Final remembrance for Westfield teen

Final remembrance for Westfield teen

There are 9 comments on the WWLP Massachusetts story from Dec 4, 2008, titled Final remembrance for Westfield teen. In it, WWLP Massachusetts reports that:

Friends and family gathered Wednesday night to remember Carlos Montes de Oca, the 16 year-old from Westfield who died in a car accident on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWLP Massachusetts.

sassy

East Longmeadow, MA

#1 Dec 4, 2008
he said he can know learn for what happen to his brother 1 year prior to this. You looser you should of learned way before this so a life would not of been taken. I know we learn from our mistakes, however you should also learn from the mistakes from others.
kevin from florida

Goose Creek, SC

#2 Dec 4, 2008
GREW UP IN WESTFIELD,,KNOW THAT CORNER WELL,,, MIGHT BE HIS PROPERTY,,
Lynn from Springfield

Monsey, NY

#3 Dec 4, 2008
Yes, it's sad to lose someone you love. But be fair and do both sides of the story. Just because you've lost someone does, that mean that you have the right to vandalize someones' property, someone that has taken over a year to build this house with his own hands, and who is trying to make a living. Try going to Masslive.com and read what the majority of the people are saying. Also, does it give the grieving people the right to put threats out there to continue vandalizing this guys propety. How would these people handle the situation if it were reversed? Once again let's be fair and completely cover both sides of the story without making one seem like a villain. I think most families have lost a loved one and most handle their loss with dignity and respect. So let's get a grip on reality!! Enough with the show.
Alyssa Dumond

South Portland, ME

#4 Dec 4, 2008
Hi I just wanted to correct some information that you put into the news cast. The name of the church is Faith Bible Church not First Bible Church. I attend that church as well, so I just wanted to let you know.
figures

Southbridge, MA

#6 Dec 4, 2008
it figures that ONCE AGAIN 22 news has failed to read the story they have written to see if it is spelled correctly, or gramatically correct, or even have the right information. I think they need to figure that out for themselves though,........
Thomas

South Hadley, MA

#7 Dec 4, 2008
The people that lost a friend from this tragic event have no business causing discomfort to the homeowner where this accident took place. Everyone does not have to accept their way of memorializing a loss. What kind of Christian does this? Shame on 22 for depicting the homeowner as the bad guy.
Mamaduke

West Springfield, MA

#8 Dec 4, 2008
You know.. people never seem to amaze me. All the homeowner had to do was ask for the things to be taken off his property. Just because the grieving family is Hispanic does'nt mean they would'nt of cleaned up the site.
Mamaduke

West Springfield, MA

#9 Dec 4, 2008
My heart goes out to the family...
Resident

Westfield, MA

#10 Dec 4, 2008
The guy who did it was an ass no mistake about it, im sure whoever would be looking at the house would have understanded that there was an accident and that there was memorail there. i beieve it was pretty selfish of the homeowner to have removed all the stuff. If he spent one day in Westfield High School ever since carlos died he'd come to prips with what everyones goin threw. I wouldnt nessarly be surpirsed if something doesnt happen to the house such as vandilzim considering how rude the homeowner was. I hope he feels the biggest amount of remorise for what he has done..

RIP CARLOS<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agawam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Agawam Dog Park Jul 23 finn117 1
News Dianne: DiNicola: A plea for St. Mary Morning Star Jul 19 The Worlds Bigges... 5
News Pittsfield cop's suit against city claiming dis... Jul 12 Cops are Liars an... 17
News Dollar General to open North Adams store in Fam... Jul 7 Bunny 2
News Doctors: Officer stabbed in neck at airport rec... Jun '17 American_Infidel 1
Rates low as 35/week- Landscaping/ Lawn Care-Gr... Jun '17 Mr B 1
Rosewood Estates tag sale Jun '17 Helene 1

Agawam Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Agawam Mortgages