Home values revisited - Business News

Home values revisited - Business News

There are 2 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Mar 9, 2009, titled Home values revisited - Business News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Should you be worried or excited about dropping home prices on Oahu? According to one Hawaii economist who is pioneering how his industry measures housing performance, it all depends on where you live.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Kolea

Mililani, HI

#1 Mar 10, 2009
The Star-Bulletin's comments section is glitchy. I am unable to find the comments attached to this story, yet when I went to read comments on another story, I was informed there were two replies to my comments on THIS story.

Maybe, if I post this, I will be led to the secret compartment where the other comments are hidden?
Kolea

Mililani, HI

#2 Mar 10, 2009
OK, there are 18 older comments posted in reply to this story, but they are hidden at this url:
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/honolulu-st...

Can someone fix this screwed up system? It has happened before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Aug 9 tongangodz 435
News Expired safety sticker can be grounds for tow -... (Oct '09) Aug 2 Joe Balls 27
House cleared out/abandoned/evicted? On Paiwa Jul 20 Ohdamn 1
Pearl City Music Forum (Dec '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 12
Ewa Beach Music Thread (May '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 21
News Witness recounts grim execution-style slaying -... (Oct '09) May '17 Joe Balls 23
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) May '17 Musikologist 20

Aiea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aiea Mortgages