Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Feb 11

United States

#54654 Jun 5, 2012
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
Where would I start? How about 5 trillion in debt, 40+ months of 8%+ unemplyment, Obamacare, democrats lie left and right and never take responsibilty for anything, no budget in 3+ years from the senate which is what allowed this insane spending, 14 million more people on welfare, housing prices down 40%, Obama and his constant class warfare retoric while he smoozes with rich people at 40000 a plate dinners. Is that enough for you?
For the record I do not watch fox anymore then I watch any other news station. I do not listen to talk radio, and I do not read republican websites any more then I read democrat websites. I also do not buy into the democrats constant trashing of a news station simply because they dont like what they say while they turn a blind eye tp the trash and hate that is spewed by stations like msnbc. If I have learned anything over the past 5 or so years it is democrats lie and are scared to death of those who speak the truth and will lie even more to try and trash anyone and anything that speaks out against them. Democrats have become the party of hate and nastiness.
All of those reasons can be laid at the feet of an obstructionist Republican congress. Try voting the TeaBirchers out instead of progressives.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#54655 Jun 5, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
How come, if you have read the parables, you didn't learn anything? After all, not matter what we do, God is still in control. No matter who is elected..... God is still in control. So actually, why worry about it?...
The last time God took control, he destroyed the earth and most everything living on it.

And another thing! Do you recall what God did after having destroyed the earth and most everything living on it? He set his "bow" in the cloud (rainbow in the sky) as a promise that He would not destroy the earth by water ever again!(Genesis 9:13 KJV)

(Should you think about that, He promised NOTHING about destroying the earth by fire, or meteorites, or some other horrible death, next time He gets upset.)

Since: Feb 11

United States

#54656 Jun 5, 2012
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
while they turn a blind eye tp the trash and hate that is spewed by stations like msnbc. If I have learned anything over the past 5 or so years it is democrats lie and are scared to death of those who speak the truth and will lie even more to try and trash anyone and anything that speaks out against them. Democrats have become the party of hate and nastiness. <quoted>

My, my such untruth. Repugs, are incensed when confronted with facts.
Repugs are the party of morals, and they will lie, cheat, steal, and murder to prove it.
cometland

Haslet, TX

#54657 Jun 5, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>That is one of the longest waffling comments I have ever read. Sure takes you a long time to answer the simple questions:

1. Are you "blue-collar"? Finally, your answer: no.
2. Are you union? Finally, your answer: no.

Your typing slowly makes no difference. I still read your words at the same rate on this end. You are not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, are you?(No wonder you had to move into management.)

You started at the bottom in your company: Commendable, but most people do.

You finally stated that you fall into the "5% non-union" group. That means you are not a member of the union. Like I figured, which brought on a massive amount of your waffling, and complaining that I was wrong in making the conclusion that you were probably "non-union." (Don't mess with "The Dawg"!)

To reiterate: if you were union, you would understand the importance of today's vote in Wisconsin, and would not be asking, "What's the big deal?"
So, if I'm not a member of a union I shouldn't have an opinion? I don't recall ever denigrating unions or people's right to be a member of one. You mistake my being too verbose with waffling. I never tried to pass myself off as anything I'm not. Being middle management, in your view, is a result of some deficiency of intellect on my part.
Not sure why my disagreement with you on some issues warrants personal attacks on your part. In our brief discussions I have tried to be respectful of your differing view, and not turn those differences into some character flaw on your part. Guess that's not the way it works here.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#54658 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
The last time God took control, he destroyed the earth and most everything living on it.
And another thing! Do you recall what God did after having destroyed the earth and most everything living on it? He set his "bow" in the cloud (rainbow in the sky) as a promise that He would not destroy the earth by water ever again!(Genesis 9:13 KJV)
(Should you think about that, He promised NOTHING about destroying the earth by fire, or meteorites, or some other horrible death, next time He gets upset.)
God has and always will be in "control".God does, however, allow free will and eventually God judges our actions with his will. You are a fool who has an atheistic personality along with a narcissistic spirit.
Young Person

Tishomingo, MS

#54659 Jun 5, 2012
Update:
My message today is going to upset the majority of people in the great state of Missouri !
I've decided to suspend my campaign at this time!
After a long thought out 3 hour meeting I've decided I have a lot more to offer to the great state of Missouri and the USA !
My agenda does not have to be political !
However , I will still be a political advisor for the tough decisions !
We have the technology and innovation to flourish the struggling economy !
I know some of you were skeptic of the ideas I proposed! Just remember this, I only promote ideas I personally follow up on!
For everyone that showed support through this interesting process , I may not be under the spotlight , but I'm not in the dark!
I believe the vital steps I take today will be extremely important for tommorow !
I want to thank everyone including the critics !
I also want to thank the all my colleagues , friends,
And family !
Need not worry I will continue to promote the great ideas that make our country great!

