who knows Adam Rodgers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just me

United States

#43 Feb 1, 2009
well adam i'm not from advance so i don't know many people from there, but my sister's boyfriend is from there although i doubt he will know how to put me in contact with you.
Adam Rodgers

United States

#44 Feb 2, 2009
Well guiy if u want to get in contact with me then find me threw myspace go to www.myspace.com/treyrodgers and then we can talk just let me know who u are later guy
just me

United States

#45 Feb 3, 2009
thanks adam i added ya. talk to you soon. :)
block

Dexter, MO

#46 Feb 13, 2009
He is gay . He's a chomo
Adam

United States

#47 Feb 13, 2009
No shit did u not read the other shit i wrote i said i was stupid a33

Since: Feb 09

St. Louis, MO

#48 Feb 13, 2009
Looking at your MySpace. You look so familiar to me. How long have you lived in Advance? I lived there for a year a long time ago, like 4th grade I think, but still. LOL.

“I made you a blueberry muffin!”

Since: Jan 09

Advance

#49 Feb 16, 2009
Adam is a nice guy from what I can see. I've never had a problem with him and he's always been kind to me. I don't know if he's bi or not and it really shouldn't matter. He's a nice person.
HOTTY

Cape Girardeau, MO

#50 Feb 23, 2009
SHERRY KELLY IS A SNITCH!!!!!!

“I made you a blueberry muffin!”

Since: Jan 09

Advance

#51 Feb 23, 2009
lol ok
klc

Kendallville, IN

#52 Mar 7, 2009
i know adam not all that well anymore but wish i did at one time i consider him a great friend i know i probaly got on his nerves but at that i am truely sorry and from what i hear adam is doing good with him self so lay off him...if u get to know adam he can and will be a great friend atleast he was to me and i would like to hang out with him again!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Advance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dentist 18 min Jody 6
Joe Livingston 1 hr leo 4
where's Todd 1 hr Guest 2
Deli Closed 2 hr Guest 3
Follow the Blubricked Road Tue H2O Bandito 25
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965
Casey lands Apr 20 Concerned citizen 1

Advance Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Advance Mortgages