Next Last
lovely

Alice, TX

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Why are all these young kids driving around with new cars and no license
Dulce queen

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Because their parents allow it and have allowed it for years here in Dulce. The school makes them show proof of dl's and insurance to park on campus but it's a bigger problem in this town without a police dept. Now kids park in the neighborhoods or try to sneak on campus. Yesterday the county set up a checkpoint near the school and caught one kid who has already had the ticket dismissed. That goes to show how the community has accepted it. I heard a board member was bragging around town how he's the one who called the cops to set it up because his daughter was hit by an unlicensed driver a few blocks away from the school one night. I wonder how he feels about that ticket getting dismissed? He didn't care when his daughter drove around without her license. Dulce is so full of hypocrites.
Dulce queen

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Dulce queen | 7 min ago
Because their parents allow it and have allowed it for years here in Dulce. The school makes them show proof of dl's and insurance to park on campus but it's a bigger problem in this town without a police dept. Now kids park in the neighborhoods or try to sneak on campus. Yesterday the county set up a checkpoint near the school and caught one kid who has already had the ticket dismissed. That goes to show how the community has accepted it. I heard a board member was bragging around town how he's the one who called the cops to set it up because his daughter was hit by an unlicensed driver a few blocks away from the school one night. I wonder how he feels about that ticket getting dismissed? He didn't care when his daughter drove around without her license. Dulce is so full of hypocrites.
no way

Alice, TX

#6 Nov 15, 2012
how in the hell did a ticket ge dismissed so easily.
haters

Alice, TX

#7 Nov 15, 2012
dont be hating, the Haigoods are good ppl and their daughter is a sweetheart,

its the other girls that are jealous and haters.
STOP hating mean girls, mind your own buisness and take care of yourselves. You all are not as popular and liked as you all think yall are
dulcesfinest

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Nick Brandt is always driving around and he's only 14. Parents just don't care anymore.
spoiled

Alice, TX

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Let's report him and see, how he will take care of his ticket.
bubbly

Alice, TX

#10 Nov 26, 2012
stupid ass kid, even rides around in a dirt bike. kids cant stand him here in dulce
Tom

United States

#11 Nov 26, 2012
bubbly wrote:
stupid ass kid, even rides around in a dirt bike. kids cant stand him here in dulce
He's the spitting image of his loser father.
NOPE

United States

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Who is his father?
lmao

Stratford, TX

#13 Nov 27, 2012
This is so funny!
Rebecca

Alice, TX

#14 Nov 29, 2012
How stupid to talk about this man. You dont know that for sure but I do! I know for a fact that he isnt the one that called it in to the cops. As for the kids that are driving around Dulce without their license, their parents are to blame. The law is the law. Do you feel the need to show off and drive a few blocks to school?
Please watch your mouth little girls and their bored at home drama causing moms because their is more to say about you then there is about them.
Ilovemark

United States

#15 Nov 29, 2012
@Rebecca, shut up you co w!
NOPE

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Shut up Becky!!! You and your sister were the worst in town when ya'll were younger so who are you to talk about anyone else. Its funny that you would talk about other peoples mothers when your mom used to talk about ya'll everyday at work. I hope your daughters sneak out the window to go screw guys and wreck vehicles and cause you all kind of trouble. You always were angry after you got fat and ugly and Jared Shaw didnt want your rude a33 hahahaha so pathetic
sicko

Mcallen, TX

#17 Nov 29, 2012
NOPE wrote:
Shut up Becky!!! You and your sister were the worst in town when ya'll were younger so who are you to talk about anyone else. Its funny that you would talk about other peoples mothers when your mom used to talk about ya'll everyday at work. I hope your daughters sneak out the window to go screw guys and wreck vehicles and cause you all kind of trouble. You always were angry after you got fat and ugly and Jared Shaw didnt want your rude a33 hahahaha so pathetic
Becky & Kristin are ho3s. Kristin didn't even know who Nicks father was. After DNA test finally showed that Ortiz guy was the dad everyone was shocked! Poor kid doesn't look anything like him. Anywho, Beckys girls will turn out just like her & her hornyyy sister. Sick little trashy white girls with pathetic Mexicans. Omgeee, i bet that burned up those Brandt Mexican haters. Have a nice day REBECCA LANDESCHE BRANDT BARRON.....
90 AD GRAD

Beeville, TX

#18 Nov 29, 2012
Dulce queen wrote:
Dulce queen | 7 min ago
Hey you fat ass Dulce Queen! We all know who you are. U are such a hater along with your fat Dulce Alum!! Everyone knows who you guys are. Get a job you fat ass and stop posting crap on Topix. If someone hit your daughter, you would probably sue them! Don't be running your mouth haters cause you ain't nothing yourself! Funny, was it your kid??
90 AD GRAD

Beeville, TX

#19 Nov 29, 2012
Longhorn alum wrote:
Are you kidding me? A board member did that! Who was it? My nephew said he got stopped to but he had his license. He said like 30 kids got stopped, and they caught only one, and it got dismissed. hahahaaa! I guess this board member blames the school for all of Dulce's traffic problems! What an a$$hole!
You are a spineless coward. You talk about people on Topix but don't have the guts to put your name! Do you even know the Haygood's? I bet not and I'm sure they wouldn't want you as a friend. How come you didn't run for school board? They probably don't even talk to you so how would you know who he blames? Stop hating and get a job!!
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Nov 29, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …The Young Kids need to be arrested and there license priv,,denied permit at 16yrs age,not restored until they 21yrs age.
you make me laugh

Alice, TX

#22 Nov 29, 2012
I agree! They don't know all the facts but continue to run their mouths. Their daughter was hit by a unlicensed driver and then that driver left the scene. I would be upset if that happened to anyone. Why would any parent let their child drive without a license anyway. Thats just stupid. If they cared about their children they wouldn't let them drive till they were of age. What would you have done if a unlicensed driver hit and God forbid, killed your child or family member?? Something to think about, huh?!
If you are talking about the Haigoods daughter driving you are sadly mistaken!! I know that did not happen but I do know of someone elses daughter that did! So get your stories straight!!
I can't believe that someones daughter would talk about low lifes or ghetto trash when they have it in their own family. The other girls laugh behind her back. They might not say it to her face but everyone talks about it.
Ex husband/daddy on top 10 most wanted OR Husband had affair and got someone pregnant OR Child molesters in family OR Live in a shack OR cant pay your electric bill/rent OR Husband having affair OR you having affair OR can't pay your bills, bill collectors calling OR getting medicaid OR on welfare. I know each and everyone of you and your little "secrets" So shut your mouths, your no better than the people you keep judging!!
of course

Alice, TX

#23 Nov 29, 2012
Exactly if your daughter got hit, you would be making a big stink about it. Way to go Mr. we need more board members like you. These mean girls are just trying to show off. And cause drama. They are nothing but jealous haters. Remember when Miranda had that Lil Mexican boyfriend from robstown, seriously Miranda and you think your all that. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agua Dulce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bubba 786
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Fart 629
AD Prom 2015 Wed Get real 2
Basketball stats Apr 4 nothing to say 6
News Tony Wolf Paw - Spirit Man (Jul '14) Mar 22 Morning Sun 3
planned parenthood Mar 22 Oilfield Wife 6
News Woman charged in fatal accident (Aug '09) Mar 20 huey goins 32

Fire Warning for El Paso County was issued at April 18 at 7:51AM CDT

More from around the web

Agua Dulce People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]