#54660 Jun 5, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if I'm not a member of a union I shouldn't have an opinion? I don't recall ever denigrating unions or people's right to be a member of one. You mistake my being too verbose with waffling. I never tried to pass myself off as anything I'm not. Being middle management, in your view, is a result of some deficiency of intellect on my part.
Not sure why my disagreement with you on some issues warrants personal attacks on your part. In our brief discussions I have tried to be respectful of your differing view, and not turn those differences into some character flaw on your part. Guess that's not the way it works here.
Quoting your last paragraph, you say, "Not sure why my disagreement with you on some issues warrants personal attacks on your part. In our brief discussions I have tried to be respectful of your differing view, and not turn those differences into some character flaw on your part. Guess that's not the way it works here."

Guess not. Let us revisit your prior Post #54643, in which you said, "Geez. I'll type slowly so you can get it." Are you really saying that was not a "personal attack on your part"? Are you really saying that shows respect for my differing view? Sorry, your Post #54643 proves otherwise.

My questions were clear, and could have been answered with a simple yes/no.

Are you "blue collar": No
Are you a union member: No

It is clear that you have gotten into the habit of bloviation in an attempt to out-talk your adversary, and to avoid the issue. You probably learned that as a manager.
Norton

Leawood, KS

#54661 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, first place, He didn't destroy the earth. He did promise nothing would be destroyed by water again. However, you might want to read the book of Revelations about how horrible things will be in the latter days. The end times started when He was born some 2000 yrs. ago. We are in the latter days of the end times. Things will be horrible during, especially, the last 3.5 yrs. of the tribulation. I believe we are on the countdown clock. He will plant his feet on this earth again in Jerusalem and will reign for 1000 yrs. Check it out, Dawg!

CHEERS!
Norton

Leawood, KS

#54662 Jun 5, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>********Now,now******* *"Neo"********
Now, now, now... "Neo" "O'Ducks" aka "OregonODucks" aka "Norton" aka "Cliff" aka "Cheers" aka "JT" aka etc.,etc.etc......!
"Neo" ehy don't you fess up abput all those AKAs????
Hows the STATES of Washington and Oregon treating ya these-a-days???
I see your "Neo" Profile is STILL in the Topix LLC 'line-up' of registered users...
You are one strange person. I don't understand your language at all.

CHEERS!

#54663 Jun 5, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>God has and always will be in "control". God does, however, allow free will and eventually God judges our actions with his will. You are a fool who has an atheistic personality along with a narcissistic spirit.
And you, sir, have somehow gotten the mistaken impression that you can speak for God. Thinking that you are God is the highest form of blasphemy and narcissism.

You should recall what happened to Herod for his blasphemy against God. Acts 12:23 KJV.

#54664 Jun 5, 2012
Young Person wrote:
Update: My message today is going to upset the majority of people in the great state of Missouri !
I've decided to suspend my campaign at this time!
Need not worry I will continue to promote the great ideas that make our country great!
I for one am so thankful.

#54665 Jun 5, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first place, He didn't destroy the earth. He did promise nothing would be destroyed by water again. However, you might want to read the book of Revelations about how horrible things will be in the latter days. The end times started when He was born some 2000 yrs. ago. We are in the latter days of the end times. Things will be horrible during, especially, the last 3.5 yrs. of the tribulation. I believe we are on the countdown clock. He will plant his feet on this earth again in Jerusalem and will reign for 1000 yrs. Check it out, Dawg!...
You are absolutely correct. I misspoke. God did not destroy the earth. He merely destroyed the vast majority of its inhabitants, flora and fauna.(Henry Ford could have taught God about the "factory recall" option to fix those defects of God's design.)

Thanks for helping me point out that God's promise to not destroy the inhabitants of the earth by water was a hollow promise because he tricked us and failed to mention other possibly more horrible ways of his punishing us.

There is no doubt that mankind is on the countdown clock. I only regret my being unable to see you ascend in the Rapture and also to miss God's 1000-year reign.
cometland

Haslet, TX

#54666 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>Quoting your last paragraph, you say, "Not sure why my disagreement with you on some issues warrants personal attacks on your part. In our brief discussions I have tried to be respectful of your differing view, and not turn those differences into some character flaw on your part. Guess that's not the way it works here."

Guess not. Let us revisit your prior Post #54643, in which you said, "Geez. I'll type slowly so you can get it." Are you really saying that was not a "personal attack on your part"? Are you really saying that shows respect for my differing view? Sorry, your Post #54643 proves otherwise.

My questions were clear, and could have been answered with a simple yes/no.

