First Prev
of 4
Next Last
observer

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Sep 7, 2010
anyone see ryan on the 5oclock kfvs news cops said he shot at his girlfriend i.e leslie then smashed her window with sledgehammer...now who is crazier? too funny
lol

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Sep 8, 2010
This is old news, why are you posting this crap?
the man

Jackson, MO

#6 Sep 8, 2010
cause itsnew and it wont be taken down, now for all to see what a std havin sl*t she is...........
Driver

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Sep 8, 2010
What's her number. I've always had a crush on her
uradouche

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Sep 8, 2010
here's an idea....wear condoms!! they sell em everyday all day!
Guest

Morley, MO

#9 Sep 9, 2010
What was on the news was the same thing that happened months ago. Why didn't they put her on the news when she called the newspaper and lied about all that crap? Lets start calling KFVS every time she gets arrested or calls in a false report about someone breaking in her room in the middle of the night! Maybe the town needs to give Briny Wilborn a heads up on what she's up to! what ya think?
Guest

Morley, MO

#10 Sep 9, 2010
lol wrote:
This is old news, why are you posting this crap?
Because I'm sure it's Leslie Whanting to get something started about Stacy! Why does it have her name on the post? Bet we all can guess! Go back on Facebook Les and talk $#!+ with Stephenie Peters. Your going to keep on till everyone in town fells so sorry for Ryan they will offer to go to court and testify for him.
just me

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Sep 10, 2010
Hey idiots u can stop bashing Stacy!!! I happen to like her. So shut your sewer mouths about her!!!!!!
Guest

Morley, MO

#12 Sep 10, 2010
just me wrote:
Hey idiots u can stop bashing Stacy!!! I happen to like her. So shut your sewer mouths about her!!!!!!
No one said anything about her. I like her too! I asked why her name was at the top of this page, I'm sure that you know who put it there to get stuff started.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Sep 15, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>No one said anything about her. I like her too! I asked why her name was at the top of this page, I'm sure that you know who put it there to get stuff started.
I agree she has always been there for me when I needed her and a great friend Leslie obviously has issues but the bad part is neither Ryan or Stacy have even spoken in a long time , it is always the people that deserve to be happy and left alone that get hit with all this bullshit!
A friend of Stacys

Kansas City, MO

#14 Sep 15, 2010
She has nothing to do with Ryan or Leslie's issues. Period. Leave her alone. She is a good girl. Keep your head high and your spirit strong Girl....I believe in you.
Right

Dexter, MO

#15 Sep 16, 2010
She doesn't have anything to do with their issues....but I am not a believer in her being a "good girl". And she may think she deserves to be left alone, but she has screwed with people who deserved to be left alone too. It goes both ways. You treat people the way you want to be treated, and I wouldn't do some of the things she has done to others. Just saying. I've never had a personal problem with her but know people who have. I've seen her run right up in the middle of things she should have left alone and almost tear it apart. Luckily, one of the people involved wised up really quick and saw her for what she was, something she quite possibly may not be now. This wasn't recently. As far as you go Leslie, you DO need to leave her alone. There is no reason to even think it's right to blame her for you and Ryan's problems. They have been going on WAY before they dated, much less knew each other. Your problems in life are to be blamed on one person..........the one staring back at you when you look in the mirror.
WTF

Wichita, KS

#16 Sep 16, 2010
Right wrote:
She doesn't have anything to do with their issues....but I am not a believer in her being a "good girl". And she may think she deserves to be left alone, but she has screwed with people who deserved to be left alone too. It goes both ways. You treat people the way you want to be treated, and I wouldn't do some of the things she has done to others. Just saying. I've never had a personal problem with her but know people who have. I've seen her run right up in the middle of things she should have left alone and almost tear it apart. Luckily, one of the people involved wised up really quick and saw her for what she was, something she quite possibly may not be now. This wasn't recently. As far as you go Leslie, you DO need to leave her alone. There is no reason to even think it's right to blame her for you and Ryan's problems. They have been going on WAY before they dated, much less knew each other. Your problems in life are to be blamed on one person..........the one staring back at you when you look in the mirror.
Very well put!!
Guest

Morley, MO

#17 Sep 16, 2010
Right wrote:
She doesn't have anything to do with their issues....but I am not a believer in her being a "good girl". And she may think she deserves to be left alone, but she has screwed with people who deserved to be left alone too. It goes both ways. You treat people the way you want to be treated, and I wouldn't do some of the things she has done to others. Just saying. I've never had a personal problem with her but know people who have. I've seen her run right up in the middle of things she should have left alone and almost tear it apart. Luckily, one of the people involved wised up really quick and saw her for what she was, something she quite possibly may not be now. This wasn't recently. As far as you go Leslie, you DO need to leave her alone. There is no reason to even think it's right to blame her for you and Ryan's problems. They have been going on WAY before they dated, much less knew each other. Your problems in life are to be blamed on one person..........the one staring back at you when you look in the mirror.
You must be a loser if you are taking up for Leslie, oh, maybe this is Leslie, Sure sounds like her! Lol
a friend

Kansas City, MO

#18 Sep 17, 2010
I respect the way you worded that Right from Dexter. No harsh feelings here toward any of them, but Lesllie you have to let Ryan go....what good is it if you two end up hating one another for your son's sake? this is about him and not the two of you. Ryan has a good heart and needs to forgive himself. Stace...love ya and keep your head up. Right froom Dexter...RIGHT ON!!!
RYAN

United States

#19 Sep 21, 2010
Stacy has a good heart and was very good to my girls. She doesnt deserve to be messed with like this. Please leave her ALONE !!!!

Since: Jun 10

Morley, MO

#20 Sep 23, 2010
RYAN wrote:
Stacy has a good heart and was very good to my girls. She doesnt deserve to be messed with like this. Please leave her ALONE !!!!
I thank you, Ryan, for saying that! Im a friend of Stacy's and I do know that she was crazy about your daughters and loved spending time with them! It just amazes me how people have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer and gossip about someone they dont know, and have no clue what is going on in one single persons life!! Stacy does have a good heart,and is hilarious to be around! And as amazing a person she is, its even more admireable that the girl has been through a really rough, sad, painful last few yrs. She has every reason to not like Leslie, for sure, bc that girl made it a point to terrorize them everyday!! Stacy isnt going to cower down to anyone for any reason, no matter what happens, she does still have her pride and dignity! She has a lot of good friends and family and has always managed to come out on top!! I highly doubt these posts are going to be the nail in her coffin! Keep pushin on Stac
Guest

Dallas, TX

#21 Sep 23, 2010
Exactly, Stacy is more of a woman than Leslie ever could be or ever will be!!!
Anyone know for sure

Morley, MO

#22 Sep 23, 2010
Is it true that she is with Kenny Mooey now of days or is she still seeing Ryan?
ex schott farms driver

Waterloo, Canada

#23 Sep 23, 2010
She can start seeing me. Ill b good to her. I've always liked Stacy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Advance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gregg Ourth 1 hr Guest 3
thief, liar, beware: 4 hr cape 9
Chaffee Teacher Fired 12 hr Guest 8
Jamie Goolsby ( continuance)! 13 hr Wondering 7
Jamie goolsby 15 hr Goose goolsby 14
Jamey goolsby at it again 15 hr Married women wit... 6
Who is the short chubby girl in silver G6 (Jun '17) Sun Robert 13

Advance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Advance Mortgages