Sister Julie Hyer says goodbye to Sal...

Sister Julie Hyer says goodbye to Salud: 'Pillar' of county health ...

There are 4 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Sister Julie Hyer says goodbye to Salud: 'Pillar' of county health .... In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Sister Julie Hyer will be stepping down from the top post at Salud Para La Gente on Wednesday to take on a new leadership role in her religious order's motherhouse in Adrian, Mich.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

farewell

Capitola, CA

#1 Jun 11, 2010
What has Hyer done to teach birth control to individuals who don't have any parenting skills or financial ability to raise children?

It would be interesting to know the number of gang members and illegal immigrants Hyer has indirectly provided medical care to.

Some see her skills as a blessing, others see how she has contributed to the decline of the community.
Brigid

Soquel, CA

#2 Jun 11, 2010
farewell wrote:
What has Hyer done to teach birth control to individuals who don't have any parenting skills or financial ability to raise children?
It would be interesting to know the number of gang members and illegal immigrants Hyer has indirectly provided medical care to.
Some see her skills as a blessing, others see how she has contributed to the decline of the community.
How completely irrelevant to the content of the article.
Remember

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Jun 11, 2010
Brigid wrote:
<quoted text>
How completely irrelevant to the content of the article.
Completely agree. Sister Julie has had a long and lasting positive impact on our community, at both Dominican Hospital and Salud. Thank you.
Puzzled

San Jose, CA

#4 Jun 11, 2010
NOW I know why her house - on my street, was for sale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garry Parris Jul 12 Smee 1
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Mar '17 Louis 131
Tecumseh Music Emporium (Nov '12) Feb '17 Musikologist 14
News Cher sympathizes with Trump supporters, slams h... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Aspirin Between M... 30
News Hillary Clinton to attend rally in Detroit's Ea... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rev Cash Dollar 47
News Candidates battle for MI in General Election (Nov '16) Nov '16 Billy 21
News Hillary Clinton is talking jobs, jobs, jobs a "... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Synque 32

Adrian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adrian Mortgages