Next Last
Creston

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2008
GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY
Creston

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2008
They convicted themselves, and the victim, needs to know that justice will be served.
Creston

Creston, IA

#3 Jul 19, 2008
I will be VERY VERY surprised if they are found innocent!!!!!!!
CRESTON

Creston, IA

#4 Jul 19, 2008
there going up the river done deal ... should have kept there mouths shut .. how stupid can u get....GUILTY SICK HUMAN BEINGS..........
Guilty

Valencia, CA

#5 Jul 20, 2008
Guilty
Shush

Valencia, CA

#6 Jul 20, 2008
Shush, You may want to practice that before you go to prison
creston

Flandreau, SD

#7 Jul 21, 2008
you all are very stupid!!!!!!!!!!
whatever

United States

#8 Jul 21, 2008
creston wrote:
YEAH WE ARE THE STUPID ONES! Your funny, most idiots are funny.
Afar

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2008
creston wrote:
Easily said. Not as stupid as the two pervs that did this. NOW THAT IS STUPID!!!!
Stupid

Valencia, CA

#10 Jul 21, 2008
creston wrote:
Stupid is as stupid does. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.
crazy

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2008
LIARS, you will get what you deserve. Karma comes back to bite the people who are terrible to others.
chs

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2008
Guilty without a doubt. LIES.
Resident

United States

#16 Jul 23, 2008
People who are not guilty don't change their account of what happened.....people who are not guilty don't tell lie on top of lie on top of lie....
poll

United States

#17 Jul 24, 2008
There are many people on here! This is good. To get a larger view of what people really think.
Guilty!
Creston

United States

#19 Jul 24, 2008
WHO could vote NO! There is no way anyone was there but them. SO NO is not even a posibility.
Keep on trying to be a believer...
Sad for the whole 27 of you!!!
Go victim GO!!!
They are definately quilty of some kind of wrong doing.
Creston

United States

#21 Jul 25, 2008
Oh my goodness they now found another vote!
Your still going down. guilty!
Trent Good

Ville Platte, LA

#23 Jul 27, 2008
The City of Creston has enacted an public ordinance establishing a Civil Service Commission to rule on hiring, discipline, promoting, and termination of all Civil Service employees, although they broke the law and circumvented the commission when Mike Tamerius decided to let his buddy Jamie appoint JS as the assistant chief outside of the Civil Service Commissions ruling or opinion.

As of this date, the City of Creston has not enacted an ordinance abolishing the Civil Service Commission, therefore the City Council still has NO SAY in the JC/JS termination.

CITIZENS OF CRESTON,...WAKE UP!!!
MUST READ

Avon, CO

#25 Jul 27, 2008
To all that they say are guilty can go to hell. You guys really need to get a life. You will all feel stupid when they are found not guilty. The bullshit stops here because it's people like you who make me question myself why should I be fighting for our country filled with idot ass people who don't care about people and there familys. If you all dont have anything better to do then put people down and get in other peoples business then join the armed forces you get your nose in other peoples business and get to see people suffer like your doing now you inconsiderate bastards. My email is pastir_55@yahoo.com if you really want to rant and rave

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CRESTON ME

Creston, IA

#26 Jul 28, 2008
Inconsiderate bastards?? REALLY?? What about the inconsiderate bastards that stayed after hours and teamed up against one woman? What about the inconsiderate bastards that didnt think of their family or hers as she was being raped? What about the inconsiderate bastards that didnt care about their wives at home or the people of this community that USED to hold them at such a high standard. These guys were roled models to alot of kids so of couse the people in this town are outraged. His family sits at the bar and talks trash about other people - i've heard it, terrible terrible things. So don't you even think for a minute that we aren't going to "rant and rave"about this. What goes around comes around. maybe they will remember that next time they are running their mouth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Crazy

United States

#27 Jul 28, 2008
MUST READ wrote:
To all that they say are guilty can go to hell. You guys really need to get a life. You will all feel stupid when they are found not guilty. The bullshit stops here because it's people like you who make me question myself why should I be fighting for our country filled with idot ass people who don't care about people and there familys. If you all dont have anything better to do then put people down and get in other peoples business then join the armed forces you get your nose in other peoples business and get to see people suffer like your doing now you inconsiderate bastards. My email is pastir_55@yahoo.com if you really want to rant and rave
Get a CLUE,nut! THEY raped a woman. They are blaming everyone but themselves for what happened that night. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Nice language!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Afton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 63
Orange Ribbons (May '09) Jul '14 whats withe the o... 1,161
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
IA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Iowa in 2... (Oct '10) Sep '13 So true 52
IA Who do you support for Attorney General in Iowa... (Oct '10) Apr '12 Bruce 23
•••
•••
•••

Afton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Afton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Afton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Afton