Winter storm makes mess of local roads

Winter storm makes mess of local roads

There are 1 comment on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Dec 31, 2008, titled Winter storm makes mess of local roads. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

Snowy conditions made for a messy morning commute on Wednesday. State police responded to at least six accidents on Interstate 91 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., according to Springfield State ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

a reader

Miami, FL

#1 Dec 31, 2008
You should hire an editor to look for all the mistakes this site has before posting. I emailed this same suggestion over 4 years ago and the site is still a mess. It makes your organization appear as if juveniles are typing out the stories.

It reminds me of the old Transcript Telegram newspaper and how much they screwed up their stories and spelling.

Example above:
"2009 comes to an end with bone-chilling temperatures and plenty of winter white." It's 2008.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agawam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lewis Lent evidence search at Greylock Glen end... 12 hr Whistleblower 45
News State system failed abused Massachusetts girl, ... 16 hr DCF are MONSTERS 7
News Adoptive parents of abused child lash DCF's fai... Fri DCF and other MON... 1
News Hardwick woman pleads not guilty in child abuse... Fri DCF and other MON... 2
News Pittsfield Police officer on leave amid probe i... Thu DCF are MONSTERS 62
News Obituaries today: Antonio Oliveira, 43, of Ludl... Sep 28 Vross 1
News Trump test: Clinton lets Jimmy Fallon tug on he... Sep 26 Asp 103
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Agawam Mortgages