Anymore on fire?!?
Janice Lyons

Saint Louis, MO

#42 Feb 6, 2013
Karen u did'nt hav to kill or hav him killed cause he did'nt want u anyway.He was up here for a few days at Thanksgiving wanting to know how to get the marrae anuled.I hate it cause u hav the Bradshaw name.Hopfully you'll marrey this Yount dud an take his name.....Then kill him too!! R.I.P.Rodney <3
just sayin

Sikeston, MO

#43 Feb 6, 2013
Janice Lyons wrote:
Karen u did'nt hav to kill or hav him killed cause he did'nt want u anyway.He was up here for a few days at Thanksgiving wanting to know how to get the marrae anuled.I hate it cause u hav the Bradshaw name.Hopfully you'll marrey this Yount dud an take his name.....Then kill him too!! R.I.P.Rodney <3
I could not agree with you more!!! She doesn't and never did deserve to have his last name and he only married her to keep her out of jail. and for what for her to kill him!! He came to see me a few days before this suspicious fire talked to me about some things would love to talk to you. if you call Garlen he knows who I am. he can tell you how to contact me. not putting any information on here because of his trashy wife threatening my family. I know the yount boy and he is a piece of trash and IS very capable of doing what was done. so please contact me soon thanks and hope to hear from you soon Rest in peace Rodney you will always be loved and missed
hiya

Branson, MO

#44 Feb 6, 2013
You do know the yount boys parents just bailed out of jail for receiving stolen property right? Well the mom paid $15000 cash to get out and they released the dad on an OR bond.
Anonymous

Farmington, MO

#45 Feb 6, 2013
hey i heard they are still investigating the fire and no one is suppose to be in or around the trailer, but karen and other with her have been seen at the trailer taken things out. wonder what she has removed from trailer,or her friends. why go in at dark with flashlights.
yes

Farmington, MO

#46 Feb 7, 2013
there has been a white four door car there to late at night and just as soon as they see someone coming they take off I know they were going at least seventy through the middle of town just to keep far away from us
concerned

Sikeston, MO

#47 Feb 7, 2013
Janice Lyons wrote:
Do you know if they are done with investigation. Everyone knows who did it. Just cant prove it. Have they told you for sure.
jordin

Imperial, MO

#48 Feb 7, 2013
hiya wrote:
You do know the yount boys parents just bailed out of jail for receiving stolen property right? Well the mom paid $15000 cash to get out and they released the dad on an OR bond.
this matters why?
hiya

Branson, MO

#49 Feb 7, 2013
cause the whole family isn't worth much.... the apple don't fall far from the tree.
Robin

Cape Girardeau, MO

#50 Feb 7, 2013
I don't beleive eople on this thinking karen had anything to do with this. for one thing she is the 1 who would pay the bills for him to live at and when he was in jail she would send him money. karen would not have the trailor burnt for nothing there is alot of memories there. It seams so funny everyone seems to care so much for him but i remember when he had to stay in scott county jail for so called stealing his moms truck. yes there is something fishy because when he got out of scott co jail he said karen you should have waited another month that way wouldnt had to pay to get him out. so im just saying lets dont put blame on karen
Janice Lyons

Camdenton, MO

#52 Feb 8, 2013
Somebody start taking pic.when u see somebody at the traler!!! Get a pic. of that car u see or anything goin on over there.I will get a hold of Garlin an give u a call...Thank You!!!!
quest

Imperial, MO

#53 Feb 8, 2013
hiya wrote:
cause the whole family isn't worth much.... the apple don't fall far from the tree.
The Yount's have 7 biological children and 4 grown foster kids that I know of. I don't think 1 bad apple should ruin the whole bunch. I think the Yount's were arrested as a way for the police to get to their son that no one likes and I believe that all the charges will be dropped against the parents. We will have to wait and see.
fed up in bc

Sikeston, MO

#54 Feb 10, 2013
as for Ame you dont know shit you must be family great man my ass great thief great crank maker so is karen he agreat fire starter get your fn story straight before you start talking shit Ive seen karen woop his ass hell i can woop the world when im drunk thats no excuse when karen was high on crank and pills she was the same way she is a no good fn slut i hope she rots in hell f her and you Ame R.I.P rod
Bull Whip

United States

#55 Feb 10, 2013
Is Ralph White humping Karen these days?
fed up in bc

Sikeston, MO

#56 Feb 10, 2013
who aint she humped or blowed its according who got the most dope
vitale

Imperial, MO

#57 Feb 10, 2013
Shawn yount is a wonderful human being and an outstanding citizin. I have no idea how anyone could have a problem with such a caring young man who shows so much promise.
Robin

Cape Girardeau, MO

#58 Feb 10, 2013
well i will be over there cleaning up or just go over there. because i can because i owen it.
Janice Lyons

Saint Louis, MO

#59 Feb 11, 2013
John,Where were u the night of the fire?I heard u was the last 1 to see him...
Janice Lyons

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Feb 11, 2013
Robin wrote:
I don't beleive eople on this thinking karen had anything to do with this. for one thing she is the 1 who would pay the bills for him to live at and when he was in jail she would send him money. karen would not have the trailor burnt for nothing there is alot of memories there. It seams so funny everyone seems to care so much for him but i remember when he had to stay in scott county jail for so called stealing his moms truck. yes there is something fishy because when he got out of scott co jail he said karen you should have waited another month that way wouldnt had to pay to get him out. so im just saying lets dont put blame on karen
My Dad had just died an my mom was on her death bed...So DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT THAT TIME AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Janice Lyons

Saint Louis, MO

#61 Feb 11, 2013
Robin wrote:
well i will be over there cleaning up or just go over there. because i can because i owen it.
Mybe Heffner might hav somthing to say about it.It's still under investagation.Your family IS NOT getting away with this
News flash

Farmington, MO

#62 Feb 14, 2013
vitale wrote:
Shawn yount is a wonderful human being and an outstanding citizin. I have no idea how anyone could have a problem with such a caring young man who shows so much promise.
What promise are you talking about??
I see where citizen Shawn was arrested Monday by Stoddard Co. 3 counts all burglary charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Advance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chaffee bar scene 3 min guest 1
who that redhead girl in the big brown truck 55 min Another Chaffee R... 11
She back 2 hr Guest 58
Looking for someone to restore a tractor 19 hr Guest 2
A King Thu cole gravey 4
News Advance high school student arrested on child p... (Nov '15) Aug 25 Guest 77
Circus in Advance? Aug 23 Lol 2

Advance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Advance Mortgages