Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,164

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201317 Jul 10, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude if Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Don't have it, simple.
Didn't work for you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201318 Jul 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
Jesus: "Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you"--John 16:23;
KiMare: Dear God, in the name of Jesus I ask you to never again allow anal sex to take place on the earth. Thank you.
Anal sex stopped completely on the earth and no one is doing is as of 9:35am this morning. Oh wait? Jesus lied to us? You betcha!!!
Oy vey.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201319 Jul 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find the practice of anal sex so evil I suggest you check with your Bible KiMare:
You are not to oppose evil: "But I say unto you, that ye resist not evil; but whosoever shall smite thee on the right cheek, turn to him the other also" Matt. 5:39.
When are you going to start obeying your Bible?
A. Soon
B. Very Soon
C. Never
The correct answer is C Never.
Oy vey.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#201320 Jul 10, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude if Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Don't have it, simple.
He is playing hard to get, no pun intended

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#201321 Jul 10, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Marriage is a man made institution meant for many purposes. Highest among them is the legal recognition of combined

Really? Show me the peer reviewed research that indicates the hundreds of thousands of children currently being raised by gay parents would prefer to opt out and have
One idiotic, angry gay twirled lie after another.

The highest purpose of marriage is a healthy safe place to raise biological children. The primary rights and privileges were originally established for mothers and children. Not for two grown men like you and your partner to use and abuse. Man up!

Another statement only a gay would make. Any sane, compassionate person knows children prefer mom and dad.

The rest is too stupid to waste time with.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#201322 Jul 10, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
No Joanah, I don't beieve in "Fairy" tales either. What I do believe in is a good wholesome moral society, like before the homo came out of the closet and infected our nation with deadly disease and a very queer and twisted lifestyle.
You may not believe in the Bible [a book of fairy tales] but you grew up surrounded by Bible bashing Christians like we all did and you have not freed yourself of all the Christian homophobic baggage that you carry around and falsely believe is your own. All homophobic is learned behaviour it is NOT something you were born with or something you came up with yourself. You learned it from stupid Christians.

A society that excludes minorities because of a religious prejudice with in the majority is NOT a moral society, but instead a corrupt one and a sick despicable one. You and the theocracy you would like to live in is an immoral society.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201323 Jul 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick it up your fundie butt.
Ah yes. Tolerance and diversity.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#201325 Jul 10, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>heck you should be proud of me... i'm a real business women now... only took 46 years but hey
Blondie, can you please be nice to Frnakie, he is on your side; he just came out he is gay didn't you read? lol

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#201328 Jul 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare only knows 6 verses of the 33,000 available to chose from. He flat our refuses to acknowledge anything but those 6 anti-gay verses.
Here are a few more biblical gems that KiMare refuses to admit exist in the Bible because they disqualify it and cancel any authority he wishes us all to believe he possesses. With out the Bible being seen as the most authoritative book in existence KiMare has nothing but a mish mash of contradiction and error, his own deeply held prejudices and his opinion which we all already know is worthless.
•(a) David took seven hundred (2 Sam. 8:4), seven thousand (1 Chron. 18:4) horsemen from Hadadezer;
•(b) Ahaziah was 22 (2 Kings 8:26), 42 (2 Chron. 22:2) years old when he began to reign;
•(c) Jehoiachin was 18 (2 Kings 24:8), 8 (2 Chron. 36:9) years old when he began to reign and he reigned 3 months (2 Kings 24:8), 3 months and10 days (2 Chron. 36:9);
•(d) There were in Israel 8000,000 (2 Sam. 24:9); 1,1000,000 (1 Chron. 21:5) men that drew the sword and there were 500,000 (2 Sam. 24:9), 470,000 (1 Chron. 21:5) men that drew the sword in Judah;
•(e) There were 550 (1 Kings 9:23), 250 (2 Chron. 8:10) chiefs of the officers that bare the rule over the people;
•(f) Saul's daughter, Michal, had no sons (2 Sam. 6:23), had 5 sons (2 Sam. 21:6) during her lifetime;
•(g) Lot was Abraham's nephew (Gen. 14:12), brother (Gen. 14:14);
•(h) Joseph was sold into Egypt by Midianites (Gen. 37:36), by Ishmaelites (Gen. 39:1);
•(i) Saul was killed by his own hands (1 Sam. 31:4), by a young Amalekite (2 Sam. 1:10), by the Philistines (2 Sam. 21:12);
•(j) Solomon made of a molten sea which contained 2,000 (1 Kings 7:26), 3,000 (2 Chron. 4:5) baths;
•(k) The workers on the Temple had 3,300 (1 Kings 5:16), 3,600 (2 Chron. 2:18) overseers;
•(l) The earth does (Eccle. 1:4), does not (2 Peter 3:10) abideth forever;
•(m) If Jesus bears witness of himself his witness is true (John 8:14), is not true (John 5:31);
•(n) Josiah died at Megiddo (2 Kings 23:29-30), at Jerusalem (2 Chron. 35:24);
•(o) Jesus led Peter, James, and John up a high mountain after six (Matt. 17:1, Mark 9:2), eight (Luke 9:28) days;
•(p) Nebuzaradan came unto Jerusalem on the seventh (2 Kings 25:8), tenth (Jer. 52:12) day of the fifth month.
Do you really want someone to sit here and explain each passage you posted? I busted you before for posting a verse and it was actually about you, remember the one about "fools"?
Glen Ellen Stinker

