sex offender
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not letting it go

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Why is it the Warren subject has been took down/hid? Thats the prob to start with..That it was kept hid for so long and now its took down? Its not going to go away or change the ending result or the truth! Its public information and its not going to be forgotten that easy at least not by the ones who have been truly affected! Their is no room to hide this information!
FDG

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 29, 2012
WTF?
why

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 29, 2012
FDG wrote:
WTF?
.....WTF you agree or WTF you diagree?
smh

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Oct 29, 2012
lets try this 1 more time...Parents Beware of Highlands Circle Sex Offender...Keep ur kids close!!!
concerned parent

Knoxville, TN

#5 Oct 29, 2012
Yes I'm very upset it was taken off!!!!" I am concerned for my kids safety and your going to keep that from me and everyone else???
FDG

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Oct 29, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>.....WTF you agree or WTF you diagree?
Neither I am familiar with the case and still am not. No further comment on said subject.
yess

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Oct 29, 2012
concerned parent wrote:
Yes I'm very upset it was taken off!!!!" I am concerned for my kids safety and your going to keep that from me and everyone else???
i agree i wish they was a lot more people like you. we all have good reason to be concerened
worried

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Who is the person and what happened? i live in area and would like to know?
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Oct 30, 2012
worried wrote:
Do you have a need to know????? If not don't be worried if it is next door.
really now

Washington, DC

#10 Oct 30, 2012
i think you need to get a job or gain a hobby that doesnt involve illegal activity. when a grown ass woman hits a 13 year old girl she has no right to be on topix trashing other people. we do not need all this rubbish, the offender registry can speak for its self smart ppl kno how to access the website. ct your age not your kids age grow up.
hold on wait a minute

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Oct 30, 2012
http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/

Anyone can search for sex offenders in their area. Note that not everyone on this list touches little kids and stuff. A boy who turns 18 in high school and his having sex with his 16 year old girlfriend (who he has been involved with for over a year) could wind up on this list. It doesn't mean he is going to touch a "child" now or ever. Having sex with a minor is not excusable but not all people on this list are as sick and twisted and some.
ohh

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Oct 30, 2012
yeh but this isnt no 18yr old man having sex with his 16 yr old girlfriend. we talking about a 70 plus yr old sexual assaulting his great granddaughter and that a whole new monster now isnt it.
scary

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Oct 30, 2012
worried wrote:
look up Smyth County Court Case Circiut under James F Warren
its bout time

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Oct 31, 2012
this sounds like a sick man and i went to the link and seen for myself that this person plead guilty, how could anyone defend that? His victims will be in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks to who ever posted this bc i will know what house to skip tonight with my kids. How did he walk is my question?
Skunk holler Bill

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Oct 31, 2012
its bout time wrote:
this sounds like a sick man and i went to the link and seen for myself that this person plead guilty, how could anyone defend that? His victims will be in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks to who ever posted this bc i will know what house to skip tonight with my kids. How did he walk is my question?
Get the address and you can spend some time with him.
smh

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Oct 31, 2012
Skunk holler Bill wrote:
<quoted text> Get the address and you can spend some time with him.
i have the address it just so happens I live a few houses up and I dont think I would be able to keep from punching someone like that, i just dont see myself being able to sit in a room with a man that did things like that to children under the age of 13 and espically to his own grand daughter. it would just be to much for me. But hey maybe you could spend your time with him, heck he might be able to give you pointers in how to molest a kid and walk free from it..? Sicko are you stupid? Nevermind I already know the answer!
finally

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Oct 31, 2012
so has he been added to sex offender list yet?
Mom5

United States

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Skunk holler bill wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have a need to know????? If not don't be worried if it is next door.
Moron, everyone has the right to know. EVERYONE! Maybe your mother should have protected you better. Then what happened to you to make you the way you are might have never happened.
agreed

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Oct 31, 2012
Mom5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, everyone has the right to know. EVERYONE! Maybe your mother should have protected you better. Then what happened to you to make you the way you are might have never happened.
i agree....i wish alot more parents was like you. these wack jobs on here act like its a game like its a joke...thanks for setting the fool straight
just checked

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Nov 12, 2012
now Frank has been added to the offenders list on Va Sex Offender Restisty for the public to see with their on eyes!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adwolf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra delp 16 min Well now 91
Black jeep 1 hr Wantstoosee 7
Thank you Saltville Council for.... 2 hr just my opinion 15
Egg Hunt 3 hr Egg Salad 11
Destiny Miller 4 hr At ya back door doe 3
Recent drug bust 10 hr No riddles 16
Gretal from k 12 hr Dawn 9

Adwolf Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance