3 men accused in sex listing - Hawaii...

3 men accused in sex listing - Hawaii News

There are 74 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from May 27, 2009, titled 3 men accused in sex listing - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Three men are facing felony charges of prostituting a 16-year-old runaway and advertising her services online on Craigslist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
islander

Singapore, Singapore

#1 May 27, 2009
throw these 3 idiots in the slammer and give them a taste of their own medicine! they better don't bend over to pick up the soap in the shower...
back in black

San Diego, CA

#2 May 27, 2009
Some people need to be set on fire.
Lani

Los Angeles, CA

#3 May 27, 2009
"The judge did revoke Arrington's bail in January, but granted him supervised release pending sentencing when he pleaded no contest April 17."

Maybe Mr. Arlington will get lucky and get the same nice judge.
onlyparadise

West Hollywood, CA

#4 May 27, 2009
arrington may need a pimp to protect himself at the county jail.
Kimo Da Cable Guy

AOL

#5 May 27, 2009
Lani wrote:
"The judge did revoke Arrington's bail in January, but granted him supervised release pending sentencing when he pleaded no contest April 17."
Maybe Mr. Arlington will get lucky and get the same nice judge.
You make a good point. Unfortunately, ALL the judges are "nice" to criminals. The number one priority of judges in Hawaii seems to be getting dangerous criminals back out on the streets to commit further violence and mayhem.
Just-a-thought

Gig Harbor, WA

#6 May 27, 2009
Sounds like a rap song. These boys should listen to nice music that doesn't promote hatred toward Women.
Madmax808

Honolulu, HI

#7 May 27, 2009
What ambitious young kids??? I wonder where they got this idea from??? Sounds like a script rght out from the Sopranos!!!
MartinLooferKeen

Honolulu, HI

#8 May 27, 2009
Like the man says pimpin ain't e-z
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#9 May 27, 2009
They learn young in the hood. The question is, Are our weak judges going to let Honolulu turn into another New Orleans, or not? The ghetto monkeys don't respect anyone on their own, fear is the only respect they know.
Leilani in Kenosha

Milwaukee, WI

#10 May 27, 2009
for crying out loud. throw the book at 'em! and get that young woman into SATC for some counseling.
Change

Wahiawa, HI

#11 May 27, 2009
These are very enterprising young men. They should have NOT dealt with juveniles but instead deal with real women. The judges of this State will give them a slap on the wrist so that they can be better at their craft in the future. Nothing new , judges should be elected rather than appointed. There are a lot of women out there, you just need to know how to find them and its free.
kapaa

Lihue, HI

#12 May 27, 2009
totally ridiculous
2 much

Honolulu, HI

#15 May 27, 2009
Who's the idiot judge who gave Arrington supervised release?! I swear Hawaii's judges are too liberal and lenient! Bring back capital punsihment. Hook up their gonads to car batteries and shock every 10 minutes.
Alternative Theory

Kihei, HI

#16 May 27, 2009
Young girl sick of cheapo allowance from parents and wants to live the luxury lifestyle in the magazines, news, and movies fo the rich and famous. Devises a plan to employ three village idiots. Needs protection while she sells her boxes. In exchange she gives them multiple feeds of vitamin O with bonus doses of Vitamin C and A. She makes a lot of money and everybody has a blast with generous supplies of drugs and dreams of new cars, clothes, bling, Nike shoes. But something happens. She gets caught. No problemo. Just blame the guys escape back tearfully to Mommy's arms. After that she uses her sexy wiles to land and divorce a rich old sugar Daddy. And she lives happily forever and ever.

Moral: Don't believe everything you read or hear.
art dogman

Lihue, HI

#17 May 27, 2009
Take the three perpetrators of this heinous crime a hundred miles offshore and throw them in the Pacific. Instead of letting them prey on jail bait, let them be shark bait. It angers me that we let lowlife like them get away with crimes like these. And it really ticks me off that my tax dollars will be used to either defend or prosecute them, rehabilitate them, or incarcerate them. They're not worth it. With 6.7 billion people on this planet, these three brutal men will not be missed.
alice

Kahului, HI

#18 May 27, 2009
This speaks to the evil of economic and gender inequlaity.
guardian

Honolulu, HI

#19 May 27, 2009
Change wrote:
These are very enterprising young men. They should have NOT dealt with juveniles but instead deal with real women. The judges of this State will give them a slap on the wrist so that they can be better at their craft in the future. Nothing new , judges should be elected rather than appointed. There are a lot of women out there, you just need to know how to find them and its free.
That's all we need is for people like you to promote a whole new generation of PIMPS! Enterprising young men?? Are you looking for a new, younger pimp to allocate your services?? T^hey are a scummy caricature of young entrepeneurs. Extortion, human slavery, etc. is what you call enterprising?? I'm a counselor but you need a therapist to deal with your issues!!!
Malice in Paradise

Honolulu, HI

#21 May 27, 2009
alice wrote:
<quoted text>there is aton of underground sex and sleaze out here
you're probably part of it aren't you that's why you know so well
Rocky

Wahiawa, HI

#22 May 27, 2009
There are a lot of women out there who do things for free. You just need to know how to approach it. Why pay? Thats ridiculous. Never paid a dime and never will.

Take 'em out for a date or two... its that simple. Therapist are the best.
pix

Honolulu, HI

#23 May 27, 2009
Yet again, the Bull fails their readership by not including pictures of these scum.
Maybe some people would like to know what they look like, in case we see them hanging around schools while on "supervised" release.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I lived in Aiea 1968/70 (Oct '15) Nov '16 Reese 2
Pearl City Music Forum (Dec '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 11
Ewa Beach Music Thread (May '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 20
choke vote for a hawaiian president (Dec '05) Oct '16 Francine 3
Iroquois Point Music Thread Oct '16 Musikologist 2
Ewa Beach Windshield repair and Auto glass repl... Oct '16 Madelyn 2
big island helicopter let one million people di... Oct '16 hawaiiheli 2

Aiea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance