Obama Handed the Election

Posted in the Afton Forum

Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#1 Sep 14, 2012
So the Federal Reserve went ahead with quantitative easing # 3 (QE3) today to secure Barry Oama's re-election. The Federal Reserve will be issuing $40 billion a month in mortgage based securities every month for the next 12 months and according to the chairman, maybe every month forever. So, the Fed is printing more $$$ making materials (oil, gas, gold, copper, etc) more expensive. The stock market took off and watch out below. We are addicted to the Fed baling out the economy, we're addicted now big time. Higher inflation and higher interest rates could be a result.

So, what's Barry's bailout number now?$800 billion stimulous and now $4 trillion QE? Wow, almost %5 trillion...... nice to have credit, huh? It looks like this move could result in another credit down grade. That would be 2 in Barry's term, and 2 in US history for that matter, ya got both of them Barry. Barry is an economic whiz.

I'm not complaining about gas going up anymore. I realize Barry is trying to help us poor folks out.

Print more more $$$ Chairman Bernanke, that's your answer for this economy. The first 2 QEs didn't work. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm. Barry hopes so.
Joes friend

Johnson City, TN

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Obama in November. We must overcome the illusion that the liars have perpetrated thru Fox News. The propaganda station that does the bidding of the wealthy, greedy, evil
Right

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#3 Sep 14, 2012
Joes friend wrote:
Obama in November. We must overcome the illusion that the liars have perpetrated thru Fox News. The propaganda station that does the bidding of the wealthy, greedy, evil
Did you not read the post above? Let me guess, that's past your comprehension. Please, post something with the slightest semblance of intelligence. What is happening in the economy isn't Fox News lies. Do your own research.
Benny Hill

Smyrna, TN

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Joes friend wrote:
Obama in November. We must overcome the illusion that the liars have perpetrated thru Fox News. The propaganda station that does the bidding of the wealthy, greedy, evil
Stay away from the brown acid man.
Wake Up

Statesville, NC

#5 Sep 15, 2012
Mitt Romney will hand Obama the election with his ridiculous comments. Couldn't the GOP come up with a better candidate?
Brother Love

Nashville, TN

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
So the Federal Reserve went ahead with quantitative easing # 3 (QE3) today to secure Barry Oama's re-election. The Federal Reserve will be issuing $40 billion a month in mortgage based securities every month for the next 12 months and according to the chairman, maybe every month forever. So, the Fed is printing more $$$ making materials (oil, gas, gold, copper, etc) more expensive. The stock market took off and watch out below. We are addicted to the Fed baling out the economy, we're addicted now big time. Higher inflation and higher interest rates could be a result.
So, what's Barry's bailout number now?$800 billion stimulous and now $4 trillion QE? Wow, almost %5 trillion...... nice to have credit, huh? It looks like this move could result in another credit down grade. That would be 2 in Barry's term, and 2 in US history for that matter, ya got both of them Barry. Barry is an economic whiz.
I'm not complaining about gas going up anymore. I realize Barry is trying to help us poor folks out.
Print more more $$$ Chairman Bernanke, that's your answer for this economy. The first 2 QEs didn't work. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm. Barry hopes so.
More hate and negative junk. Remember your boy Bush could have nipped the recession in the bud and saved us the problems now.
Wake Up

Johnson City, TN

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Four years ago when Dubya was in office I lost half of my 401k when the market crashed in Oct '08. I have made it all up and then some since Obama has been in office. I'm not neccesarily giving Obama the credit, but the way people on here are pointing fingers and blaming Obama for everything under the sun, where's the logic? Yes, I AM better off now than 4 years ago!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#8 Sep 15, 2012
Brother Love wrote:
<quoted text>More hate and negative junk. Remember your boy Bush could have nipped the recession in the bud and saved us the problems now.
The blame game? Barry said - promised he'd reduce the deficit by half to get himself elected. Was he ignorant to the fact that the economy was tanking......no. He knew the deal. He made some promises, boasted, spun his talking points, got elected, and got us credit downgraded once, maybe twice, and now we're in debt some $16 trillion, add another $40 billion a month every month for QE3 in addition to our daily overspending. Now I'm supposed to believe Barry again? LOL
Benny Hill

Smyrna, TN

#9 Sep 15, 2012
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
The blame game? Barry said - promised he'd reduce the deficit by half to get himself elected. Was he ignorant to the fact that the economy was tanking......no. He knew the deal. He made some promises, boasted, spun his talking points, got elected, and got us credit downgraded once, maybe twice, and now we're in debt some $16 trillion, add another $40 billion a month every month for QE3 in addition to our daily overspending. Now I'm supposed to believe Barry again? LOL
But,but.... once he gets the rich to pay their fair share..........
Brother Love

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
The blame game? Barry said - promised he'd reduce the deficit by half to get himself elected. Was he ignorant to the fact that the economy was tanking......no. He knew the deal. He made some promises, boasted, spun his talking points, got elected, and got us credit downgraded once, maybe twice, and now we're in debt some $16 trillion, add another $40 billion a month every month for QE3 in addition to our daily overspending. Now I'm supposed to believe Barry again? LOL
Bush II to finish cleaning up for Bush I. Things are getting better--we don't need to back slide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Afton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hair by Brittany bacon!! 10 min Wondering 6
Tired of real estate rentals 12 min John 3
Where are they now,Christabel Salisbury (Jun '10) 23 min ex husband 89
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 33 min Red_Forman 7,804
Another 46 min diesel doctor 20
I'm back! 1 hr Dixie iron fist 10
What was going on on West McKee street today 1 hr Dixie iron fist 3
More from around the web

Afton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]