2 Drivers Injured In Head-On Collision

2 Drivers Injured In Head-On Collision

There are 1 comment on the The Greenville Sun story from Jun 2, 2009, titled 2 Drivers Injured In Head-On Collision. In it, The Greenville Sun reports that:

A volunteer firefighter and the driver of another vehicle were injured in a head-on collision in the 5900 block of the Kingsport Highway about 3 p.m. on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville Sun.

Amber Caswell

#1 Jun 4, 2009
Tammy wilds schould of been on her side of the road. Because every day sence the wreck my friends head neck and back has been hurting. all i know is if he would of died i would of been really mad. he can sue her for alot of money. she is lucky i dont know her. i would love to meet her and telll her what i am thanking.she should have her license revoked because of it. i dont care. she i lucky he is alive. i an thankful for that.idk what i would do with out him.we love all of you that was in the car with marty mullet.we wish yall the best and hope you recover well. we love ya davis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Afton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Indictment In Uranium One Probe 26 min greenskeeper kudos 210
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Fired 33 min CorruptionOfHighe... 28
Katie Tipton 55 min BeckyF 3
jarden zinc trash (Jul '15) 1 hr Golden Taint 17
Jenny Pearl Check Danny Goods Cell Records 2 hr Gray man 5
Stephen Hawkings 2 hr speech synthesizer 37
rockbadder (Feb '13) Jan '18 Iknowher 6

Afton Jobs

Personal Finance

Afton Mortgages