Yes

No

Not Sure

Need more facts

Lori Hower - Creston IA

Clarinda, IA

#29 Jul 28, 2008
To MUST READ:
Just because you are in the service does not mean that you are mature or have a clue what is going on here. Based on their assumptions of who they "thought" was blogging YOUR MOTHER and SISTER have been verbally attacking not only members of my family but also me and at least one mutial friend. Apparently they think that my family is the only person who would attack your uncle. I am here to tell you that they are VERY wrong. I have never in my life seen such immature, vicious behavior. However, based on dealings with your immediate family before I guess I should have expected no less. Your mother recently dragged an innocent child into all of this. That is the ultimate in selfish irresponsible behavior. It says a lot about her character that she would stoop so low.
I have no idea what city this will post under so I want it clear who I am and where I live. For years I have watched your family act like asses and treat people like dirt and I have had enough. You will NOT disrupt the life of my nephew any more.

Showing posts 881 - 900 of 900 « prev | next » Go to last post | Jump to page:
Jamie Disgrace

Ackley, IA

#30 Jul 28, 2008
MUST READ wrote:
To all that they say are guilty can go to hell. You guys really need to get a life. You will all feel stupid when they are found not guilty. The bullshit stops here because it's people like you who make me question myself why should I be fighting for our country filled with idot ass people who don't care about people and there familys. If you all dont have anything better to do then put people down and get in other peoples business then join the armed forces you get your nose in other peoples business and get to see people suffer like your doing now you inconsiderate bastards. My email is [email protected] if you really want to rant and rave
Bud- I know who this is and there is a time to stick together as a family, then there is a time to end the choke hold of distruction within it. This kind of thing has been happening for far too long within the family walls controlling the outside world and the community and getting away with murder. It is time to maybe consider what the family has been doing to the community. It is time to let the community run itself safely instead of the family running the community into the ground. All the drinking is a blast. The friends that can be purchased to raise hell around town and even more so the ability to place law enforcement and others in the positions the family has wanted them in to control everything and everyone. Time has to come when the beer stops talking and a bit of common sense and sobriety enters a community. This has all gone on too long. Stand up for family is one thing, but this has gone too far. Blow if you want to but the truth is the truth and the community has been paying for far too many years. It has to end.
Creston from Creston

United States

#31 Jul 28, 2008
Jamie Disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Bud- I know who this is and there is a time to stick together as a family, then there is a time to end the choke hold of distruction within it. This kind of thing has been happening for far too long within the family walls controlling the outside world and the community and getting away with murder. It is time to maybe consider what the family has been doing to the community. It is time to let the community run itself safely instead of the family running the community into the ground. All the drinking is a blast. The friends that can be purchased to raise hell around town and even more so the ability to place law enforcement and others in the positions the family has wanted them in to control everything and everyone. Time has to come when the beer stops talking and a bit of common sense and sobriety enters a community. This has all gone on too long. Stand up for family is one thing, but this has gone too far. Blow if you want to but the truth is the truth and the community has been paying for far too many years. It has to end.
If you have facts about wrong doing by the two defendents please report them to someone, go to the DCI, report it to someone........
Jamie Disgrace

Ackley, IA

#32 Jul 28, 2008
Not by the two of them (meaning the ones in this case). Only one of them, in the case pending. The state was contacted, report ignored. Sent back to the Chief of police of Creston. Now it is too late to do anything.
Lyndsay

United States

#33 Jul 28, 2008
Jamie Disgrace wrote:
Not by the two of them (meaning the ones in this case). Only one of them, in the case pending. The state was contacted, report ignored. Sent back to the Chief of police of Creston. Now it is too late to do anything.
What the heck??Is what you are talking about the case that is pending with the rape? or you mean something else? And so, this could have been prevented a long time ago???
Creston

United States

#34 Jul 28, 2008
It is never to late to speak up? Remember they are trying to get there jobs back?
Jamie Disgrace

