Lenawee Co Sheriffs Deputy

Lenawee Co Sheriffs Deputy

Posted in the Adrian Forum

Yom Vashem

Detroit, MI

#1 May 12, 2009
I heard a rumor a few weeks back about a Lenawee Deputy Sheriff getting into trouble for possible criminal acts against a repossession agent who just repossessed his vehicle.

I have read nothing about it or the so called video that exists. Does anyone have any facts about the matter?

I know the alleged deputy's name but will not post it on here in case this rumor is b.s.
Rocket Scientist PhD

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 Jun 6, 2009
It looks like public knowledge now; the cat is out of the bag.

If Rudd is guilty of the charges filed against him then he will have learned a valuable lesson.

That lesson is... the days of good ole boy tactics in Lenawee County law enforcement are long gone with the 60s and 70s. It is time to adapt to the times and modern ethics. He thought he was untouchable. You, Mr Rudd along with Mr. Foltz are very touchable.

You ruined a perfectly good career in law enforcement because of your arrogance. Shame on you. There is always security at the decrepit mall. What the hell were you thinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cher sympathizes with Trump supporters, slams h... Nov 16 Aspirin Between M... 30
News Hillary Clinton to attend rally in Detroit's Ea... Nov '16 Rev Cash Dollar 61
News Candidates battle for MI in General Election Nov '16 Billy 21
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Aug '16 John Buck 128
News Hillary Clinton is talking jobs, jobs, jobs a "... Aug '16 Synque 32
News The Ennui of the Fitbit (May '16) May '16 Three Days 2
Child protective services (Jun '07) Dec '15 natosha 15

Adrian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adrian Mortgages