Cops on a power trip

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#41 Nov 15, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so where are all the police force every weekend when the bottom and surrounding conveniant stores are flooded with drunks and drug addicts? You can't even get into the stores because they all piled up!!!! At least Wayne Hooks didn't put up with all that BS......the law enforcement here is nothing but a joke....people too dang scared to stand up and do their jobs!! Maybe if they would get their balls out their wives purses then the streets would be cleaner and safer!
What have YOU done to be part of the solution??

Location hidden

#42 Nov 15, 2011
"SO - please understand that most people being pulled over are innocent and deserve to be treated that way first and foremost.."

I like your words, all good. Except for this last sentence. I think you meant something else, because if people were innocent, they wouldn't have been pulled over??!

I think what you meant to say, was people expect to be treated like they are innocent until proven guilty, and therefore, the officer should issue a citation (or make an arrest) with this in mind, being courteous & respectful at the same time.

Location hidden

#43 Nov 15, 2011
Treutlen Vet wrote:
When I was in the Army, if you did so poorly on your ASVAB test that you couldn't even be infantry, they would make you an MP (military police.) My psychologist ex-wife said that the psychological profile of most cops were that they were bullies growing up, and needed the "rush" of dominating the small and weak, and upon adulthood, found the only occupation that allowed them to maintain that "dominant bully" persona was police work.
That is no longer true, as this type of "persona" comes out in a psychological test, if the agency gives one. It was, however, true 4 or 5 decades ago.
Now you know

United States

#44 Nov 16, 2011
I dont think all cops in soperton are crooked or bad. But michael milton is not a good man and ill tell you why. He pulled my wife over for a small problem. She has never been trouble. But he proceeded to harass her and badger her tell he hand cuffed her and threw her in the back seat of his suv. she was cryin and shaking like crazy. now this was a minor traffic innocent but milton refused to set a property bond for her. finally mr. corbin came and fixed the situation. 7 hrs later i was able to get her out. needles to say she fears the local police now and that angers me because if im not around and IF she needs help i know she wont call our local law inforcement for help. this is why i do NOT care for milton.
truth

United States

#45 Nov 16, 2011
the sad part is corbin lets milton bully locals while he in bed dopers !!!
Milton all the Way

Soperton, GA

#46 Nov 18, 2011
WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL MILTON!! Keep up the good, hard work. Just remember the guilty dog barks and if they are on here "barking" then its obvious they are guilty of something. People that dont know him outside of work thinks he is cruel and mean but folks like myself that REALLY know him and has for many years knows that he is just as caring and loving and has a great sense of humor just as anyone else.
truth

United States

#47 Nov 26, 2011
are u serious???
Milton all the Way

United States

#48 Nov 27, 2011
I am serious as can be. He is a normal respectful man with care and even kids love him to death because he is so caring to them on that ball field and at the schools and anywhere else they see them. He just has a job to do and has to be serious about it so people won't take him as a joke like they do some of the others. He is honestly just a nice, loving and soft hearted as anyone else.
truth

Lakeland, FL

#49 Nov 27, 2011
has to be serious about it so people won't take him as a joke like they do some of the others. "i gotta give u this,they are a joke"
Milton all the Way

Soperton, GA

#50 Dec 2, 2011
:) absolutly. There is good and bad in every place of employment. He just has a job to do and once he is out of uniform and off the clock, he is just like you or me. He is a loving husband and father and is a very likable person. :)
Mavrick

Blytheville, AR

#51 Dec 2, 2011
I think I,am going too PUKE.
deadmendonttalk

United States

#52 Dec 3, 2011
You want justice??? Do it yourself! Dont depend on officers to take care of any problems unless you are prepared to do a little dirty work as well. You should ask yourself a few questions before you start talking shit about law enforcement. 1. Do you have a handgun? 2. Do you have what it takes to pull a trigger if necessary? 3. Are you willing to end a life for the safety of others?

If you answered no to any of these questions, then I dont consider you an actual citizen of this country or even this town. Its more like you are just cattle. Eating, breating, taking up space, and creating waste with no other reason to be alive other than to complain and expect everything to suit you. Guess what! Get off this forum and catch a drug dealer or a rapist or a molester or a thief. Earn your keep here my friends, and if you cannot, then stop complaining about how others are getting it done for you. Be grateful you dont have to face the darkness...
Mavrick

Trumann, AR

#53 Dec 3, 2011
This is to you deadmendontalk! That is the most stupid comment ever made.Some people don,t need the cops to handle problems.In my openion a cop hides behind a badge.If you have a wreck a cop is not there to help he is only there to see if any laws were broken.AS for drug dealers ,murders.an so on A 45 will take care of that problem .No court no tax payer money to feed the sorry ba$%^%d.
deadmendonttalk

United States

#54 Dec 4, 2011
Well mr. I have an attitude and a 45 badass, I guess I should be hearing about more ppl in this town going missing then shouldnt I? Clean it up for us sir! Make a move to better this town with your renegade mentality! Every upstanding resident here will thank you! Statisticaly speaking you have almost a 75% chance of getting rid of all these evil ppl without ever crossing an officer and I bet they wouldnt even search for you very hard since your doing this community a huge favor! So step up young man or leave the work to the professionals...
Fellow Brother In Blue