Ackley, IA

#35 Jul 28, 2008
Lyndsay wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck??Is what you are talking about the case that is pending with the rape? or you mean something else? And so, this could have been prevented a long time ago???
Lyndsay, if you ever have a chance go to Grandma Ellen's grave and place a red rose on it. Add some color to the gloom. It is all anyone can now do for her! Have a great night and I hope Jamie gets everything he deserves and I hope the rest of the family falls with him in time. I am a believer that there is a power bigger than they are and that power will one day have his vengence upon them. Stay safe and sound. Last post.
Lyndsay

United States

#36 Jul 28, 2008
Wait...What is going on? This is obviously a concern for me. I think I might know who you are?
If so, I am shocked by this.
Worried Friend

Valencia, CA

#37 Jul 28, 2008
Jamie Disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Lyndsay, if you ever have a chance go to Grandma Ellen's grave and place a red rose on it. Add some color to the gloom. It is all anyone can now do for her! Have a great night and I hope Jamie gets everything he deserves and I hope the rest of the family falls with him in time. I am a believer that there is a power bigger than they are and that power will one day have his vengence upon them. Stay safe and sound. Last post.
Should Lyndsay be worried about her state of affairs? I know you said this is your last post but you obviously know something and she is a very good friend of mine. I have watched her suffer as well as all of her family and it breaks my heart. She comes from a good family and I care dearly for all of them. I am absolutely disgusted by this chain of events and the pain and suffering this has caused all of the innocent people in this. My thoughts and prayers are with All of you at this horific time. Sis
Lyndsay

United States

#38 Jul 28, 2008
Worried Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Should Lyndsay be worried about her state of affairs? I know you said this is your last post but you obviously know something and she is a very good friend of mine. I have watched her suffer as well as all of her family and it breaks my heart. She comes from a good family and I care dearly for all of them. I am absolutely disgusted by this chain of events and the pain and suffering this has caused all of the innocent people in this. My thoughts and prayers are with All of you at this horific time. Sis
Thank you so much for your support! I appreciate you and everything you have done for me.
What goes around-----

Creston, IA

#39 Jul 29, 2008
We can only hope that when they to to prison there will be someone there to hold their hands and stroke their hair and shush them while they are being raped! Something about Christensen doing that is nastier to me than being the rapist. Don't most of the people who like to watch drop a quarter in the slot for their peep shows?
Creston

United States

#40 Jul 29, 2008
YES, This truely karma at its best. JC in this situation appears to be way more sick then JS.
If you could participate and NOT stop it...not even that your the police chief. Anyone GOOD HUMAN BEING would have tried to stop it, let alone the cops. They have big problems ahead!!
If they think the blog is bad, wow wait tell they get to the pen. They will then know what she felt that night.
Creston

United States

#41 Jul 29, 2008
MUST READ wrote:
To all that they say are guilty can go to hell. You guys really need to get a life. You will all feel stupid when they are found not guilty. The bullshit stops here because it's people like you who make me question myself why should I be fighting for our country filled with idot ass people who don't care about people and there familys. If you all dont have anything better to do then put people down and get in other peoples business then join the armed forces you get your nose in other peoples business and get to see people suffer like your doing now you inconsiderate bastards. My email is [email protected] if you really want to rant and rave
Are you seriously blaming EVERYONE else, you can tell you are related! What has happened here is JC and JS's fault nobody else. They did this all on there own. Your family trashes everyone but apparently doesn't like it when it is done back. YEAH ok we are the bastards! Look what they did to her, and now her live is changed forever, along with their own families and children. Are you insane or something?
resident

Des Moines, IA

#42 Aug 4, 2008
Innocent? You admitted Jamie to the fact that the girl was not concenting, you held her hand and shushed her and stood and watched your friend have sex with her. Innocent? How can you admit to all that and then plead innocent? At the very least you are both dirty rotten cheaters! I've heard that this girl is a sleezy whore. Wow! That makes you guys look good for even wanting to be involved with her! It's a lose lose situation for you 2.
Creston

United States

#46 Aug 5, 2008
resident wrote:
Innocent? You admitted Jamie to the fact that the girl was not concenting, you held her hand and shushed her and stood and watched your friend have sex with her. Innocent? How can you admit to all that and then plead innocent? At the very least you are both dirty rotten cheaters! I've heard that this girl is a sleezy whore. Wow! That makes you guys look good for even wanting to be involved with her! It's a lose lose situation for you 2.
Leave the victim out of your comments, this is no place to air what you have heard about her, I have lived in this town all my life, and the police force has always been in question, I have not heard one bad thing about the victim, not one, so as I stated before leave her out of the comments..........need I remind you she is not on trial, and I believe she is a very brave women, and wonder how many others are out there that have not spoke up.
Moron

Valencia, CA

#47 Aug 6, 2008
resident wrote:
Just added you to the list of morons in this town. Nice way to slam the victim. You are a true butthole.
Conviction

United States

#48 Aug 7, 2008
Both are charged, and Jury or Judge, they face the same, what is to be believed, they both have a disregard for telling the truth, the DCI would not move foreward if they did not think they could convict both......................
Trust

United States

#49 Aug 9, 2008
Can not speak at Sickels appeal hearing...is this a joke....we paid his salary, he worked for the taxpayers of this community...is this justice...or small town corruption...at this point, I do not trust anyone..those two do not get it, this town does not want them back.........They were hired to serve and protect..who were they protecting in the early morning hours of April 28, 2008 and now the system will protect them, what about the victim, who protected her, and what about the community, who is going to protect us. All eyes are watching, and no one trusts anyone, this is no way for a community to live. We do not want them back, we do not want them around our children!!!!
wonders

Valencia, CA

#50 Aug 10, 2008
Trust wrote:
Can not speak at Sickels appeal hearing...is this a joke....we paid his salary, he worked for the taxpayers of this community...is this justice...or small town corruption...at this point, I do not trust anyone..those two do not get it, this town does not want them back.........They were hired to serve and protect..who were they protecting in the early morning hours of April 28, 2008 and now the system will protect them, what about the victim, who protected her, and what about the community, who is going to protect us. All eyes are watching, and no one trusts anyone, this is no way for a community to live. We do not want them back, we do not want them around our children!!!!
It's obvious you can not trust anyone. Look what happened on the post that was taken down. Some idiot was on there saying they spoke directly with someone who would serve warrants. That is corruption at it's highest. I hope these people are found out and get into what they deserve. When you are in a job like law enforcement you do not gossip about things of that nature. Apparently no rules apply in this community, it's a free for all.
Corruption

United States

#51 Aug 10, 2008
wonders wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you can not trust anyone. Look what happened on the post that was taken down. Some idiot was on there saying they spoke directly with someone who would serve warrants. That is corruption at it's highest. I hope these people are found out and get into what they deserve. When you are in a job like law enforcement you do not gossip about things of that nature. Apparently no rules apply in this community, it's a free for all.
You are correct on that one, anyone reading these posts should have a big insight to what goes on in this town, they call it Little Chicago, know I know why.. corruption at all levels. I do hope they find out who posted about the warrants and where they got the information, maybe Creston can see another in law inforcement get fired too!!!!!!!! Maybe we should all pool our money, and hire our own private investigator, then go to our fine leaders with all the goods

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Afton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruz, Trump or who? (Dec '15) Dec '15 Susie 1
News 'Big shakeup' in Iowa Poll: Cruz soars to lead (Dec '15) Dec '15 PIERCE BROAN 4
dead beat Jamie (Apr '15) Apr '15 Amy 1
News Iowa board OKs hog facilities despite opposition (Nov '14) Nov '14 Hog Confinement ... 1
News North Iowa Native Arrested in Central Iowa on S... (Jul '12) Oct '14 angie 3
Orange Ribbons (May '09) Jul '14 whats withe the o... 1,161
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Dec '11 glen Larsen 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Afton Mortgages