courious

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Jul 28, 2011
questin in mind, first id like to know of any opinions to help with a fusterating sitsuatin. now i will not discus names of parties, i dont want to discredit business which whom are involved. this morning some one comes to my door and asks for money that which is owed. first my spouse and i tried to call a few yrs ago to get billed at correct adress which no one returned our calls. we've went to place of business and no answer. we've set side the money which was first owed but was never collected.But now they come to ask for money and had balls to say it waor them s part our fault for non payment. now we'd like to keep the business, but is it right for them to ask for atleast a part of bill. we explained to person that we tried to get some one to collect money.i got lil irrated at person for the rudeness. and i voiced my opinion and person was cockey and said go eles wheres then. but we'll be expected to pay. does any one beleive in customers are always right any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adolphus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Fiss's office staff 3 min Fed up 17
Beth Williams (Dec '12) 29 min Just saying 4
LAST POST WINS.....Belongs to "The Clown Master" 1 hr -Sprocket- 402
sensual massage 1 hr GymRat 9
Who would you not wanna fight from Franklin? (Oct '15) 1 hr momma thumb sucker 119
Chasity Allen 2 hr Unknownnnnnnnnn 1
Anyone buy from Greenwood Ford? 2 hr Tomcat 5

Adolphus Jobs

Personal Finance

Adolphus Mortgages