'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186216 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#146754 Jan 28, 2014
tally wrote:
I read a frightening article about mental health in the US. The article says that 25% of all Democrats are on medication for mental problems. That's scary! That means that 75% of them are running around untreated!
I'm going to steal that, modified.

Since: Oct 09

#146755 Jan 28, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you have no problem with the A Lunatic's cut and paste and the partial article with no referenced website (giving credit to someone else's work) of that sissy jboy's. That's rich arisock. You may sling that shit for those who haven't been here long to buy, but the rest of us has seen your sock puppet handy work and meltdowns for awhile. YOU even admitted under your original Aristocles son of Ariston account. So please, read your own shit 3 times, I am not buying it. YOU are the king of sock puppets. Nice try.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
1st and foremost "A L" is always a lady...I could never say the same for you. You simply aren't made that way...dude!

Sling $#IT? smell your own hands.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#146757 Jan 28, 2014
*BREAKING*…Obama To Unveil Plans For New Treasury IRA…
Posted on January 28, 2014 by Ad rem

Ever since Obama took office rumors have been running rampant about the possible seizure of people’s IRA funds…or plainly stated, the government generously helping to manage your retirement savings. Wait no longer. Buried towards the end of the following AP report is the following:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/01/2...
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#146758 Jan 28, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did ya catch Rand Paul's speech? He badmouthed Bill Clinton for cheating on his wife. But I don't know if want to vote for Rand due to his memory lost problem. That could lead to all kinda mistakes in chamber. Like him badmouthing Clinton while totally forgetting what good-old Newt got caught doing in a supply room with an aide at the same time he (Newt) was badmouthing Clinton for doing the same thing. His wife busted him and divorced him. That was the second wife Newt lost do to cheating. And Herman Cain? Did Paul forget about him? He sexually harassed female co-workers, even tried to pull up the skirt of one woman. But guess what? You guys ran both Newt and Cain for President.
Most of what you posted is just accusations you heard and then repeat from PMS-NBC. Which of Newts wives do you get your inside info from? Maybe Rand Paul badmouthed Clinton because he was president of our country when he did his dirty cigar vajaja deeds and then lied to America and then admitted he lied. Maybe a president lying is more important to Paul that what Newt or Dirty Harry Reid or Nutsy Pelosi does. Poor old Hilary stayed with Slick Willy after he humiliated her in front of the world because she needed his support base for her future political aspirations. But it was all for nothing. Hilary was the democrats sure thing, the first woman president. They shouted that to the rooftops...until a man came on the scene and then Hilary was chopped liver to the dems. Now Hilary is the great hope again...until a democrat "nobody" man hits the scene again. Feel the love, huh? lol

#146759 Jan 28, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans in Washington said another of their stupid remarks about women a couple days ago. Geez ..... it looks like they would have learned better by now. I guess not. They also last week insulted and alienated low-income people and in a third thing peeved off college students across the nation.
"since Sep 2009"

So this is how Dimocrats begin a sock parade?

a 15 or 16 year old started this account?

You may fool yourself, not I "pal".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#146761 Jan 28, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not shoulder-fired missile launchers? Mini tanks?
Anyway.
"The Second Amendment was written primarily with the notion of using arms against our government."
I believe we have the right and the duty to resist oppression, even from the government, naturally. But, I believe the amendment was written primarily with the notion of self defense and the defense of the United States.
According to the Geneva-based Small Arms Survey – the leading source of international public information about firearms – the U.S. has the best-armed civilian population in the world, with an estimated 270 million total guns. That’s an average of 89 firearms for every 100 residents
There are certain types of firearms that do require registration in the United States: those subject to the National Firearms Act, including machine guns, shotguns and rifles with barrels shorter than 18 inches, and silencers.
According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which handles that registration, there were more than 3.1 million National Firearms Act-registered weapons in the U.S. as of March 2012. That includes more than 488,000 machine guns and more than 2 million “destructive devices” such as grenades, which are also classified under the law.
...The Blaze
"I don't think our Founders wanted the federal government to have authority to restrict firearms."
What do you think the Founders would 'want' in 2014?
COP. Citizen on Patrol. Any citizen should be allowed to own any type weapon allowed by local law enforcement.

“I Walk On Water”

#146762 Jan 28, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
How many democrats last year had to leave office because of humiliating their wives and hitting on the women they work with? What presidents had affairs with a movie star and the other rammed a cigar up a 20 year old interns vajaja while his wife and child slept in a room down the hall? What political party has attempted to humiliate Sara Palin just because she ran for office? What political party bugged McConnell's office and then made racial remarks about his wife? Which political party tried to make Romney's wife out to be some rich-bitch lady that only cared about herself and her money but couldn't make anything stick when they found out she helps many children and her and Romney gave millions to charity?
You wouldn't understand a fact or the truth if it hit you upside your head. You are a butt buddy. You bypass facts and pat your new friend on the back and assure her she is great no matter what kind of crazy stuff the bat-shit crazy old hag says and blah, blah, blah. You're an ass kisser. Nothing more. Hurry up and judge it Jenny and get your bone for the day. Good girl! lol
i heard vajaja
the rest sounded like what the Fox says.

“I Walk On Water”

#146763 Jan 28, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss that ass...and then judge it. You are right Jenny. You are so right repugnanCON. Oh, we are just so right. Judge it as brilliant, great, wonderful, amazing. Do you like my post? Check yes or no. Jenny, does it matter that I lie and just repeat what I am told to think and say? Check yes or no.
What a bunch of imbeciles. lol
dude, rub one out, sincerely.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#146764 Jan 28, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to mention something else Rand's bad memory caused him to say in his speech. He talked about how Democrats are saying the Republicans have a war against women. He said it wasn't true. That terrible memory problem he has made him completely forget about how just since 2010 his Party voted against the VAWA, blocked equal pay laws (repealing a fair pay law in one state), wants to give the government the authority to control women's reproductive rights, in two states wanting to legally list being a single mother as contributing to child abuse, cutting funding to rape crisis centers and programs, opposing insurance covering the pill, wanting to end Planned Parenthood, stopped several bills to force insurance companies to stop charging women far more than men for the exact same policies (this isn't a part of Obamacare. These were separate laws unrelated to the Healthcare law), killed a bill that would have bared companies from retaliating against employees that inquire about pay disparities, wanting to ban Plan-B (which 'is not' abortion), wanted to redefine the definition of rape, ban full sex-ed in school, cut education funds, opposing the new military policy permitting women to defend their own nation, and all the very stupid remarks they make about us.
I hear that fish oil helps with memory loss. Maybe he should eat more salmon and tuna.
How many of those bills contained pork to pay back Obama's money supporters that the Republicans voted no on? Do you know? Did you know that the Republicans voted no on the Sandy Relief fund/bill because the democrats added money for a new roof for a museum in Washington and some money for Hollywood because we all know how much Obama's 1%er Hollywood buddies are hurting for cash and they took money from the Sandy Relief fund to buy a car for a democrat politician in Mississippi? And what did Obama's democrat machine do? They yelled from the rooftops that the Republicans voted no for a bill to help the poor victims of the Sandy storm. They never mentioned the money the dems took and gave to their buddies that never should have been in the Sandy Relief bill to begin with! But shhhh...these are things you ObaMORONS are not allowed o speak of! Check yourself Jenny...your numbers are wrong. lol

“I Walk On Water”

#146765 Jan 28, 2014
Dubya Tee Eff wrote:
<quoted text>I like your screen name....
get a room, you two

#146766 Jan 28, 2014
Hello Mike T.

:b

It's like ESP

but it's really just IT.

:b

“I Walk On Water”

#146768 Jan 28, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Cable war becomes massacre: Fox dominates as CNN suffers huge decline
The big story, however, is CNN’s precipitous drop in viewership. While MSNBC slowly bled viewers between last January and now, CNN hemorrhaged an astonishing 29 percent of its total viewers. And its prime time numbers are utterly abysmal, with 41 percent of its audience jumping ship in the space of just 12 months.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/28/cable-wars-...
LQQks like those old R's AND D's "KNOW" *who* to watch after all ...
tee hee hee
hey 'always a lady' let's talk about my whiskey dick
invite Gayto...

“I Walk On Water”

#146769 Jan 28, 2014
American Lady wrote:
The big story, however, is CNN’s precipitous drop in viewership. While MSNBC slowly bled viewers between last January and now, CNN hemorrhaged an astonishing 29 percent of its total viewers. And its prime time numbers are utterly abysmal, with 41 percent of its audience jumping ship in the space of just 12 months.
tee hee hee
"appears poised to regain that ground"

hmmmm....where have we heard that before?

“I Walk On Water”

#146771 Jan 28, 2014
American Lady wrote:
tee hee hee
75% of Fox News viewers are Colbert and Stewart fans. It's "Comedy Central II"

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#146772 Jan 28, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
"since Sep 2009"
So this is how Dimocrats begin a sock parade?
a 15 or 16 year old started this account?
You may fool yourself, not I "pal".
I can get even more recent.

The Republican candidates in the 2012 election.

Newt Gingrich ….. while badmouthing Clinton he (Newt) got caught having an affair with an aide in his supply room. His wife caught him, divorce time. It was the second wife he lost because of cheating.

