danny gramlisch masonry

United States

#45 Apr 26, 2012
Family Support? Isn't that Child Support? So they held money out of the checks for child support and never paid it in? WTF are those people supposed to do now?

Criminal
Haha

Cape Girardeau, MO

#46 Apr 26, 2012
Everybody needs to be at this court date!

Chicago, IL

#47 Apr 27, 2012
I know who the past workers are commenting on here and sooner or later they will come back to the Gramlisch family and be needing a job do I hope they remember all these negative comments when they get turned away
Haha

Cape Girardeau, MO

#48 Apr 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
I know who the past workers are commenting on here and sooner or later they will come back to the Gramlisch family and be needing a job do I hope they remember all these negative comments when they get turned away
As we hope Danny remembers all his workers that he screwed over as he sits in prison!

Chicago, IL

#49 Apr 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
go ahead and suck up. If people are smart they will stay the hell away from him. If they sign up for this bs again, they are stupid.
Fool me once, Danny won't get a second chance.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#50 Apr 27, 2012
Danny Gramlisch Masonry, LLC
Court
?
Missouri Eastern Bankruptcy CourtCase number
?
1:12-bk-10394JudgeBarry S. SchermerChapter
?
7Filed
?
Apr 23, 2012Type
?
voluntaryUpdated
?
Apr 24, 2012
Creditors

AT&T Advertising Solutions
Auto Tire & Parts
B&M Aerial Equipment, Inc.
B.A.C. ADC of Eastern Missouri
Bank of Advance
Begley, Young, Unterreiner & White, LLC
Brandon L. Lesch
Brenda Kay Sand, LLC
Bricklayers International Pension Fund
Brockmiller Construction, Inc.
Cat Financial Commercial
Caterpillar Financial Services Corp.
Chris E. Hansmann
Chris M. Jordan
Construction Industry Laborers
Constructions Industry Laborers
Continental Cast Stone
Curtis Poore
Dale J. Barron
Daniel R. Billlingsley
Danny Gramlisch and Kimberly Gramlisch
Dawson T. Haywood
Delta Concrete, Inc.
Douglas J. Arnold
Elias Ace Hardware
Fabick Brothers Equipment Co.
Family Support Payment Center
Fleet Services
Flying J
Gary A. Anspach
Gary S. Gramlisch
Gregory K. Whitener
Hilti, Inc.
Internal Revenue Service
Irwin Equipment Inc.
Irwin Products
Ivan R. Lesch
Jerry Powell
Joe Grojean Excavating, Inc.
John D. Unnerstall
John Lichtenegger
Kasten Masonry Sales, Inc.
Kenny D. Crase
Kevin J. Bollinger
Lance T. Schlick
Landgraf & Son, LLC
Lobors' Local 1104
LT Masonry
Lucas Bollinger
Marco Construction Products
MCAA of SE MO
McClanahan Construction Co., Inc.
Missouri Department of Revenue
NuWay
O.D.A.C.S. Inc.
Paul A. Campos
Penzel Construction Company, Inc.
Purcell Tire Co.
Ray G. Gramlisch
Ronnie Lesch
Rotolite of St. Louis, Inc.
S&S Interiors
Scott Jordan
Secure Insurance
SEMO Promotional Fund
Sheffield Financial
Shirley Grogg
Sides Construction Company
Stephen W. Jordan
Steven D. Huffman
Steven E. Berry
The Whitworth-Muench Co.
William Duschell
disgusted

Cape Girardeau, MO

#51 Apr 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
Danny Gramlisch Masonry, LLC
Court
?
Missouri Eastern Bankruptcy CourtCase number
?
1:12-bk-10394JudgeBarry S. SchermerChapter
?
7Filed
?
Apr 23, 2012Type
?
voluntaryUpdated
?
Apr 24, 2012
Creditors

AT&T Advertising Solutions
Auto Tire & Parts
B&M Aerial Equipment, Inc.
B.A.C. ADC of Eastern Missouri
Bank of Advance
Begley, Young, Unterreiner & White, LLC
Brandon L. Lesch
Brenda Kay Sand, LLC
Bricklayers International Pension Fund
Brockmiller Construction, Inc.
Cat Financial Commercial
Caterpillar Financial Services Corp.
Chris E. Hansmann
Chris M. Jordan
Constructions Industry Laborers
Continental Cast Stone
Curtis Poore
Dale J. Barron
Daniel R. Billlingsley
Danny Gramlisch and Kimberly Gramlisch
Dawson T. Haywood
Delta Concrete, Inc.
Douglas J. Arnold
Elias Ace Hardware
Fabick Brothers Equipment Co.
Family Support Payment Center
Fleet Services
Flying J
Gary A. Anspach
Gary S. Gramlisch
Gregory K. Whitener
Hilti, Inc.
Internal Revenue Service
Irwin Equipment Inc.
Irwin Products
Ivan R. Lesch
Jerry Powell
Joe Grojean Excavating, Inc.
John D. Unnerstall
John Lichtenegger
Kasten Masonry Sales, Inc.
Kenny D. Crase
Kevin J. Bollinger
Lance T. Schlick
Landgraf & Son, LLC
Lobors' Local 1104
LT Masonry
Lucas Bollinger
Marco Construction Products
MCAA of SE MO
McClanahan Construction Co., Inc.
Missouri Department of Revenue
NuWay
O.D.A.C.S. Inc.
Paul A. Campos
Penzel Construction Company, Inc.
Purcell Tire Co.
Ray G. Gramlisch
Ronnie Lesch
Rotolite of St. Louis, Inc.
S&S Interiors
Scott Jordan
Secure Insurance
SEMO Promotional Fund
Sheffield Financial
Shirley Grogg
Sides Construction Company
Stephen W. Jordan
Steven D. Huffman
Steven E. Berry
The Whitworth-Muench Co.
William Duschell
wow! He's filing against Sides but he's working for them???? And he filed against himself and his wife as well. I guess to make it fair? And yes, the Family Support Payment Center means he had been taking money out of checks for child support and not paying it in He's nothing but a crook and a thief.
Ronnie

Saint Louis, MO

#52 Apr 27, 2012
Everyone will get what the court says they deserve to get. This is just getting a little carried away. Yes he did things wrong, it all caught up with him, he's paying for it now. Everyone knows what's going on, there's no need for all this. Yes I posted a couple things but they were things that was said directly to me in a conversation. I did agree with one comment but I was still a bit upset. Doesn't make it right though. I'm over it. Everyone elese should do the same, get over it. You will just like me get what you have comming through the courts.

Jackson, MO

#53 Apr 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
go ahead and suck up. If people are smart they will stay the hell away from him. If they sign up for this bs again, they are stupid.
Fool me once, Danny won't get a second chance.
Anybody else get a bonus check from Gramlisch? I got mine.. Just wondering maybe it's cause it's cause I'm just that awesome!!!!
Whatener

Fenton, MO

#54 Apr 27, 2012
Thanks for being my friend and saying how good we were doing down there,and now you want to say I'm not up to par as a bricklayer, well Danny has me working still in cape for the same money you are making driving all the way to poplar bluff and y'all are done after that then what are you going to do! Shut up cry baby!!! Now it's started get it! Because I was nothing but a friend to you, and unlike your buddy you thought worked so hard down there that did everything right and nothing wrong he was the one that was worthless and you always stuck up for him! Well it's up to you if you want some get some Honkey!
Uh ok

Chicago, IL

#55 Apr 27, 2012
Whitner i hope you know who your talking to because I promise I'm not who you think I am!
Shawn

Chicago, IL

#56 Apr 27, 2012
Whatener wrote:
Thanks for being my friend and saying how good we were doing down there,and now you want to say I'm not up to par as a bricklayer, well Danny has me working still in cape for the same money you are making driving all the way to poplar bluff and y'all are done after that then what are you going to do! Shut up cry baby!!! Now it's started get it! Because I was nothing but a friend to you, and unlike your buddy you thought worked so hard down there that did everything right and nothing wrong he was the one that was worthless and you always stuck up for him! Well it's up to you if you want some get some Honkey!
You need to be sure who posted what you are replying to before you try to run me in the ground because this is the first time I ever posted on here. I have never and will never say anything bad about any of my past or present co-workers on a dumbass forum like this. You know my phone number and where I live, so if you had any questions or problems with me personally, you could find me very easily. So, Honkey, so much for us being friends after you mistakingly call me out, if this is how you want it, come get it, otherwise the friendship we had stands.
Shawn

Chicago, IL

#57 Apr 27, 2012
Whatener wrote:
Btw, I tried calling you 3 times before resorting to posting on here.
Steve

United States

#58 Apr 28, 2012
I spent a lt of time with Danny. I know he tried hard to get things caught up. He cared aout his workers. Fact is for me there have been some things happen that have felt like salt in the wound. I know I sent a lot of time telling all the guys not to worry and that there was plenty of work coming up. That was true. I never knew anything like this was going to happen and for that I am sorry to each one of you. Things being wht they are we cannot go back and change anything...just hope that everone that wored for Danny know that I did the best I could for you and was honest with you to the best of my ability
Care about people