Clio, CA

#55 Dec 5, 2011
deadmendonttalk wrote:
Well mr. I have an attitude and a 45 badass, I guess I should be hearing about more ppl in this town going missing then shouldnt I? Clean it up for us sir! Make a move to better this town with your renegade mentality! Every upstanding resident here will thank you! Statisticaly speaking you have almost a 75% chance of getting rid of all these evil ppl without ever crossing an officer and I bet they wouldnt even search for you very hard since your doing this community a huge favor! So step up young man or leave the work to the professionals...
I agree with yah brother 100%. Gotta love THESE PEOPLE ON HERE..they just love to fuss and complain then dont wana do ther part I just don't understand them!!! those are the peolpe that would argue with a light pole that have no clue just wanna b**ch and complain!!!! Let them do the work and aint nobody hiding behind a badge. I took an oath and 24/7 I'm considered an Officer and must conduct myself as one. so Majority of the time dont have a badge but its my duty to serve and protect. as far as the accidents go my first question is DOES ANYONE NEED EMS!!!! then I go from there but your damn right if someone breakes the law and hurts someone they deserve a citation just think if it was some of your kin and someone run a stop sign and hurt your kin you would want something done!!! IF WE DIDNT WRITE THE CITATION YALL WOULD STILL FUSS AND IF WE DID THEN YALL B**CH ALSO. Like I said BEFORE... YOUR DAMNED IF YOU DO AND DAMNED IF YAH DONT IN THIS JOB YOU ALL SHOULD TRY IT. BUT THATS IT WE DO THE CRAP YALL REFUSE AND ONLY WATCH ON TV!!! YALL JUST SET IN THE HOUSE WISHING YALL COULD BE US!!!
funny

Crane Hill, AL

#56 Dec 5, 2011
I set in my home every nite wishin to be like mike!!! lmao
Valid

Germantown, MD

#57 Dec 5, 2011
You guys do a disservice to the badge when you come on here and bash citizens. You shouldn't assess the worth of your efforts as a law enforcement officer based on negative comments posted on an internet board that is known for sullying the reputations of good people. The portion of your job that the majority of the people see is eating at restaurants at a discounted price and writing tickets. Now any dumbass skavoots would realize that there is a helluva lot more to the job than that. They don't see you get your ass handed to you by defense attorney for something that has nothing to do with the facts of a case, they don't see you getting your ass kicked at a domestic dispute, nor do they see your crappy salary that you get for all the work you do.

I appreciate law enforcement and I believe that the vast majority of citizens do to. But....I don't believe anyone appreciates an abusive or corrupt police officer. Nor to people appreciate law enforcement that believe they are above everyone else and have no one to answer to. If your salary comes from tax payers, whether through citations or tax money, you work for the tax payers. I prefer my tax money to go toward professionalism and integrity and not hollow arrogance shaded in the whole "US vs THEM" (which is something that was covered in your ethics training).

Honest police officers keep the sheethook police officers in line (or at least should). Instead of closing ranks and defending an unprofessional cop that clearly has some issues since scores of people have the same complaint, why not pull him aside and say grow the hell up and stop acting like fool because you are embarrassing the badge.

We need law enforcement. The person who said that they do not need law enforcement clearly lacks life experience and rational thought. They are the sheepdogs that do their part to watch over us. That is not to say that you should defend yourself. In Georgia, we are fortunate enough to live in a Castle Doctrine State, you should always fight to protect your family until your dying breath.

Thank a police officer. It is a thankless job with crappy pay, but the majority of the guys and gals that do it, do it for the right reason. The job isn't hard until it is hard, then it is impossible.(Meaning) The day to day life of an officer isn't as shitty as many guys want you to believe, but when it gets bad...it is bad.

Amen

United States

#58 Dec 6, 2011
Well said!!!!
billybad

Novato, CA

#59 Dec 7, 2011
I have no problem with mr.corbin.but millton is a fking jerk.a small man with a big mouth an his job is how he gets to feel important as for the city cops only one r two r worth a dam.an the boss is a sorry excuse for a man..cop..an a fking joke
truth

Port Richey, FL

#60 Dec 7, 2011
Mr corbin or any other sheriff in the state is no better than the people, he surrounds his self with. He surrounds his self with rejects from surrounding departments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows Blake (Jan '09) Apr 25 Blake 51
Gillis Family (Jan '08) Apr 9 Bill Thornton 38
Ambulance service (Jul '16) Mar 30 Anon 3
Southeastern Tech Problems (Apr '15) Mar 30 Rollo 12
Swainsboro Drive-by Shooting Mar 30 Stephanie 1
Drug arrest at TCHS Mar '17 Beverly 5
Looking for a Delilah who's about 60 and was bo... Mar '17 Need to know 1

Adrian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance