Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Since the original thread was deleted, and since it such a light to so many, I'm placing this in the forum again. Take it away, hedgewitch!!
FBC

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Why did they delete a nice post? Some others on here have been here a looonnng time and needs to be taken off! Whut thu?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Wonder why they deleted the other one?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

It was infested with spam post last night. I guess the moderator decided to remove the whole post instead of picking them out one by one.
>
Bummer
>
Good new is, we don't give up that easy. Come on back Granny, we'll behave!!_{:

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Jailhouse floated the theory that it had to do with several threads getting spammed earlier today. The posts originated from Phoenix and all contained links that potentially loaded a virus on your computer.

In any case, it was too good a thread to allow to die, hence Take Two.
hedgewitch

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Lantern_Rouge wrote:
Since the original thread was deleted, and since it such a light to so many, I'm placing this in the forum again. Take it away, hedgewitch!!
well my feelings were hurt I dont understand why it was deleted mind you it might not havebeen themost exciting but it was from my heaert and most of the post I recieved meant so much. I jope I hurt no one my only goal was for sething positove not fiilld with so mich ngativity I love everyone who ppstef and I loved the post did you knp will I was posting and I work too but we did not have electrcity basially no money my husbamdlost his job in may when neefrf openheart surgery they finally done the right thing and hired him back this week and payed hisand my phone we paid it back today this was my outlet thru all these months of ttials it taught me to be sweet thats how imadeit thtu jist eamtef to pass it on ejoeber did it I gurss you are a sad ngative persokn and wiill preay for you most of all God bless everyone sosorry if I hurt any ones fellings

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Hedge witch

You keep posting -- we love your happy spirit. I am going through some trials right now and your strength and humor is needed! God Bless you!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

hedgewitch wrote:
<quoted text> well my feelings were hurt I dont understand why it was deleted mind you it might not havebeen themost exciting but it was from my heaert and most of the post I recieved meant so much. I jope I hurt no one my only goal was for sething positove not fiilld with so mich ngativity I love everyone who ppstef and I loved the post did you knp will I was posting and I work too but we did not have electrcity basially no money my husbamdlost his job in may when neefrf openheart surgery they finally done the right thing and hired him back this week and payed hisand my phone we paid it back today this was my outlet thru all these months of ttials it taught me to be sweet thats how imadeit thtu jist eamtef to pass it on ejoeber did it I gurss you are a sad ngative persokn and wiill preay for you most of all God bless everyone sosorry if I hurt any ones fellings
Hi Hedgewitch - You did absolutely nothing wrong here. I think it was because of some computer generated posts which had links which if clicked, could put a virus on your computer, and Topix for whatever reason, just removed the entire thread. Believe me, you were nothing but positive on here, and I strongly doubt anyone was offended.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

I'm sure you didn't hurt anyones feeling. WE're glad you're here!
>
Hang in there Granny, WE're here for you_{:
hedgewitch

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Ii wont let this thread go I just need to regroup my feelings so for tomorrow it will be surprise Saturday. Thankgod with all his mercies I can cook indoors again plustonightim going tone thanking him for aircondtioning itsbeen so hard on me with my axdison disease and breathingsincei need oxyvrn lovr ykoi.guys sutrisee tomprrow nit remember be sweet fyu im working on awau soall of youcan havemy fried piesand homemade lemonade thr real version love and miss you be careful and be sweet but I already know you will God bless you all so much
Praying

Pelham, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Take care my dear
FBC

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Ahhhh. Viruses and spam...two things we don't need! lol. I understand now. Whew! That's all I need is for my computer to get a virus...I've got enough doctor bills as is! Y'all have a good night! God bless!

“Dark Bike Riding”

Since: Jan 13

Pedaling Against Crime

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

She reminds me of my own granny. We've been sent a wonderful gift when we got Granny Hedgewitch. I hope we can learn from her message.
hedgewitch

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Bicycle Batman wrote:
She reminds me of my own granny. We've been sent a wonderful gift when we got Granny Hedgewitch. I hope we can learn from her message.
you are so sweet this is thr reason for all this to get the world happy. Cause the good lord knows this world is full of meaness and sadnrss of I just make one smile imm ovrrjoyed all of you rrmember its surprise sstirday you kids have fun and tell me about it jusr be careful and be sweet.......... Granny hedgewitch
hedgewitch

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Well its noon time. Just finished eating and feeding the multitudes. Everyone on here is quiet today. Oh how I hope all of you are having a blessed day. I hope every one is safe. I cant wait to here all about it. My husband is in his shop tinkerimg around he does that to avoid thr hooney do list. lol am checkingmy apples looks like fried pies for Sunday dinner I hope I get one this time.oh I wish all of could have some.checked my herb garden got some dry the mintplants always a favorite itgets me thinking of theholidays weell break is over got alot to dobefore work toghht remember be sweet and have a blessed afternooon.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

hedgewitch wrote:
Well its noon time. Just finished eating and feeding the multitudes. Everyone on here is quiet today. Oh how I hope all of you are having a blessed day. I hope every one is safe. I cant wait to here all about it. My husband is in his shop tinkerimg around he does that to avoid thr hooney do list. lol am checkingmy apples looks like fried pies for Sunday dinner I hope I get one this time.oh I wish all of could have some.checked my herb garden got some dry the mintplants always a favorite itgets me thinking of theholidays weell break is over got alot to dobefore work toghht remember be sweet and have a blessed afternooon.
Granny
I have a herb garden and I have way to much mint. How do you dry yours? I mostly use mine in teas and deserts
I also grow basil, rosemary, parsley and thyme

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Wow.
>
I can't even grow thistles.
>
But I can mow real good.
>
Happy day Nanny, and Granny.
>
Back to mowing_{:
FBC

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Nanny, Granny, Jailhouse, BB and All, Howdy Do! I can't grow anything but weeds.:( Like Jailhouse, I can only mow. Hope you all have a great weekend...Now, Jailhouse, TRY to stay outta' trouble! Whew!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Granny
I have a herb garden and I have way to much mint. How do you dry yours? I mostly use mine in teas and deserts
I also grow basil, rosemary, parsley and thyme
I don't think she can ear you, Miss E Font. Speak up or use capitals.
>
>
OK, OK I was just kidding!
>
I was just kidding Granny, no switches please_{:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

FBC wrote:
Nanny, Granny, Jailhouse, BB and All, Howdy Do! I can't grow anything but weeds.:( Like Jailhouse, I can only mow. Hope you all have a great weekend...Now, Jailhouse, TRY to stay outta' trouble! Whew!
I'm trying sweetie, but it's so easy.
>
I think I'm getting better, though.
>
BB gave me the keys to the Hovercraft!!
>
>
.....to wash it._{:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 86
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adolphus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Syl 149,932
donna cummings\knowles 14 min brenda 4
married women 25 min Annie 6
Tina Jennings (Jun '12) 27 min Mark Lindsey 72
purge in bowling Green 31 min Education Purge 29
Need dog house or dog pin 40 min tim 2
Tina Jennings' Dress Too Tight! 54 min Mr_Ruggmuffin 7

Search the Adolphus Forum:
•••
•••