Judge delays decision on request by A...

Judge delays decision on request by Alan Griffin of Agawam to delay...

There are 3 comments on the MassLive.com story from Aug 31, 2009, titled Judge delays decision on request by Alan Griffin of Agawam to delay.... In it, MassLive.com reports that:

Alan J. Griffin, of Agawam, center, and his wife Suzanne, left, appear in Housing Court to appeal a court order that they remove five goats from their property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

Sue V Smith of Southwick

Broad Brook, CT

#1 Sep 1, 2009
I can't believe this. How can people be like this. I have many goats and chickens that take up my entire backyard, and noone has yet to complain. Well that I know of. I live off of berkshire ave.
Rich

United States

#2 Aug 11, 2011
They r friends of mine n it all started cuz the next door neighbor had a beef with ALS son so the neighbor decided to make lies n start trouble. I been there many of times n I didnt even no he had goats until he said something I didn't smell anything, it was alli lies ,, the next door neighbor work for the town of agawam n his wife did to. he got caught stealing from the town n got fired n then got caught cheating on his wife , n now goi g thru a divorce n now there house is facing foreclosure. So u tell me does this sound like a honest man, he made he'll for that couple n now he's getting it back
If anyone wants to email me about this let me know ur thoughts
But they did win the judge said they can have their goats

Email realty4sale@msn.com
Thanks
Rich

United States

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Sue V Smith of Southwick wrote:
I can't believe this. How can people be like this. I have many goats and chickens that take up my entire backyard, and noone has yet to complain. Well that I know of. I live off of berkshire ave.
I saw ur comment check out my comment , thanks for the support

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agawam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 420's long, strange trip to pot holiday began i... Apr 18 Janet 1
News Everything we know about - John Wick: Chapter 3' Mar 24 Well Suzanne 1
I am DESPERATE for HELP....need info about a ca... (Dec '06) Mar '18 Dink 18
Briggs Family Mar '18 Dave McKay 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Nicholas Boldyga as State Rep... (Jan '14) Mar '18 Tired of bullys 3
News At GOP meeting in Wilbraham, a call to arms Mar '18 Backhanded Compli... 2
dirtbikes and quads rip up agawam (Youtube Vide... (Sep '17) Mar '18 Bullydog 2

Agawam Jobs

Personal Finance

Agawam Mortgages