Swainsboro

United States

#1 Oct 31, 2011
who good looking mail truck driver with a bad leg?
hanna

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2011
that old man married live in dublin
Auntie Flossie

Soperton, GA

#3 Oct 31, 2011
Swainsboro wrote:
who good looking mail truck driver with a bad leg?
All dem mailmens loks good to me while bringing me my cheks!
Taken

Perry, GA

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Leave him the hell alone he date older women and scam them for money me and 3 I know in Dublin area got scammed he tell lies about everything call the police if he pursue you he got me for money and sex super freak gave my old ass the itch and a disease drive a red truck now see his ass in Montrose.
nope

Perry, GA

#5 Jul 23, 2012
hanna wrote:
that old man married live in dublin
he ain't from Dublin he from dodge Co scheming ass
nope

Perry, GA

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Taken wrote:
Leave him the hell alone he date older women and scam them for money me and 3 I know in Dublin area got scammed he tell lies about everything call the police if he pursue you he got me for money and sex super freak gave my old ass the itch and a disease drive a red truck now see his ass in Montrose.
you ain't lying he from eastmand
shame

Perry, GA

#7 Jul 23, 2012
Taken wrote:
you telling the truth love old/nasty stuff his damn mouth rotting
shame

Perry, GA

#8 Jul 23, 2012
Taken wrote:
you telling the truth love old nasty stuff his damn mouth rotting
lawdy

New Bethlehem, PA

#9 Aug 4, 2012
You kidding
shame

Perry, GA

#10 Oct 27, 2013
What Holder girl he live with
Dublin

Perry, GA

#11 Oct 27, 2013
shame wrote:
What Holder girl he live with
. When the insurance money go he gone ask my sister in law in Montrose...he hit all towns..go to church and cook.
Montrose

Ford City, PA

#12 Feb 25, 2014
Terry found wife 5 in Adrian ...he scammed me a few yesrs ago in Montrose...liar..heard his wife got some insurance money..he been all over his ex tried to make me lose my job..lady you and your church better pray..he still dating her and a girl in Dublin. .
Swainsboro

Adel, GA

#13 Jul 20, 2014
He drive a big cars Lincoln and a big gold car always bragging told me he single been sick come in the store where I work asking me out and have been trying others ..s girl here was messing with him found out he had been lying say he a freak
Montrose wrote:
Terry found wife 5 in Adrian ...he scammed me a few yesrs ago in Montrose...liar..heard his wife got some insurance money..he been all over his ex tried to make me lose my job..lady you and your church better pray..he still dating her and a girl in Dublin..
You Kidding

Adel, GA

#14 Jul 20, 2014
I know him..he was just dating a co worker. .she caught him in so many lies started asking her for money with a good job..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gillis Family (Jan '08) Mon Judy Berman 37
School bus drivers May 21 Really 1
News Corbin, Hooks Set for Run-off in Treutlen Count... (Jul '08) May 20 gail nunn 380
News Kitchen: Farm to Store May 9 Anonymous 1
News 6 Foodservice Lessons May 9 Anonymous 1
s.o. dept ar-purchase (Apr '14) May 4 Boxtop 2
Austin peebles Apr '16 The one talking 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adrian Mortgages