Herman Cain ….. while in private-sector he sexually harassed female co-workers. One was technically assault because he attempted to pull her skirt up.

Mitt Romney ….. corporate raider. Had his friends hold down a screaming gay teenager while he cut the boy’s hair off with scissors.

The Republican hopefuls for the 2016 election.

Chris Christie ….. the road closure thing. And under FBI investigation over Sandy funds.

Mike Huckabee …..‘Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them (women) a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido’. As Governor he against warnings did an early release (twenty-five years early) of a serial rapist. Within a year the guy raped and killed a woman.

Where the heck do you guys find these people? What do you do every four years? Look to see who’s out on parole?

If this is your cream-of-the-crop that you run for President I don’t want to know what the ones you don’t run are like. Geez ….. I think from now on I’m not going to go near a Republican unless I’m armed with two handguns and a shotgun with the safety off.
Jay

Paris, TN

#146773 Jan 28, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah that's just great Jay, how about you address the post that was referencing where it tells of Republicans blocking Bills that would support those Veteran Republicans?!??!??
Yeah, THEY DID THAT, you somehow manage to miss that very important part!!
So explain how it is that Republicans can refuse to support Veterans such as "Millions of Republicans served in the military...Americans AND veterans" but you come here and copmpletely ignore those Republican failures in Congress?

I did not see a post that referenced the veteran's bill. And the poster did not bring it up at that time. What I did was respond to the comment this dipwad made about republicans hating America and veterans.

I do not know why the bill did not pass because I was not at the Senate hearing, but I understand as it was written it was in violation of some budget they passed the previous year. Just because something does not pass the first time does not mean it is not still in discussion or debate. And yes, many republicans in government are vets, and I'm sure they will not speak against their fellow vets if they can work out the budgets to all satisfaction. By the way, there were some democrats who voted against this bill, too, but we don't talk about them.

And, fyi, I am for *anything and *everything our vets and/or our military needs for their dedication to this country. No matter what it is, I would put them foremost above and beyond anything or anyone else - period! I don't know how to make that any more clear.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#146774 Jan 28, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
1st and foremost "A L" is always a lady...I could never say the same for you. You simply aren't made that way...dude!
Sling $#IT? smell your own hands.

hahahaha yeah right sockboy. We have seen her ladylike bullshit racist and bigoted comments. I am not a "dude" dumbass and I am a lady when I need to be. Sling shit...smell your breath loser lemming. You are full of it. Probably running out your ears. Go knit some more socks and get a clue Aristocles son of Ariston. You have no credibility no matter what proxy you spin. Keep trying. You are a JOKE.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#146775 Jan 28, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss that ass...and then judge it. You are right Jenny. You are so right repugnanCON. Oh, we are just so right. Judge it as brilliant, great, wonderful, amazing. Do you like my post? Check yes or no. Jenny, does it matter that I lie and just repeat what I am told to think and say? Check yes or no.
What a bunch of imbeciles. lol
FY, you worthless POS.

I'm not Jenny. Don't play your sock games.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#146776 Jan 28, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, republiCON!
Hey Jenny, great post. Keep them coming.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Well

Lexington, KY

#146777 Jan 28, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>What was true in 1787 is not true in 2014. We are not concerned about another British Invasion, or an invasion of any kind that would necessitate a well armed militia. I think that was Hamilton's notion. Calling the police afterwards is not "guns afterwards in response". After everyone including the shooter is dead, the police being armed in incidental.
The British government was our government. We seceded by force from our own government - the British government at that time. The Revolutionary War was a war of secession. I agree with you most of us are not concerned about replacing our existing government by force of arms - which by the way was the purpose of the 2nd Amendment. But the mechanism was put in place by the Founder's if we the people decided to replace a government when all other attempts failed.

About guns afterward. Why do we call someone with a gun to respond to these shootings (guns afterwards) when many of us do not want guns in the hands of potential victims in the first place (guns beforehands)? You are right. Why bother calling police if not for the reason that they are armed? Wouldn't it make sense for people in these relatively high risk zones to be armed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adolphus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren Central principal fired 4 min Bruce 151
Christina Spears Will Do Anything For Dope 23 min thellonious 79
News Kentucky couples sue clerk who won't issue gay ... 55 min xplode 10
Anouther cherry injail 4-dealing drugs (Jul '10) 56 min BOSS OF ALL BITCH 20
News Paula Deen in Bowling Green 1 hr dkskd001 4
Rank the hotties at OT (Feb '12) 1 hr Peter North 35
brian rose 2 hr pac5915 5
More from around the web

Adolphus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE