Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...

Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Allen County) in 2010?

Posted in the Adolphus Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Scottsville, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2010
well jeff has been my friend for awhile now an i really like him i think he could do a real good job.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Is Sam Bray still running??
Democrat

Scottsville, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2010
No explaination needed!

“I like biscuits”

Since: May 10

Bowling Green

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Everytime I see Jeff Cooke he is always friendly, even before he was running for Sheriff. I don't think Jeff would be someone who speaks to you one day, then doesn't know you the next. Give someone a little power and authority and you'll see their true colors. I would like to see a Sheriff who is proud of his position, not someone who doesn't even have respect for the uniform. To me, this shows nothing but disrespect to ALL of the past Sheriffs, being living or dead. It also shows dis-respect to our county. I mean come on, even Earnest T Bass wanted one of those. What about hiring only Allen County boys as deputies? I thought I heard that four years ago. Nothing against the deputies, but from what I understand, we have deputies from all over Kentucky, while our Allen County boys have been shunned. What about "mandatory" psycological tests and drug screens? How many other promises have been made and not kept? I bet he thought everyone forgot about these. What have we gained in the last four years?

“I like biscuits”

Since: May 10

Bowling Green

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Where's Chick Papa? Thought you'd be through analyzing by now. It must be a tough job.
listening_and_wa tching

Lafayette, TN

#6 Oct 15, 2010
Someone has to be in this position that has some experience, training and common sense! Too much can be lost and has been with Carter!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#7 Oct 15, 2010
I will have to stay with my party. I am for Sam. If I am naughty I don't want to go to the principal's office. God knows I spent enough time there already.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#8 Oct 15, 2010
Steve Polycronopolis wrote:
Where's Chick Papa? Thought you'd be through analyzing by now. It must be a tough job.
Steve let's pray Chick Papa hasn't fallen into one of Romans potholes. Those things are deep, if he's still alive we will have to get Cooksey to winch him out.
cause i want to

Scottsville, KY

#9 Oct 22, 2010
cause i want to
Carter fan

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Oct 25, 2010
I love the Carters!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#11 Oct 25, 2010
You can tell when someone is part of the family! lmao!
DIANE

Scottsville, KY

#12 Oct 25, 2010
I think he does his job well and if you need him he will come
excuse me

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Oct 25, 2010
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
You can tell when someone is part of the family! lmao!
Im not part of his family! So bug off

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#14 Oct 25, 2010
excuse me wrote:
<quoted text>Im not part of his family! So bug off
Was I talking to you? No. If I want your opinion, I will ask you. Nobody pulled Your chain. But, you DO sound Awfully guilty, don't you. You ARE kin to the Carters, huh? LMAO! You don't fool anyone, not even yourself, stalker!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#15 Oct 25, 2010
I sure do love it when people out themselves in here! Wow. I guess if I need to post in here I should be specific on WHO I am speaking TO. Or the stalker thinks it's All about them!! haha!
Your insane Edith

Westmoreland, TN

#16 Oct 25, 2010
You are crazy seriously you need a hobby! LMAO I'm not a Carter geez what is wrong with you I vote for Sam & that makes me a Carter? So exactly how did I out myself?? Did I leave my name NO I didnt so how would you know who I am I could be just another democrat geez louise

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#17 Oct 25, 2010
And, I said, I Was NOT talking to you, and then you decided to tell me you weren't part of his family, and that I should bug off.
So I wasn't TALKING to you. Why are you jumping to the conclusion that I was? It sounds to me like you got caught and you didn't want anyone to know.
So, you should "bug off" perhaps.
And, GOD! Spelling WAS taught in school. You were in school until at LEAST 3rd grade, right? "Your" needs to be The contraction for You Are, NOT "your". It's You're, so you can use that properly. I know that it's like telling a Blind person, but I have to try.
Now, next time I post something-- don't jump to the conclusion I am talking to you. It makes you look REALLY stupid.
Believe

Lafayette, TN

#18 Oct 25, 2010
I really think Cooke has the back ground to be a good sheriff! I know he has training. So I ask myself, who would I want to show up at my house if there was something bad to happen? That is easy.... the one with more training!!I think Sam is a good guy,but that doesnt make him a good sheriff.Good luck to the both of you!!!!
Carter fan

Westmoreland, TN

#19 Oct 25, 2010
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
And, I said, I Was NOT talking to you, and then you decided to tell me you weren't part of his family, and that I should bug off.
So I wasn't TALKING to you. Why are you jumping to the conclusion that I was? It sounds to me like you got caught and you didn't want anyone to know.
So, you should "bug off" perhaps.
And, GOD! Spelling WAS taught in school. You were in school until at LEAST 3rd grade, right? "Your" needs to be The contraction for You Are, NOT "your". It's You're, so you can use that properly. I know that it's like telling a Blind person, but I have to try.
Now, next time I post something-- don't jump to the conclusion I am talking to you. It makes you look REALLY stupid.
oh okay you post your comment right under mine but Im not suppose to believe your talking to me! Do you think your my teacher or something?? I dont give a crap if its spelled right or not the point was made & thats all that matters! So shut up seriously you need to get a job or hobby & leave people on topix alone we are all sick of you except your 2 deranged friends on here. Talk about a stalker you play that part well. Im a carter fan not a carter you act as if theres something wrong with that & so I guess everyone in Allen Co. that likes Sam is kin to him? Cause thats what your telling me seriously get a hobby or job & get off welfare!

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#20 Oct 25, 2010
Carter fan wrote:
<quoted text>oh okay you post your comment right under mine but Im not suppose to believe your talking to me! Do you think your my teacher or something?? I dont give a crap if its spelled right or not the point was made & thats all that matters! So shut up seriously you need to get a job or hobby & leave people on topix alone we are all sick of you except your 2 deranged friends on here. Talk about a stalker you play that part well. Im a carter fan not a carter you act as if theres something wrong with that & so I guess everyone in Allen Co. that likes Sam is kin to him? Cause thats what your telling me seriously get a hobby or job & get off welfare!
I'm calling you a lying stalker. Plus, you jumped on me because my post was under yours? Get over yourself. I wasn't talking to you, and you had to comment on mine. I've never been on welfare, liar! You don't know much, and you don't know me- you never did. Stay OFF my posts, and my websites. I know. Cut it out. You're being a moron AGAIN.
Some people never learn.
Maybe you should get a job. Oh I forgot, you're psycho condition renders you "disabled". HAHA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adolphus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lyndsey young DCBS under investigation 16 min My Thoughts 6
Heather clark 26 min 615lpl 1
Affairs at sumitomo 30 min Thatsher 9
Danny Pulliam 43 min Whatdoyouthink 1
Depression 55 min My back hurts 12
To all believers 1 hr Lone Ranger 14
we need trump!!! 1 hr Estephano Aries 62

Adolphus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance