First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bekah

Bainbridge Island, WA

#21 May 5, 2009
why shouldn't illegal immigrants have an easy way to citizenship
lfa

Riverside, CA

#23 Aug 27, 2009
who can give to me a # to call and report illegal inmigrants?
a good budy

United States

#25 Oct 2, 2009
to CAROLE***
YOU DAYUM STUPID SUCKER IF IT WAS U AS AN IMMIGRANT IT TAKES TIME TO LEARN ENGLISH BASTER IS HARD FOR THEM YOU GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND TRY TO LEAR PORTGUESS IN A YEAR DONT THINK SO RIGHT SO STOP HAITING GO AND FIND YOURSELF SOMEWHER ELSE TO POST A GOOD COMMENT NOT A SHIT LIKE THIS OK AND ALSO YOU SUCK HAHAHA IMMIGRANTS GOT YOUR JOB LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
a good budy

United States

#26 Oct 2, 2009
lfa wrote:
who can give to me a # to call and report illegal inmigrants?
BASTER GO FIND YOUR SELF A LIFE AND OMG DID YOU JUST SAY THAT GO GET YOURSELF A NUMBER SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE FRIEANDS OK BASTER DUMB ASS PEOPLE THAT WIRTE SHIT LIKE THIS HAVE NO CLASS WHAT SO EVER PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE A WAIST OF OXYGEN ID RATHER YOU CHANGE WHO YOU ARE!!! OK NOW GO BUY UR SELF A NEW BRAIN
H M Murdock

Ypsilanti, MI

#27 Oct 10, 2009
a good budy wrote:
<quoted text> BASTER GO FIND YOUR SELF A LIFE AND OMG DID YOU JUST SAY THAT GO GET YOURSELF A NUMBER SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE FRIEANDS OK BASTER DUMB ASS PEOPLE THAT WIRTE SHIT LIKE THIS HAVE NO CLASS WHAT SO EVER PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE A WAIST OF OXYGEN ID RATHER YOU CHANGE WHO YOU ARE!!! OK NOW GO BUY UR SELF A NEW BRAIN
I agree with a lot you say, but if you want more credibility; learn to spell better. www.dictionary.com can help.
H M Murdock

Ypsilanti, MI

#28 Oct 10, 2009
bekah wrote:
why shouldn't illegal immigrants have an easy way to citizenship
Because they are illegal...stupid. Get it? The Key Word is illegal. Get in the right way, or you are illegal, and have no rights other than to be deported...NOW. Ill repeat cause I think you need it....Illegal! Against the law...stupid.

ILLEGAL... you even said it. ILLEGAL. Get it now?
Vanessa

Golden, CO

#29 Dec 10, 2009
For all you white people who don't like imagrants get over it because they are here to stay.Their not all bad most of them are really good people.They just want to take care of their kids.Whats the harm in that.Sorry if you feel like their takeing your jobs,but truthfuly alot of americans are lazy. Americans are cops,doctors, lawyers,ect.You think they can take that from you guys no,they cant let them have the little work that they can landscaping or roofing. Because you never see a granigo doing that work. So quit being selfish.Obama is a great president for doing such a good thing.Everybody in this wrold should be treated equality and with obamas help that will happen.By the way im american and i love imagrants because im not reacists.They deserve a chance
Bekah

Bainbridge Island, WA

#30 Dec 10, 2009
H M Murdock wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are illegal...stupid. Get it? The Key Word is illegal. Get in the right way, or you are illegal, and have no rights other than to be deported...NOW. Ill repeat cause I think you need it....Illegal! Against the law...stupid.
ILLEGAL... you even said it. ILLEGAL. Get it now?
yeah um no afence but um you're a bitch and i don't care if i'm spelling anything wrong and i was asking for some examples it was for my project at school a year ago and you're stupid for thinking i'm stupid cuz hate to break it to you sweetie im not
Mekong River Yacht Club

Hemlock, MI

#31 Dec 12, 2009
noemi estrada wrote:
i think that illagel imgrants should have a chance to be in the u.s.a where they say is the home of the free but what is free does it mean to be able to do wahatever you want?. many illigal imigrants just come here to look for a better feature but what is the point of coming here if they dont have the right to have a job or to do anything. god made us equal to stand for each other so as i say we must do our best in this world and to continue to look for the best thing in the world wich is so ''called'' the ('american dream')
You think illegal immigrants should be allowed in the USA? No, not illegal immigrants....LEGAL IMMIGRANTS should. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS should be sent back to where they came from. Notice the words Legal and Illegal; now do what the other person said and buy a clue.
losers rule

Fort Worth, TX

#32 May 25, 2010
i am from the world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College sees small, big benefits with loan promise 20 hr RustyS 1
Speedway LLC "off the clock" lawsuit Dec 7 Freddie 1
Tecumseh Music Emporium (Nov '12) Nov '14 Musikologist 10
Tecumseh Public Schools (May '14) Oct '14 bufferzonepotsan 6
Judge Margaret Noe? Opinions: GO! (Jun '14) Oct '14 bufferzonepotsan 3
Mike Kelly Oct '14 Script 4
Review: Simply Hydro Sep '14 local farmers 1
Adrian Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Adrian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Adrian News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Adrian

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 am PST

NBC Sports11:06AM
Mike McCarthy: No concerns about Aaron Rodgers
NFL12:07 PM
Browns' Gilbert on ugly rookie season: 'I messed up'
ESPN12:37 PM
Shaw gets start for Browns; Hoyer ruled out
ESPN 1:15 PM
Browns' Gilbert: 'I brought it upon myself'
NBC Sports 4:00 PM
Justin Gilbert vows to be great after work ethic is questioned