'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
126,341 - 126,360 of 146,786 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Waiyusotan wrote:
In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for. As for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican.
Love it. I am with you.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

The States of Our Union ... Are Not All Strong

We ranked all 50, from fabulous to failed.

Top 10 - 7 are run by DEM governors

KY is 44th

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/0...
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Rand Paul:‘If There Was A War On Women, I Think They Won’

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) made the case Sunday that the war on women is non-existent because the women in his own family are thriving professionally. Speaking on Meet The Press, Paul argued that if anything, young men are the ones society should be worried about. He ignored issues of reproductive health or justice in his comments, however, and focused solely on the professional success of women he is related to or who work for him

The limited sample size of his own family shouldn’t throw Paul off; in the professional world, women still lag far behind men. Though women ask for promotions and raises, they are given less compared to their male coworkers. Women are more likely to be asked for favors but less appreciated when they do them because people feel “entitled to female help.” Men out-earn their female counterparts by 33 cents on the dollar nationally. And while Paul’s relatives might not complain about it, they’re almost certainly victim to the gender pay gap: Women earn less than men no matter their level of education, their industry, or their job.

Read entire article:
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/01/26/32...

GRANDrand is an idiot.

The GOP's War on Women is Alive and Well
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/susan-mil...

Women won't forget.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Another idiot making the Sunday talk shows. Denying he pushed for gov't shutdown. EVERYBODY knows he and his teabagger CONS own the shutdown.

CBS host laughs in Ted Cruz's face for repeatedly denying he shut down government

CBS host Bob Schieffer's was driven nearly to a fit of giggles on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) repeatedly refused to take responsibility for last year's government shutdown.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/01/cbs-host-la...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

80 Percent of Americans Don’t Have Confidence in Republicans in Congress

It hardly comes as a surprise that Americans don’t have a great deal of confidence in the political leadership in Washington. But in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, one number stands out: 80 percent. That's the percentage of Americans who say they don’t have confidence in Republicans in Congress to make the right decisions for the country. Democrats aren’t doing much better mind you—a mere 72 percent have confidence in them. But, the lack of faith in Republicans is striking because it seems even their own followers don’t trust them. Only 36 percent of people who identified as Republican say they trust the party’s lawmakers to do what is right.“In contrast, a majority of Democrats have confidence in their congressional party,” notes the Post. As a general rule though, no one likes lawmakers as a whole. A mere 16 percent of Americans say they approve of the way Congress is doing its job.

President Obama’s approval ratings stand at 46 percent, a slight increase from the 42 percent he had in November. But with a 50-percent negative rating, it marks the first time more Americans rate Obama’s performance negatively than positively right before a State of the Union address. Interestingly, Obama’s approval ratings “are almost identical” to what George W. Bush enjoyed at a similar point in his presidency in 2006. In contrast, Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan had 60 percent approval at similar points of their second terms.

The poll also shows that Republicans have a clear lead when people are asked who would better handle the economy—with a seven percentage point advantage, making it the broadest lead since 2002. The GOP also has a 10 percentage point advantage when it comes to handling the budget deficit. But Democrats win out on health care and being more concerned “with the needs of people like you” receiving a nine-percentage-point advantage in each of the categories.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/0...

Oh lQQkie, the President's approval rating is going back up. Watch for it. OBAMAcare is succeeding more everyday despite the teabagger CON's lies. Voters won't forget.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

large mouth wrote:
<quoted text> Only a crying liberal as yourself thinks that way and it does not scare me.

ok, just don't shoot him, alright?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

For 5 years you have been told Obama is gonna knock on your door and take your guns.

And for 5 years gun manufacturers have enjoyed record profits

How does it feel to be played for suckers?

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Fox News Math Fail: 137% Of Likely NJ Voters Weigh In On Gov. Christie’s GWB Scandal (INFOGRAPHIC)

There’s no doubt that many liberals believe that Fox News is nothing more than a partisan political machine meant to further the goals of conservative idealism. In fact, the Project on Excellence in Journalism’s report from 2006 showed that Fox News was far more one-sided and opinionated than other networks, and it was even discovered that a full 68% of their stories contained personal opinions.

