3 men accused in sex listing - Hawaii...

3 men accused in sex listing - Hawaii News

There are 74 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from May 27, 2009, titled 3 men accused in sex listing - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Three men are facing felony charges of prostituting a 16-year-old runaway and advertising her services online on Craigslist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Peacock

Honolulu, HI

#89 May 28, 2009
Waianae lady who stay club da Peacock must have some feathers for Chee Hoo to use!
Someone who knows

United States

#92 May 28, 2009
Realist wrote:
"The girl told police Arrington threatened her with a handgun and forced her to have sex with him and others. She told police Arrington took the money she earned by having sex with customers in homes, hotels and cars"
Does anyone see something wrong within this statement?
Something questionable?
That is probably where they will escape hard time.
I would give each monkey 5 years with no possibility of parole.
I see what is wrong with it. I know she is lying because arrington dont have a gun and she always going around asking boys " How big are you?"
guardian

Honolulu, HI

#95 May 28, 2009
Noxzema wrote:
So how is that different from what Tom Cruise did?
There's at least a couple of big differences. In Tom Cruise's case (and I hope you're referring to the movie: Risky Business??) he wasn't dealing with exploiting 14-year-olds, but rather with experienced call-girls/hookers who made money from rich young college kids. Another significant difference is that ibn Tom cruise's case, it was "make believe" / movie-making trying to be clever & going for the laugh.
guardian

Honolulu, HI

#96 May 28, 2009
Someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what is wrong with it. I know she is lying because arrington dont have a gun and she always going around asking boys " How big are you?"
If that's true & you have inside information, you should offer it to these guys' legal defense representatives. I hope you're not just slandering this girl needlessly.
Realist

Waianae, HI

#97 May 29, 2009
hardcore wrote:
<quoted text> The 3 " **** "
Aight. So let me tell you in detail what the apes was doing to your momma after she ordered some pizza and closed the doors to her bedroom on a bunch of monkies herself?

I would direct you to a specific adult website, but I guess you know how the bitsch is putting bread on your table.

Thank you.

...and don't be asking fo no lunch money.
alice

Kahului, HI

#99 May 29, 2009
Teen prostitution is very common here. I was amazed to see it going onb so openly outside the club I work for,. It is widely accepted.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#100 May 29, 2009
alice wrote:
Teen prostitution is very common here. I was amazed to see it going onb so openly outside the club I work for,. It is widely accepted.
And you stand for it? What's the name of the club, I'll have it looked into.
Realist

Waianae, HI

#101 May 30, 2009
A "generation" amongst these people is roughly 14 years. What grosses me out are the "adults" that follow through with inappropriate acts amongst them.

Most gorillas live 30-40 years at best.
Go figure.
HPDcadet

Honolulu, HI

#102 May 30, 2009
alice wrote:
You are giving away your side business. If you are 19 as you say ,you are not allowed to serve booze. When people consistently lie eventually they open their mouths and the truth hits you in da face. Pathelogical liars are disgusting....Canadians need a work visa if you are caught you will be deported.
no name

Kaunakakai, HI

#103 Jun 1, 2009
that girl is such a liar what goes around comes around
alice

Kahului, HI

#104 Jun 1, 2009
My club is not that kind hon..don't invent things. I am talking about teen prostitution as it has been reported in all the news papers.
someone who knows too

Honolulu, HI

#105 Jun 1, 2009
the boy is innocent the bitch is a liar she goes around the whole plae asking dudes to be her pimp she has been is pshyc wards at queens and her own sister molested her.
someone who knows too

Honolulu, HI

#106 Jun 1, 2009
The real deal with little miss innocent is that she went home and told her momma a big ass lie and that she blamed it on the black dudes because it is the in thing to do...just like the lady that claimed she was missing and that 2 black men took her and put her int he back of the trunk and the bitch turns out to be in disneyland with her daughter, yeah white people always tell the truth...mistake.
brittany

Los Gatos, CA

#107 Jun 12, 2009
okay i know all those people and that girl she knew what she was getting into i was in detention home with her and thats when she came up with the idea to become a prostitute and she went and ask a boy in the neiborhood to pimp her out if she ever wanted to go home they would have let her go and they were only staying one block away from her mothers house she could have gone home whenever she wanted to but when she got caught she made up stories i dont think those boys should go to prison for more then one year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iroquois Point Music Thread (Aug '16) Sep 9 Musikologist 4
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Aug '17 tongangodz 435
News Expired safety sticker can be grounds for tow -... (Oct '09) Aug '17 Joe Balls 27
House cleared out/abandoned/evicted? On Paiwa Jul '17 Ohdamn 1
Pearl City Music Forum (Dec '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 12
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) May '17 Musikologist 20
I lived in Aiea 1968/70 (Oct '15) Nov '16 Reese 2

Aiea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aiea Mortgages