New trial for Deguair is scheduled for February - Hawaii News

The state will try again to convince a jury that a 32-year-old man shot another man in the back of the head and pushed him off a cliff near Yokohama Beach last year. Full Story
Lway

Columbia, MO

#1 Nov 17, 2009
The State can get you and sentence you for meth and a pipe, 10 years, no less. Shoot someone in the back of the head, push them off of a cliff, in front of witnesses no less and your free to go back Jack and do it again. Hawaii still sucks.I wonder what Deguair plans for an encore. It's a wonder Hawaii doesn't sink under all of the crap that continues to walk it streets.
pocho

Waipahu, HI

#2 Nov 17, 2009
He'd be known as a mobster back in the 60's
Kamakani Puu

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Nov 17, 2009
The witness was jailbird rat!How do you know he didnt do it?you were not on the jury able to see and analize all the evidence.
alice

Hanalei, HI

#4 Nov 17, 2009
this man will kill again
Leilani

Glendale, CA

#5 Nov 17, 2009
Lway wrote:
The State can get you and sentence you for meth and a pipe, 10 years, no less. Shoot someone in the back of the head, push them off of a cliff, in front of witnesses no less and your free to go back Jack and do it again. Hawaii still sucks.I wonder what Deguair plans for an encore. It's a wonder Hawaii doesn't sink under all of the crap that continues to walk it streets.
Ditto a million times. Well said. Mahalo.
Lway

Columbia, MO

#6 Nov 17, 2009
Why thankyou Miss Leilani. Nice to know that I am not alone.
The American Way

Honolulu, HI

#7 Nov 17, 2009
Generally speaking, when you get caught with ice, you get caught with ice and there isn't much debate over it.

In this case, the "witness" actually bragged to other people that he was the real killer. Plus, he's avoiding big felony time by testifying for the state and thus willing to tell any lie that will help. Why should anyone believe him?
Duh

Honolulu, HI

#8 Nov 17, 2009
This guy has been charged with several murders, armed robbery and promotion of drugs. It will be a sad day in court and sadder future for the State if a career criminal is acquitted. You can be sure that he will continue what he is known to do.
Life

Kaneohe, HI

#9 Nov 17, 2009
Apparently this Deguair is a cold blooded killer and people are afraid to testify against him.
The American Way

Honolulu, HI

#10 Nov 18, 2009
Duh wrote:
This guy has been charged with several murders, armed robbery and promotion of drugs. It will be a sad day in court and sadder future for the State if a career criminal is acquitted. You can be sure that he will continue what he is known to do.
We all need to tell Carlisle to do a better job of prosecuting.
Being Real

Anchorage, AK

#11 Nov 19, 2009
Kamakani Puu wrote:
The witness was jailbird rat!How do you know he didnt do it?you were not on the jury able to see and analize all the evidence.
Your so right the state witness is a jailbird. He sold the Gun to someone else and before he did that he also threaten someone else with it, so when the state offered David Teo $ 500.00 dollar's a month a DVD player a color tv 3, 15min phone call's a day and best of all he wouuld get out sooner then the open 20. David would have done about 5 years . He even get to make a list of what he wants to eat and cook himself or even order food from the outside. David is getting it made , so why not blame someone else and live like a king . Out on the street's what David say's goes or he wouldn't think twice you would get hurt, so everyone did what David wanted. I know this cause I know David very well.
Being Real

Anchorage, AK

#12 Nov 19, 2009
The American Way wrote:
Generally speaking, when you get caught with ice, you get caught with ice and there isn't much debate over it.
In this case, the "witness" actually bragged to other people that he was the real killer. Plus, he's avoiding big felony time by testifying for the state and thus willing to tell any lie that will help. Why should anyone believe him?
thank you. David know that he would have been looking at life, so why not lie and get paid for it from taxpayer's .
Kamakani Puu

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Nov 20, 2009
Being Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so right the state witness is a jailbird. He sold the Gun to someone else and before he did that he also threaten someone else with it, so when the state offered David Teo $ 500.00 dollar's a month a DVD player a color tv 3, 15min phone call's a day and best of all he wouuld get out sooner then the open 20. David would have done about 5 years . He even get to make a list of what he wants to eat and cook himself or even order food from the outside. David is getting it made , so why not blame someone else and live like a king . Out on the street's what David say's goes or he wouldn't think twice you would get hurt, so everyone did what David wanted. I know this cause I know David very well.
Mahalo Being Real ,Kamakani Puu also knows the Teo family which is good people accept for a few rotten apples.Everyones tuff and mighty when they outside its like living in da wild wild west ......but when a tuff guy is faced with the rest of his life behind bars we see how tuff he is.Live by the sword die by the sword!
vahine

Park River, ND

#14 Dec 1, 2009
Being Real wrote:
<quoted text> thank you. David know that he would have been looking at life, so why not lie and get paid for it from taxpayer's .
i too know david very well if they only knew... would love to chat with you sometime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zara, Uniqlo actively looking at Hawaii retail ... Oct 19 Joe Balls 1
Honolulu police: No criminal case in sergeant a... Oct 15 Bakatari 5
79-year old charged for kidnapping and assault Oct 6 Senile Delinquent 2
A week before her slaying, victim escaped to sa... (Mar '09) Oct 1 Joe Balls 27
do you think michelle c t the real estate agent... Sep 22 up yours 2
Shooting stays with officer for 20 years [The H... Sep '14 akamai 9
Bruce Milles (Sep '08) Sep '14 POLIAHU 41
Aiea Dating
Find my Match

Aiea Jobs