While anyone could see how it’d be pushing it to even call this “news,” it turns out that the channel can also take pride in dumbing down their viewers with nonexistent math.

Fox News gets an “F” in math

In a Fox News report about a new investigation into Chris Christie’s use of Hurricane Sandy relief funds, Gretchen Carlson queued a visual to come up that broke down the results of a recent study from Rasmussen Reports. The study, which seemed to have little to do with the initial story, showed where New Jersey voters stood on whether or not Christie knew about the politically motivated shutdown of several lanes on the George Washington Bridge. The visual displayed on the screen, though, shows just why some think Fox News is only pandering to and ran by those suffering from low IQ scores.
Here is the video from Fox News:

That’s right people; Fox News managed to find a survey that polled all 137% of New Jersey’s likely voters. This, of course, is astounding considering the fact that it’s statistically impossible to do so. But hey, Fox News said so, and if Fox News said so, with all its millions of viewers, it must be true. Actually, this could go a little towards explaining why Fox News viewers are less informed than people who watch no news at all. Even non-news viewers know that you can’t poll 137% of people.

So, see? Who among you, other than those with more than half a brain, can claim that they would’ve been able to properly decipher these numbers? I say unto thee! May he who is with math abilities above a second grade level cast the first stone! Maybe they were confused and thought that only 17% of the 36% who had, well, maybe…

Never mind. It’s easier to just call them stupid.

Read entire article:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/01/24/fox-n...

They are stupid and so are the old farts that watch their right-wing rhetoric and propaganda.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Well

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the words are in a letter to the Danbury Baptist Association in 1802. My point is, Jefferson made the comparison; created the connection between "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" AND "separation between Church and State", with, "thus building a wall of". The intent is crystal clear.
No,'the second amendment only applies to 'firearms that are kept and borne by a well regulated militia'. The intent is crystal clear.
Separation of Church and State is the effect of no establishment of religion and free exercise clauses. It is not a provision of the Amendment itself but only describes Jefferson's view as to the effect of the 1st Amendment. To take it as a literal part of the 1st Amendment allows government to actually restrains the free exercise clause.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Stomp away loser lemmings. We know you can't handle the truth. Keep spinning circus clown socks. haha

Great post Calvin and Injudgement.

Have fun with the ignorant teabagger CONS.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
WMD were found

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED wrote:
<quoted text>D.F. right wing TEABAGGIN "w" SUPPORTER, you are foolish I don't need a HISTORY LESSON in nuclear war ships. I suppose you NEED a HISTORY lesson it always REPEATS itself when the PARTY OF NO is living on PENNSYLVANIA AVE. Every REPEWBLICAN that has held a PRESIDENCY has managed to START SH!T with a 3rd WORLD COUNTRY... Why you ask because WAR=MONEY hence IRAQ and the WMD'S that were UN-FOUNDED. I tell you who FOUND them HALIBURTON did when we had to START another Military contract worth BILLIONS thx "DICK".I hope this HISTORY LESSON rings through to you like Haliburtons stock on Wall street!!!
It has been clearly established that WMD in many forms were found, what rock did you watch MSNBC from beneath?
Well

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the words are in a letter to the Danbury Baptist Association in 1802. My point is, Jefferson made the comparison; created the connection between "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" AND "separation between Church and State", with, "thus building a wall of". The intent is crystal clear.
No,'the second amendment only applies to 'firearms that are kept and borne by a well regulated militia'. The intent is crystal clear.
What kind of firearms are borne by a militia?
BigBanana

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
Fox News Math Fail: 137% Of Likely NJ Voters Weigh In On Gov. Christie’s GWB Scandal (INFOGRAPHIC)
There’s no doubt that many liberals believe that Fox News is nothing more than a partisan political machine meant to further the goals of conservative idealism. In fact, the Project on Excellence in Journalism’s report from 2006 showed that Fox News was far more one-sided and opinionated than other networks, and it was even discovered that a full 68% of their stories contained personal opinions.
While anyone could see how it’d be pushing it to even call this “news,” it turns out that the channel can also take pride in dumbing down their viewers with nonexistent math.
Fox News gets an “F” in math
In a Fox News report about a new investigation into Chris Christie’s use of Hurricane Sandy relief funds, Gretchen Carlson queued a visual to come up that broke down the results of a recent study from Rasmussen Reports. The study, which seemed to have little to do with the initial story, showed where New Jersey voters stood on whether or not Christie knew about the politically motivated shutdown of several lanes on the George Washington Bridge. The visual displayed on the screen, though, shows just why some think Fox News is only pandering to and ran by those suffering from low IQ scores.
Here is the video from Fox News:
That’s right people; Fox News managed to find a survey that polled all 137% of New Jersey’s likely voters. This, of course, is astounding considering the fact that it’s statistically impossible to do so. But hey, Fox News said so, and if Fox News said so, with all its millions of viewers, it must be true. Actually, this could go a little towards explaining why Fox News viewers are less informed than people who watch no news at all. Even non-news viewers know that you can’t poll 137% of people.
So, see? Who among you, other than those with more than half a brain, can claim that they would’ve been able to properly decipher these numbers? I say unto thee! May he who is with math abilities above a second grade level cast the first stone! Maybe they were confused and thought that only 17% of the 36% who had, well, maybe…
Never mind. It’s easier to just call them stupid.
Read entire article:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/01/24/fox-n...
They are stupid and so are the old farts that watch their right-wing rhetoric and propaganda.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You're chasing your own tail when you attack the RHINO.
Rand Paul maybe the next POTUS.
To this day all liberals can do is point to "technical flaws" which may/may not be plagiarism...is that a felony? High crimes and misdemeanors?
If liberals can laugh off Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and NSA ,IRS, abuse of power then I say may a remote controlled drone be your wake up call!
SevenTee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Church will take care of the sick and needy."
Well, that's taken care of.
"People who don't have jobs are lazy."
Then it follows that only lazy people are laid off
Only lazy people have their jobs moved overseas.
Only lazy people graduate from high school and college.
You're a bona fide idiot.
I have always had a job whenever I wanted one. Granted, I have a lot to offer because of my talent so I am in a different class. Plus I work very hard and produce results.

I feel for people who are TEMPORARILY out of work due to a business layoff. But generally they are back on their feet in a mater of weeks.

So yes chronic out of work people are LAZY.

Do you have a job?
SevenEightNine

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2006...
John Pain

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, just don't shoot him, alright?
did the bear bite Uth!! ;-00
SevenEightNine

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
For 5 years you have been told Obama is gonna knock on your door and take your guns.
And for 5 years gun manufacturers have enjoyed record profits
How does it feel to be played for suckers?
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
So the Democrats who keep screaming for gun bans and more laws to restrict ownership are just playing US for the profit margin?
You own stock in Remington Arms? Smith & Wesson? Glock? etc, etc, etc?
I change my mind about you; you must be a wealthy, shrewd, cunning SOB!
Did you run Smith & Wesson and Sturm Ruger out of California?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Obama to bypass Congress in 2014, rule by agency decree
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/26/obama-to-by...
What would you call that ...???
Itching for a lynching is what I could call it.
Icecream and Liberty

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Why are we still subscribing to a system which doesn't work from top to bottom? Money controls the government, from who runs in elections to who gets things passed in Congress. I don't care WHO the candidate is, at this point by the time they get to enact any change they are too bound up in promises to corporations to actually DO anything for the people. Stop being entranced by the side show that is bi partisan politics and start thinking about how WE THE PEOPLE can change OUR Country!
SevenEightNine

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>Separation of Church and State is the effect of no establishment of religion and free exercise clauses. It is not a provision of the Amendment itself but only describes Jefferson's view as to the effect of the 1st Amendment. To take it as a literal part of the 1st Amendment allows government to actually restrains the free exercise clause.
Well said "Well"!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adolphus Discussions

Search the Adolphus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the most embarrassing thing that's 10 min Skid Marks 2
Bring the Mexicans to BG 14 min Taco Bell 7
SOKY Fair 15 min Clinton 1
LeAnn Hess Compton 44 min FroMo Machine 1
Jason Estlack - BACK IN JAIL 46 min Jessie 7
Stephanie Sowders 50 min Jordan 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 53 min chocolatecovballs 1,029
•••
•••
•••
•••

Adolphus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Adolphus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••