Saint Louis, MO

#59 Apr 29, 2012
Why brag who you work for now?? You need to understand, families have been hurt and lied too!! I know Danny had to do what he needed to do, but should have paid benefits and unemployment in as law says. I feel for him and his wife, hope they can be happy with there choices in life they have made
Care about people

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Apr 29, 2012
everyone has there own right to say what they want, but really Topix, just stop!! It doesn't solve anything
Someoneismissinf ormed

Cape Girardeau, MO

#61 Apr 30, 2012
Watch what is said it can bite you in the rear when you dont know the whole story (IF YOU DONT HAVE DOCUMENTATION TO BACK IT) just what the coffee shop tells you, an that you may have not gotten your check on that friday or tuesday but you have it now or lets say the trustee`s do..Dont bash a person till you know the whole story an Most on here dont know the whole story 100% speculation i have been through the same thing many times over with companies and a Owner once when your owed an the Gen dosent pay you then everyone hurts...its a snowball effect it happens everyday an if you are owed something take it too the table of the Business at question not on here all this does is Fuel disrespect and Hate, Speculation. its all public record go to the Trustees an File your inquiry...Just an outsider been there done that an im on the otherside of the fence looking in. The complainer-Complainer`s here sounds to be of someone close to the Business at hand.

I bet if truth be known just like i heard that a man had to pay his (Business in question) debt or there was gonna be a lien placed on HIS business that had nothing to do with (THE BUSINESS IN QUESTION) or businesses is a Joke an someone had the Gaul to come up with that that goes to show how smart some really are This is an example of why there are Owners an there is Employees. I went an asked the parties involved straight up and a Attorney everything is accounted for as for i had business dealings with the (company In Question )..... Guess what as usual it was all rumour...... thats why there is LLC. INC... An Sole propritors......an DBA`s all different structures for businesses so to protect the Owners an Employees an Vendors suppliers.
Lead by example

Saint Louis, MO

#62 Apr 30, 2012
Someoneismissinformed wrote:
Watch what is said it can bite you in the rear when you dont know the whole story (IF YOU DONT HAVE DOCUMENTATION TO BACK IT) just what the coffee shop tells you, an that you may have not gotten your check on that friday or tuesday but you have it now or lets say the trustee`s do..Dont bash a person till you know the whole story an Most on here dont know the whole story 100% speculation i have been through the same thing many times over with companies and a Owner once when your owed an the Gen dosent pay you then everyone hurts...its a snowball effect it happens everyday an if you are owed something take it too the table of the Business at question not on here all this does is Fuel disrespect and Hate, Speculation. its all public record go to the Trustees an File your inquiry...Just an outsider been there done that an im on the otherside of the fence looking in. The complainer-Complainer`s here sounds to be of someone close to the Business at hand.
I bet if truth be known just like i heard that a man had to pay his (Business in question) debt or there was gonna be a lien placed on HIS business that had nothing to do with (THE BUSINESS IN QUESTION) or businesses is a Joke an someone had the Gaul to come up with that that goes to show how smart some really are This is an example of why there are Owners an there is Employees. I went an asked the parties involved straight up and a Attorney everything is accounted for as for i had business dealings with the (company In Question )..... Guess what as usual it was all rumour...... thats why there is LLC. INC... An Sole propritors......an DBA`s all different structures for businesses so to protect the Owners an Employees an Vendors suppliers.
Practice what you preach (re: don't put it on here)" all mighty intelligent one." I didn't know that attorneys offered out information to persons NOT involved in the case itself. And for your info, they haven't recived their checks and for that matter most haven't had one ounce of information givin to them since they were told to "go home", and had to find out from " hear say" that they didn't have a job to go back too cause the "boss" didn't have the decency to tell them. Now who the hell does that to their employees?
honesty please

Saint Louis, MO

#63 Apr 30, 2012
how and when are the workers going to get paid?? They have children and bills? Danny is a man and I know he will man up and do the right thing,......... Gramlisch always do the right thing!!
disgusted

Saint Louis, MO

#64 May 1, 2012
honesty please wrote:
how and when are the workers going to get paid?? They have children and bills? Danny is a man and I know he will man up and do the right thing,......... Gramlisch always do the right thing!!
the workers are out of luck. Anyone else get the notice from the court? No assets. No need to file because you won't get anything. Yet they can pay cash on a new car, hide his truck and borrow a camper so they still get to play big shots at the river.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Advance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neal and Cindy Seyer 2 min Dummy 4
kitten wanted 1 hr Arctic Fox 10
Oran PD (Aug '16) 4 hr Icantgoforthatno 151
who is cindy (Feb '10) 11 hr Justareminder 8
Ladies HD 4 free Sun Thisfrickinguy 1
big e Sun guest 5
Sad Sun Guest 2

Advance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance