First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tiffany

Greenville, MO

#1 Mar 3, 2009
I won't name any names or mention which Church he is from, but if he reads this he will know it's him I am talking about. I love going to Church. I don't go to the Church this Pastor is at, but I think all Pastors should live up to what they preach. This Pastor has been living a double life. Prob. for a while, but I just recently found out. He preaches the "good life" and talks about how bad drugs and other things are, but he lies to himself. This Pastor, behind everyone's back hooks up with my uncle who is gay, and they do drugs and other things together. I think it's sad and this man needs to practice what he preaches!
abc

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 4, 2009
If you're going to come on here and make accusations, why not mention the church he is at so we can all have an opinion. Otherwise, I don't see why you would even post anything.
I believe

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2009
this surprises you? people in the church being hypocrites? it doesn't me. they use their bully pulpit and positions of power to tell people how to live their lives and condemn them for their "sins" while they do the same thing when no one else is looking. that's why religion is nothing but mind control and nonsense. just my two cents though. sorry to hear about your bad experience, tiffany.
Tiffany

Greenville, MO

#4 Mar 4, 2009
I will not mention his name nor the church. I want him to see that people know. If I know, I'm sure others know. He needs to stop this stuff and grow up before he ruins his life, and his family's life more than it already is!
Snoop

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2009
Tiffany: I am sorry for what is happening,But you need to let the church leadership know what is happening so they can take action to stop this before his actions destroy the church.This kind of life style is wrong and must be dealt with by the church leadership.They will need to talk and pray with him to turn from this kind of lifestyle.
An0nym0u5

Maryland Heights, MO

#6 Mar 6, 2009
Let him live his own life! If he wants to do those kinds of things, let him. But yeah, he does need to be removed from his position if he decides to keep doing this.
sure did

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 6, 2009
theres nothing wrong with a lil butt sex and crack smoking, as long as he doesnt do it on sundays

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#8 Mar 6, 2009
sounds like he is a catholic...either way..judge not..lest you be judged..aye?
abc

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Mar 6, 2009
What is the remark about him being a Catholic supposed to mean?

“I made you a blueberry muffin!”

Since: Jan 09

Advance

#10 Mar 6, 2009
Snoop wrote:
Tiffany: I am sorry for what is happening,But you need to let the church leadership know what is happening so they can take action to stop this before his actions destroy the church.This kind of life style is wrong and must be dealt with by the church leadership.They will need to talk and pray with him to turn from this kind of lifestyle.
I think Tiffany should approach the Pastor herself instead of running to the church leaders. If the pastor sees error in his ways then Tiffany could pray with him and maybe then he would change. Running and telling on someone without a personal confrontation to the person themself is no way to go about it. What the Pastor preaches is true , but maybe he needs to be shown some forgiveness and love before he can change. Everryone is a hypocrite in one way or another and running and telling on someone is no way to deal with an issue of hypocrisy.

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 6, 2009
An0nym0u5 wrote:
Let him live his own life! If he wants to do those kinds of things, let him. But yeah, he does need to be removed from his position if he decides to keep doing this.
This advice coming from the same person who made a post on "the biggest drunk..." that was a derrogatory remark about the special olympics and mentally handicapped people...i don't think anyone needs advice from you!
tends to agree

Blue Springs, MO

#12 Mar 9, 2009
AMEN!
To poster

United States

#13 Mar 12, 2009
just get it over with we all know you have some kind of bone to pick. just say it and quit hiding or address the pastor yourself. they are people just like us not any better or higher up or anythingl
An0nym0u5

United States

#14 Mar 13, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This advice coming from the same person who made a post on "the biggest drunk..." that was a derrogatory remark about the special olympics and mentally handicapped people...i don't think anyone needs advice from you!
The other post was to get you people to quit arguing. Here is some real advice: take a quick look and the mirror and maybe you will see that you are the same way. Also, keep in mind that this is the internet. People can talk a big talk when it's just words but they need to remember that it is for connecting with people, not isolating everyone they know and love just to flame someone on a website. Now quit trolling.

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Mar 13, 2009
I kind of get the feeling that you are just blowing off your use of derrogatory remarks about the mentally challenged! I hope you will find another way of stopping an argument other than making a joke at their expense! I truly hope that was just a momentary slip in judgement and that you are here for your stated purpose!

“I made you a blueberry muffin!”

Since: Jan 09

Advance

#16 Mar 14, 2009
Ha ha ha Your mom is trolling.

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Mar 15, 2009
S_R_M wrote:
Ha ha ha Your mom is trolling.
And what person from the bar are you defending today?
NDC

Coloma, CA

#18 Apr 27, 2009
this pastor your talking about needs to be brought up before the church actually...
NDC

Coloma, CA

#19 Apr 27, 2009
actually sounds like a catholic pastor anyways..they think its ok to have gay priest anyways..if they didn't then there wouldn't be gay priest in the parish

“TELL IT HOW IT IS”

Since: Feb 09

DEXTER MISSOURI

#20 Apr 29, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
I won't name any names or mention which Church he is from, but if he reads this he will know it's him I am talking about. I love going to Church. I don't go to the Church this Pastor is at, but I think all Pastors should live up to what they preach. This Pastor has been living a double life. Prob. for a while, but I just recently found out. He preaches the "good life" and talks about how bad drugs and other things are, but he lies to himself. This Pastor, behind everyone's back hooks up with my uncle who is gay, and they do drugs and other things together. I think it's sad and this man needs to practice what he preaches!
here here about u say the name of the church if i know the paster i will tell u what kind of man he is. i will give u one and u better hope your not talking about this on cuz there would be plenty of the churches youth to hunt u down and pray that you come to know Jesus as your lord and pessonal savior. then when they r done i will bet u with in a inch of your life. so is it Advance First and Pastor Brad Moore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Advance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lazy women (May '16) 7 hr BIGDAV 9
Chris Vanpelt 7 hr True friend 11
Big E's 12 hr guest 10
what i should know about susan dunning Sat new in town 8
Classic dreams (Jul '12) Fri garrett 56
Sandy Robison Jan 20 Guest 3
stop signs Jan 19 didnotdoit 15

Advance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance