Who do you support for State House in...

Who do you support for State House in Tennessee (District 5) in 2010?

Posted in the Afton Forum

nowayjose

Nashville, IN

#1 Oct 22, 2010
Hawk has no real knowledge of what life is about. He graduated college, worked for WT and his father in their clothing store which he ran into the ground, he lives in his mothers house and has 3 FAILED MARRIAGES. And he wouldn't have been elected if it wasn't for WT and Buddy. Lets face it EVERY other Rep. or Senator from the State of TN. has another source of income, Hawk is doing it because he has failed at everything else and no one wants the low paying job, it's REALLY SAD.
just saying

United States

#2 Oct 22, 2010
its time for a change, the unknown is much better than our known this time!
voter

Smyrna, TN

#3 Oct 27, 2010
Brackett is just another democrat liberal. Did you read her answers to the questions asked by the Greeneville Sun. She doesn't have a clue. Her answes made absolutely no sense at all. I do believe that she does not live in the real world.
Voted for Brackett

Fremont, CA

#4 Nov 2, 2010
I voted for Brackett because

1. She's not Hawk

2. Better than the last fool who ran against Hawk who thought it was A-OK to be out of the country during the campaign and the election. Don't run for office if you aren't going to follow through. Besides, he was a flip-flopping idiot who couldn't stand on any of his own issues without changing his mind.
nbc

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Nov 2, 2010
never republican
nsb

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Hawk cause I can spell it lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Afton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sara Casteel 4 min My Sadee May 3
If your name appears on here you Trash? 15 min hmmmm 6
Drs willing to treat pain management aggressive... (Jul '12) 27 min Alleyes4u37 51
Nolichucky View Golf 1 hr Atticus Finch 17
Capital Bank.. is Stupid 1 hr Atticus Finch 18
stressful return at walgreens 3 hr House of Frankins... 7
Jeniffer lauren sprabery 3 hr Promoter Bob 5

Afton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Afton Mortgages