Treutlen School system

Posted in the Adrian Forum

Concerned parent

Soperton, GA

#1 May 6, 2013
has anyone else had trouble with the School treating you like a disruptive child when you try to find out why they anren't treating your child as they should?
Concerned parent

Soperton, GA

#2 May 8, 2013
It is a shame that school personel has no time to talk to parents! We are treated the same as the children, they seem to think that we should have no say in what is happening with our children at school. Our children are punished without questioning a situation, even an inmate has more rights than that.
Strong Black Man

United States

#3 May 19, 2013
Concerned parent wrote:
has anyone else had trouble with the School treating you like a disruptive child when you try to find out why they anren't treating your child as they should?
When the weak whitey acts like a child,they will be treated like a child.
fuckyou

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 27, 2013
Strong Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>
When the weak whitey acts like a child,they will be treated like a child.
The hell are you talking about? Somebody must be feeling a little inferior today. Must suck being black.
Jessia

Doerun, GA

#5 May 27, 2013
Its sad to say but I rather be a Dog instead of Black person. No matter what anyone says less the 5% of Black will always look and act like dumb ass. I really feel sorry for the 5% good respectful blacks.
strong black woman

Dublin, GA

#6 Jun 28, 2013
I love a strong black man.
LugNut

Soperton, GA

#7 Jun 28, 2013
Me thinks some of the posts are a little of the topic of the Treutlen School System!! May just be me but I do not see the connection!!
Jessia

Byron, GA

#8 Jun 28, 2013
What the hell does loving a strong black man have to do with Treutlen School ?Its says School not the bottom or 4 way. We understand 90% Black never make anything but crack dealers and spend over 1/2 there life in jail but let the whites learn enjoy and keep making a positive out look in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the sexiest men in soperton?? (Aug '11) Oct 15 you know 66
Big businesses coming to Greater Augusta area Sep 24 Aindsney 1
the grass on sides of the road is 6ft tall Sep '14 soperton ga 3
Gordon mayor suspended again Sep '14 rabundawg 3
joseph david rawlins (Mar '11) Aug '14 Englynndent 2
2011 Million Pines Festival (Oct '11) Aug '14 JackSlack 10
Mailman (Oct '11) Jul '14 You Kidding 14
Adrian Dating
Find my Match

Adrian Jobs