Are you "blue collar": No
Are you a union member: No

It is clear that you have gotten into the habit of bloviation in an attempt to out-talk your adversary, and to avoid the issue. You probably learned that as a manager.
Since when are you entitled to yes or no answers? And it's only mildly amusing that you think someone is a bit too wordy, yet I have scroll every other comment from you. Doesn't bother me.
The real USA First

United States

#54667 Jun 5, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
REFUSE TO PHOTOGRAPH LESBIANS, GET FINED $7,000
Court says state can order Christians to violate beliefs
A ruling from Judge Tim L. Garcia in the New Mexico Court of Appeals says states can require Christians to violate their faith in order to do business, affirming a penalty of nearly $7,000 for a photographer who refused to take pictures at a lesbian “commitment” ceremony in the state where same-sex “marriage” was illegal.
Judges Cynthia Fry and James Wechsler joined in the ruling by Garcia, which involved Elane Photography, whose owners, Elaine and Jonathan Huegeunin, are Christians and declined to do photography for lesbians Vanessa Willock and another woman.
The women complained under the state’s anti-discrimination requirements and a state commission, the New Mexico Human Rights Commission, imposed the penalty, which now has been affirmed by the appeals court judges. The judges explained in the 45-page ruling that the photography company is a “public accommodation” and those cannot discriminate under state law based on “sexual orientation.”
“The owners of Elane Photography must accept the reasonable regulations and restrictions imposed upon the conduct of their commercial enterprise despite their personal religious beliefs that may conflict with these governmental interests,” the judges wrote.
Officials with the Alliance Defense Fund, which has been representing Elane, said there would be an appeal.
“Americans in the marketplace should not be subjected to legal attacks for simply abiding by their beliefs,” said ADF Senior Counsel Jordan Lorence.“Should the government force a videographer who is an animal rights activist to create a video promoting hunting and taxidermy? Of course not, and neither should the government force this photographer to promote a message that violates her conscience. Because the Constitution prohibits the state from forcing unwilling artists to promote a message they disagree with, we will certainly appeal this decision to the New Mexico Supreme Court.”
It started in 2006 when Willock asked Elaine Huguenin to take pictures at her “commitment” ceremony. It was in 2009 when the ADF appealed a trial judge’s ruling in favor of the lesbians.
MORE:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/refuse-to-photogra...
Hey Brain Dead FAKE Vet ...you better be careful here...
Now you're talking about Cheneys lesbian daughter...He's a draft dodger like you too ...

but Cheney will shoot your sorry lying ass!
norbert w

Huntsville, AL

#54668 Jun 5, 2012
I alway support the GaYs
The real USA First

United States

#54669 Jun 5, 2012
Whatever Scott Walker’s fate, Barack Obama may drag some bragging rights out of the Wisconsin governor’s recall election: Voters in preliminary exit poll results today say they favor Obama over Mitt Romney in November’s presidential election by a slight 6-point margin (51-45 percent).

#54670 Jun 5, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when are you entitled to yes or no answers?...
Since when have you become unable to provide yes / no answers to yes / no questions?

#54671 Jun 5, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Brain Dead FAKE Vet ...you better be careful here...
Now you're talking about Cheneys lesbian daughter...He's a draft dodger like you too ...
but Cheney will shoot your sorry lying ass!
True. With a 10 gauge shotgun. And around 200 lead pellets will enter your body -- around 30 will remain forever. And one pellet will cause your heart to experience atrial fibrillation. And Cheney will not apologize, either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney_hunt...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/14/harr...

Oh, and it took 18 hours for the incident to be reported.

The victim apologized to Cheney.

#54672 Jun 5, 2012
Whatever Scott Walker’s fate, Barack Obama may drag some bragging rights out of the Wisconsin governor’s recall election: Voters in preliminary exit poll results today say they favor Obama over Mitt Romney in November’s presidential election by a slight 6-point margin (51-45 percent).
As usual, President Obama has acted honorably during the Wisconsin recall effort. Most people recognize that fact.

#54673 Jun 5, 2012
Ah, hahahahahahahahaha! In the state capitol of Madison, 119% of previously-registered voters have turned out in record numbers! Don't mess with school teachers!

Wisconsin voters still have time to vote until 8:01 pm.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jun/06/w...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Affton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stratford inn in fenton homeless/hookers/heroin Thu Anyone notice 1
kayla volz broke my heart Thu The Brocks Have It 11
YES Man Seminar Convention at Busch Stadium Nov 11 Terrance 5
Topix or Twitter Police: Who is more lame? Nov 9 Future President 1
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Nov 9 Observer 813
Late night fireworks Nov 8 GRANDPA NICOLAI 3
YES Man Seminar Convention at Blueberry Hill Nov 7 Terrance 1

Affton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance