schools & bullys
OUT RAGE MOM

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2010
Is wondering when did it become OK for kids to kick other kids when did it become OK for a kid to hit a other kid in the back of the head 11 times for no reason at all?when did it become OK for a child to tell a other one that that I'm going to hurt u, when did it become OK for a child to harassed a other every day when a mother send them to school,
when did it become OK for a 28 yr old to harassed a 9, 8,& 6 year old through her kids? Is verbal bullying & harassment just not as bad as physical it is in my book!! when there mother became a druggie & been in & out of jail for almost all of her life It made it all OK!! cause Greene country police dept or the Greene country schools don't want to deal with her so guess what this mother is sick of it she has had her buttons push to no end I will not set there & pat my childern on the back & tell them to ignore all of this, just cause the school don't want to deal with a mother that has a drug problem. What is the use of having a anti bully law if the school wont stick to it? I have been to the country court house to get a restrained order I have been to the police dept I did all the legal stuff Guess what I got told that I can't do nothing about the mother of them kids calling my cell making threats I have been told I cant do nothing about the mother of them kids harassing my unless physical contact is made. I'm trying to stop it from going that far then I get told that it has to go that far to get a stop to it??? This has been going on for 3 months I have got the school broad involved now its time to go further!! So for the parents of childern that go to chuckey elementary school don't expect the school to step froth if your child is being bully by a druggie & her childern just cause they don't wanna deal with her!! We will see how chuckey school & Greene country police dept wants to deal with a mother that is anger & out rage & wanna do right by her childern. I thought the school was supposed to be the safety place for the childern but now its getting to where I don't wanna send my kids to school at all cause they get bully & harassed EVERYDAY!!!! I'm trying hard not to take matters in my own hands but what option do I have when no one will help me to keep it from going that far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Afton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 2 min REPUBLICAN 60
US Markets So Far This Year 5 min MAGA 2
Emails 7 min Duhhhh 8
News The Greeneville Sun 31 min no mommy 4 tommy 3
Forbidden words 36 min Terry McAuliffe 24
Jessica gilliam 1 hr Lolol 4
Max Planck For Sheriff 1 hr Gordon Chang 808

Afton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance