Brown wood beating
brownwood guest

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 19, 2009
did anyone here about he man that got his ass kicked at brownwood in his own yard.thats funny,love to thank that guy for doing that.I was fixing to do it myself.anyone no who the guy was that did the beating.
Loner

Jackson, MO

#2 Sep 19, 2009
who got there @$$$ kicked!
citizen of brownwood

Jackson, MO

#3 Sep 20, 2009
first the gentlem en didn't get ass kicked they got in two punchs or so and the guy was ronnie rodgers. i willl not allow this bullshit to continue if you are doing something illegal i will bust you
Jethro

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2009
let em fight lol this is some funny shiat
Jethro

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2009
citizen of brownwood wrote:
first the gentlem en didn't get ass kicked they got in two punchs or so and the guy was ronnie rodgers. i willl not allow this bullshit to continue if you are doing something illegal i will bust you
SNITCH !!!!
Resident

Bedminster, NJ

#6 Sep 28, 2009
Ronnie rogers got punched at the house he is renting out because he already rented it to someone else that is not a beating just some guy being stupid im sure it wasnt his first time being stupid that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Advance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth (Jun '16) 23 min guest 31
Cindy Seyer 1 hr Guest 27
Red grand am 6 hr Owwlala 2
Rodgers 7 hr Guest 27
Students that lost their lives (Oct '08) 8 hr momma 67
Robbery Fri guest 8
Jamie goolsby Thu Goose 11

Advance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance