Soperton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

Truth, since you know so much.... name one deputy in Treutlen that was a reject from another department? That dont mean one that maybe left another county 10 years ago to better themselves or to make more money. Name one that is an actual reject.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

If coming here is a step up, welcome out the gutter!! Milton was ran all the Way from laurens county for being gunho!! I asked one of his ol co-workers about him. He rolled his eyes, chuckled twice, and said "Tackleberry!" The rest are stuck here cause no one else will hire them. Like i said we stuck with rejects!! The sad part is their are plenty of good folks lookin for jobs right here. But tommy and luke rather keep these flunkies around
truth

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Judged:

sho done got quiet!!
apple dumplin gang

Murphy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Judged:

They dont have time to post right now! Trying to glue their drug dogs leg back on. Dumbos done ran over him with lawnmower. The only grass they could find was under mower deck!
WellThen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

apple dumplin gang wrote:
They dont have time to post right now! Trying to glue their drug dogs leg back on. Dumbos done ran over him with lawnmower. The only grass they could find was under mower deck!
What?Are you serious?Pyro the Great drug dog had an encounter with a lawn mower?As much as he probably cost he should have a 24/7 guard.He shouldnt be allowed to just run free to chase mowers.
apple dumplin gang

Mount Meigs, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

His fate was better than their last one. He ended under the handlers vehicle. Ran over like a stray!
willie banson

New Orleans, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Must be Cops doing all the 'back slapping' comments. I am so sick of the 'hero cop thing'. I've been around law enforcment & live a life time of experiences..AND CONSISTENTLY I HAVE OBSERVED POLICE WORK ATTRACTS A 'BULLYING, POWER TRIPPING, ARROGANT, CONDESCENDING, INFERIOR COMPLEX TYPE PERSONALITY. Philip Slater, a well respected socialogist said in his book The Pursuit Of Loneliness, specifically stated as such. he stated studies indicate the average profile is guy with average IQ & average athletic skills,who wishes to be equal to higher achievers, and are very self-centered, somewhat opportunist criminal minded, who are attracted to police work because they can be near 'the action'(criminal behavior); can hold respect from higher achievers by having the abuse of their gun & badge; and in many dept., have higher rates of criminality than the general population. Take New Orleans PD. Just in 8 years, they have had cop after cop arrested & fired for murder, bribery, rape, conspiracy, malfescence, & on & on, and that their statitical rate of crime was higher than the general population! Not just a 'bad apple'...'bad dept.'. I'd rather take my chances with a criminal than them, as they can lie about any incident, and get away with it. Scary. Just ask the families on Danziger Bridge. Yeah, keep defending them..guess they will fix your ticket. And hero, they just want the early retirement & freebies. Statistically very, very few pull agun in a career, much less shoot. High rise window cleaners & construction workers have a more dangerous job
Ga Gal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Well i can honesy say im a victim of micheal miltons bullyness and he is a straight up a** hole he is rude and thinks he is better then lower class people and when i first moved to soperton i was pregnant and made me get out and blow twice to see if i have drunk anything.com e on im pregnant just cause.i was leaving river.from where i was camping with my family then i went to sheriff department to talk to local sheriff guess what nothing was done now anybody want to call that good ? I DONT THINK SO IM TIRED OF BEING TREATED LIKE TRASH STOP LETTING THAT BADGE GO TO UR HEAD UR A HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE HE IS WE DESERVE THE SAME RIGHTS!!!!!!
Retired

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Wow. I was in public safety for many years. The majority of people that are cops do it as a job to put food on the table. They are bad apples in every job. So don't single out police. I know Milton. I know he can be harsh. But. He treats everyone the same. No favoritism from him.
concerned

Woodstock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

willie banson wrote:
Must be Cops doing all the 'back slapping' comments. I am so sick of the 'hero cop thing'. I've been around law enforcment & live a life time of experiences..AND CONSISTENTLY I HAVE OBSERVED POLICE WORK ATTRACTS A 'BULLYING, POWER TRIPPING, ARROGANT, CONDESCENDING, INFERIOR COMPLEX TYPE PERSONALITY. Philip Slater, a well respected socialogist said in his book The Pursuit Of Loneliness, specifically stated as such. he stated studies indicate the average profile is guy with average IQ & average athletic skills,who wishes to be equal to higher achievers, and are very self-centered, somewhat opportunist criminal minded, who are attracted to police work because they can be near 'the action'(criminal behavior); can hold respect from higher achievers by having the abuse of their gun & badge; and in many dept., have higher rates of criminality than the general population. Take New Orleans PD. Just in 8 years, they have had cop after cop arrested & fired for murder, bribery, rape, conspiracy, malfescence, & on & on, and that their statitical rate of crime was higher than the general population! Not just a 'bad apple'...'bad dept.'. I'd rather take my chances with a criminal than them, as they can lie about any incident, and get away with it. Scary. Just ask the families on Danziger Bridge. Yeah, keep defending them..guess they will fix your ticket. And hero, they just want the early retirement & freebies. Statistically very, very few pull agun in a career, much less shoot. High rise window cleaners & construction workers have a more dangerous job
I served my country in the Army as a combat engineer, Finished up and now serve my county as an Officer. I have had to use my firearm on my job. I have lived my life knowing everyday on my jobs that I may have to and did and had to learn to accept that I had done so. There was no bullying I was doing my job being polite and professional to a subject that had warrants and decided that going to jail was not an option. I never heard of a window that decided to jump out and shoot at a window washer. That statement was just wrong....

There are bad officers... My friend from that area has told me that the Lyons chief was arrested, a deputy from tattnall county was recently arrested so someone must be trying to work on the corrupt cops. I don't judge, prejudge, or profile anyone I stop. Please don't belittle the service me and my fellow upstanding officers exhibit. If you have a problem with an individual deal with that person just hating me because I serve the interests of my community and want to be a positive influence in that community just makes you guilty of the same type of stereotyping you argue about with these officers mentioned above. There is never a everybody is this or its always that.

Someone abusing power is wrong, if it is happening there are GBI offices that would love to investigate it and will be happy to do so. You can google the number for the office closest to you. I would think the Eastman Office would cover the area mentioned above or maybe even the Statesboro office.
justwondering

Americus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

so apparently everything In The Treutlen/Soperton area Is better now?
BLAH BLAH HA

Soperton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Mar 23

{ Until you put you life on te line day after day like the people in Law Enforcement do then you have NO CLUE or no room to talk. I agree you need to treat people with respect but some people don't respect themselves rather than an Officer. Just think on this Tim Mcveigh was caught on a minor traffic violation. So you never know who you are dealing with!!!![}
"Oh I have more than a clue. "life on the line day after day " that's the worst type of addict with a badge and a "moral duty" to justify and enable them with no questions asked. I'm sure that not all LE are like this, but society and real world misconceptions are producing the high risk action seekers who would kill you and your family to protect you from yourself .I'm sure a lot of this went right over your head judging by your poor grasp of the English language and an inability to spell. P.S. Tim McVeigh did what he came to do and the minor traffic stop was too little ,too late "
Timothy McVeigh

Vidalia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Mar 26

BLAH BLAH HA wrote:
{ Until you put you life on te line day after day like the people in Law Enforcement do then you have NO CLUE or no room to talk. I agree you need to treat people with respect but some people don't respect themselves rather than an Officer. Just think on this Tim Mcveigh was caught on a minor traffic violation. So you never know who you are dealing with!!!![}
"Oh I have more than a clue. "life on the line day after day " that's the worst type of addict with a badge and a "moral duty" to justify and enable them with no questions asked. I'm sure that not all LE are like this, but society and real world misconceptions are producing the high risk action seekers who would kill you and your family to protect you from yourself .I'm sure a lot of this went right over your head judging by your poor grasp of the English language and an inability to spell. P.S. Tim McVeigh did what he came to do and the minor traffic stop was too little ,too late "
Why you dissing me? You spread my ashes at the Feb Building at Oklahoma City, didn't you?
BLAH BLAH HA

Soperton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Apr 6

Timothy McVeigh wrote:
<quoted text> Why you dissing me? You spread my ashes at the Feb Building at Oklahoma City, didn't you?
Fed not Feb and remember folks CHECK YOUR SPELLING AND YOU WON'T LOOK LIKE A DUMB A88 TOO
Timothy McVeigh

Vidalia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Apr 8

BLAH BLAH HA wrote:
<quoted text> Fed not Feb and remember folks CHECK YOUR SPELLING AND YOU WON'T LOOK LIKE A DUMB A88 TOO
Ha Ha to you. I won.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adrian Discussions

Search the Adrian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bill in Dville 39,445
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Who are the sexiest men in soperton?? (Aug '11) Apr 9 Rufus 60
s.o. dept ar-purchase Apr 7 BLAH BLAH HA 1
Treutlen school Mar 23 2 cents 2
Speed Limit on US 1 in Swainsboro & Wadley area (Feb '13) Mar '14 TRactor Boy 3
Mailman (Oct '11) Feb '14 Montrose 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Adrian Jobs

•••
•••