Webkinz World Updated with Clothing Machine, KinzStyle Outlet and New Room Designs

Sep 17, 2009 Full story: Associated Content 108

Maintenance is now complete in Webkinz World . There is now a new area called KinzStyle Outlet that is run by the fashion guide PJ Collie.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Unknown

Richmond Hill, Canada

#109 Mar 7, 2013
Or if you can't find the answer to ( guess my background and fill in the blank German, Jamaican, Spanish, Canadian, and --i-i--) then I will give you the recipe for the busy artist smock if you can give me the recipe for the super funky hoodie or the neon swimsuit.
Topaz Lion

Richmond Hill, Canada

#111 Mar 7, 2013
I'm so sorry everyone but you cannot have my little sister (openmeup) you can't have her account because our mother payed lots of money for it and please don't report my little sis she sadly has anger issues and when ever she gets upset she starts to say bad things that are not true about her self thank you all and I am very sorry

Sign Ashly (12 years)
ysj

Jacksonville, FL

#112 May 5, 2013
fkjh ksjh u dont nomyname wrote:
rockstar shoes, mega belt, mirror t shirt, nerd glasses, rockstar shades, tyedye shirt, glass slippers are the only ones i know

what are the recipes for the rockstar shoes, mega belt, mirror t shirt, nerd glasses, rockstar shades
Onedirectionfan1 24

Broken Arrow, OK

#113 Jun 19, 2013
Anyone got a free Webkinz account they don't want? Mine got hacked :(
Oviedude

Washington, DC

#114 Jul 5, 2013
cookie123 wrote:
i know glass slippers, Toga, Cowgirl dress, Toy solider Hat and coat, wizards apprentice robe, patched denium jacket, silver sparkle suit paants, and the tie dye shirt!!!!:):):)
Denim and pants are spelled wrong. Just to let you in on a few typos.
Oviedude

Washington, DC

#115 Jul 5, 2013
Onedirectionfan124 wrote:
Anyone got a free Webkinz account they don't want? Mine got hacked :(
I feel bad for you. Mine got hacked once and my friend fixed it. If you have any friends that are good with hackers, you should ask them to fix it. Maybe even Fix-It Felix Jr.
sapphire

Ware, MA

#116 Aug 4, 2013
i need to know the super funky hoodie!
Onedirectionfan1 24

Broken Arrow, OK

#117 Sep 11, 2013
Oviedude wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel bad for you. Mine got hacked once and my friend fixed it. If you have any friends that are good with hackers, you should ask them to fix it. Maybe even Fix-It Felix Jr.
nope none of my friends play Webkinz anymore and most of my friends don't play games likes Webkinz,Build-A-Bearville,Club Penguin etc. they usually watch tv nowadays I have very few friends that actually play some of the games I play

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agawam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man wanted for allegedly assaulting 9-month-old... Dec 18 GoPerry 1
Pet Corner: Frank Sinatra Dec 12 Jhow 1
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Dec 9 banglafami 297
Obama nominates Ashton Carter for defense secre... Dec 6 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Springfield firefighter charged with sexually a... Dec 3 lismarie 1
Obama accepts Nobel Peace Prize, says war somet... (Dec '09) Dec 1 VeganTiger 21
Rebels push forward in southern Syria Nov 30 Dirk 2
Agawam Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Agawam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Agawam News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Agawam

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:08 pm PST