Let's Be Sweet Today, Take Two
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1401 Jan 5, 2014
Bicycle Batman wrote:
Good morning Granny and the gang! A bitter freeze is on the way but we're going to be OK. Just bundle up and enjoy the time inside while we have it. Hot cocoa? Rummy? Movies? We'll be just fine. Love you all!!
hey B how you doin , me and pa are good. ive gothot cocoa and hot tea. I ssy bring it on. You stay warm. Love ya
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1402 Jan 5, 2014
I hope everyone is heslthy and happy today. Hopefully we can have as n adventure soon. I miss you guys. Hope tou csm check in soon.be sweet

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#1403 Jan 6, 2014
hedgewitch wrote:
I hope everyone is heslthy and happy today. Hopefully we can have as n adventure soon. I miss you guys. Hope tou csm check in soon.be sweet
Oh I'm sure we'll have another adventure before too long, Granny. This is Scottsville Topix. There is always something going on.
You and Pa stay warm. I'm going to go see if I can talk the weatherman into bringing us some better weather for the weekend. Love you bunches! SSTDB
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1404 Jan 7, 2014
Bicycle Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I'm sure we'll have another adventure before too long, Granny. This is Scottsville Topix. There is always something going on.
You and Pa stay warm. I'm going to go see if I can talk the weatherman into bringing us some better weather for the weekend. Love you bunches! SSTDB
I really appreciate you cheking in bb. PS snd me have fire going. Hopefully you have luck wirh the weatherman. Pa is slready tring to work on a weather control whatnot. Lord help us all. Looking forwtd to your dunday school with bb thread, im proud of you for starting it. Well got to go pa is needing my cooking skills, love everyone be sweet.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1405 Jan 10, 2014
Hope everyone had a blessrd day.

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1406 Jan 10, 2014
You too Granny. It finally warmed up here a little. Its above zero anyway. Hope you are staying warm. Hugs
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1407 Jan 11, 2014
HoneyBear1 wrote:
You too Granny. It finally warmed up here a little. Its above zero anyway. Hope you are staying warm. Hugs
hey honeybear, so glad to hear from you, I wss getting worried about you, it has warmed up hear was nice today in the 50's. Ive enjoyef the day.with my granddaughter, she was nana's little helper in the kitchen. she gives me a run for my money. Well you have agreat Sunday be sweet.

Location hidden

#1408 Jan 11, 2014
Ive just been busy. Working out of town quite a bit lately. I wish it was 50 here. We have 20-30 and freezing rain and snow.

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

#1409 Jan 16, 2014
The good thing about frozen ground is you don't track in as much mud. Just thought I'd share.
I just bought a rick of seasoned wood for $50. I tell you, that's some hard work. Anyone who will cut wood all day has my respect. Hope you guys aren't having to get out in the cold too much, but if you are make sure and layer up.
Anybody needs any help let me know. You folks take care now. Love you Granny and Pa. Hang in there and we'll make it through this winter with like breeze. So says TDB.

Location hidden

#1410 Jan 16, 2014
Bicycle Batman wrote:
The good thing about frozen ground is you don't track in as much mud. Just thought I'd share.
I just bought a rick of seasoned wood for $50. I tell you, that's some hard work. Anyone who will cut wood all day has my respect. Hope you guys aren't having to get out in the cold too much, but if you are make sure and layer up.
Anybody needs any help let me know. You folks take care now. Love you Granny and Pa. Hang in there and we'll make it through this winter with like breeze. So says TDB.
Ypu can come here and shovel 60 feet of snow, help me build an igloo, repaint the house, pave the driveway.. Well, you offered. Lol. Hey Granny. Hope you are doing good.
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1411 Jan 21, 2014
Hey honeybear I miss you. Iiss evetybody come on people, wake up. We got yo have an afbenture soon or imgoing awol, overthe fence, pa has souped up moped with new gadgets. I wamt yo break them in. please please with cobbler on top. Dont make me go to the darkside, to be a renegade a rogue, a lone wolf.........

Location hidden

#1413 Jan 21, 2014
hedgewitch wrote:
Hey honeybear I miss you. Iiss evetybody come on people, wake up. We got yo have an afbenture soon or imgoing awol, overthe fence, pa has souped up moped with new gadgets. I wamt yo break them in. please please with cobbler on top. Dont make me go to the darkside, to be a renegade a rogue, a lone wolf.........
What are you up Granny? Sounds like it could la d a bear in jail. Lol. Miss you.
FBC

Westmoreland, TN

#1414 Jan 21, 2014
Hello, Everyone! Hope everybody got their eggs, milk and bread before it snowed! I had to take that old lady Sadie some candy at the old folks home today and some depends. She's been begging me to bring her some of the Mayur's tonic, but I just can't chance taking that stuff in at the nursing home. Anyway, Hope everyone is warm, content and safe this frosty eve!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1415 Jan 22, 2014
Hi everyone. Please stop by Winchester and say hello. Our town troll Pam thinks she ran you all off.
Hope everyone is dripping water --- lol
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1416 Jan 22, 2014
Hey everyone hows it gping today, well me and pa foxed a ham, we love cooking together. Just staying in out of this cold burrr. Hope uou guys stay warm.

Location hidden

#1417 Jan 22, 2014
hedgewitch wrote:
Hey everyone hows it gping today, well me and pa foxed a ham, we love cooking together. Just staying in out of this cold burrr. Hope uou guys stay warm.
Lantern and I cook together sometimes. I make him call me lovely wonderful chef !
hedgewitch

Cub Run, KY

#1418 Jan 22, 2014
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Lantern and I cook together sometimes. I make him call me lovely wonderful chef !
as he should, I look at it like this men say they are the kings of their castle well imthe queen of my kitchen. Give thay lantern a hug for me
stillincognito

United States

#1419 Jan 22, 2014
Ima gonna try this being sweet thing. But everytime I do some body drops a big ol turd right on me.

Since: Feb 13

Westmoreland, TN

#1420 Jan 23, 2014
stillincognito wrote:
Ima gonna try this being sweet thing. But everytime I do some body drops a big ol turd right on me.
Welcome aboard but hang on tight.
>
Those girls cheat at checkers if they see your head turned.
>
Trust the clown_{:

Location hidden

#1421 Jan 23, 2014
stillincognito wrote:
Welcome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adolphus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican Party on its way out 9 min Sit back and watch 3
Plant smith 1 hr Uhigh 2
A beautiful day driving in my BMW with my hair ... 4 hr Hatesstupidpeople 143
Iam hot your not and I get what I want. 4 hr Laser 23
That's it 5 hr BgPD 36
Meatballs 6 hr CaneNAble 1
Chad Moody (Jul '10) 6 hr Big Red Firetruck 22

Adolphus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance