Cops: Man tries woman's clothes, flees in boxers

Oct 30, 2009 | Posted by: HOGstr | Full story: hosted.ap.org

Police say a burglar broke into an Adrian home before fleeing in only his boxer shorts and a pink baseball cap.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2009

“Always Nagging! ”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

Judged:

Confused are we?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

Hey, I think he's one of my neighbors...I have to stand guard over my clothes when in the wash.
Sheriff JW Pepper

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

Stupid people like that need to stay in Detroit where they might get away with something. Zero Tolerance here.

Since: Jul 09

wicklow co wicklow county wick

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

Judged:

girlbinbad wrote:
Confused are we?
not as confused as you would like to think? im noones property and i cant be bought + im not a toy and i wont become a satanic item of the ill=luminati.
they can pick and appoint people with the help of offering them wealth,maybe accept this but all people are not the same, well many are the same that is the problem.who do they think they are? God? i can never be a paid puppet of the devil, so no confusion from my side

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Sheriff JW Pepper wrote:
Stupid people like that need to stay in Detroit where they might get away with something. Zero Tolerance here.
You bet!!! Nice to read that the whole neighborhood turned out to chase this pos down! You are correct...stay in Detroit and/or Toledo. We don't want that stuff here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Truthisgood 115
Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Aug 4 Steve 119
deb gering Aug 3 anomyous 5
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul '14 gottondas 5,482
8 militia members in jail until trial (Apr '10) Jul '14 anomyous 9
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 maeball 169
jim larcom? Jul '14 fred 1
•••
•••
•••

Adrian Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Adrian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••