Sonoma, CA

#201329 Jul 10, 2013
well sure is going to be necessary for us all to get into the anal thingy, back and forth, when the reichspublicans get through with banning all womens health care everywhere. that will be the only way to get laid without the nine month issue. this means the ladies will want to quite likely return the otherwise one sided favor with perhaps a broomstick coated in hopefully non-flourided toothpaste, but what the heck; laid is layed.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201330 Jul 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD TO KIMARE: Mark 16:17-18, "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing [a quart of Draino for instance], it shall not hurt them: they shall lays hands on the sick, and they shall recover."
Please prove you believe the Bible KiMare and drink a quart of Draino.
If you want to be credible here you must drink the Draino.
What kind of a person tells others they need God when they themselves give the very same God the finger and refuse to do what they are instructed?
What kind of person tells others they must drink Draino?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201331 Jul 10, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>That explains alot. She is doing it wrong.
Like you know how to do it right.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#201333 Jul 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find the practice of anal sex so evil I suggest you check with your Bible KiMare:
You are not to oppose evil: "But I say unto you, that ye resist not evil; but whosoever shall smite thee on the right cheek, turn to him the other also" Matt. 5:39.
When are you going to start obeying your Bible?
A. Soon
B. Very Soon
C. Never
The correct answer is C Never.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/heal th/anal-cancer/DS00852/DSECTIO N=risk-factors
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201334 Jul 10, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>Frank, are you still confused? I told you no one cares what you post. Now get outside and go find some hard guy.
All those people who respond to my every post including you don't really care? Thy just do it for the typing practice? You're so silly Jiz! So silly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201336 Jul 10, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
He is playing hard to get, no pun intended
You sound like a man of experience Bruno. We'll defer to you on the matter.
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

#201337 Jul 10, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
All homophobic is learned behaviour it is NOT something you were born with or something you came up with yourself. You learned it from stupid Christians.
The Myth of Homophobia (to debunk Reverend Alan's lie).

Humans have evolved with certain inborn inhibitions that biologically serve to promote the preservation of the Homo Sapien species, and improve the chance of successful reproduction and the genetic diversity, health, and survivability of their offspring.

For centuries, anthropologists studying different human tribes, ethnic groups, cultures, and civilizations have observed that humans overwhelmingly avoid certain behaviors regardless of environment, available resources, or social context. The instinctual behaviors include but are not limited to: interspecies mating, intergenerational mating, and close family inbreeding.

The fact that these three behaviors are universally avoided regardless of geography, religion or culture suggests humans are restrained by instincts that serve a useful and evolutionary purpose. Consider the scientific rational for the following generally avoided behaviors:

Inter-species mating (interbreeding): Humans are biologically hardwired to avoid mating with other mammalian species because of anatomic incompatibility and failure to procreate. This instinct protects the continuation of a species by restricting sexual drive to anatomically compatible mating partners of the same mammalian group. Without this biological instinct, humans would erroneously seek out incompatible species for reproduction, fail to reproduce, and threaten the existence of our species.

Intergenerational mating: Fertile humans, instinctually avoid mating with infertile members of the opposite sex. Physical aging provides a useful biological purpose, which is to signal fertility and help humans direct their sexual drive to partners that offer the best chance of reproductive success. This explains why a typical, sexually mature male would prefer to copulate with a young woman rather than a post-menopausal woman or a prepubescent girl. Without this hard-wired preference, humans would erroneously direct their sexual drive towards infertile mates, fail to reproduce, and threaten the existence of our species.

Close-Family Inbreeding: Humans, and their primate ancestors, instinctually avoid mating with close kin (such as the mother, father, and sibling) and instead seek out partners outside of the nuclear family to secure the genetic diversity and health of their offspring. Without this innate instinct, people would misdirect their sexual drive to close relatives, produce genetically “defective” offspring, and threaten the adaptability and survival of future generations.

It has been universally observed that humans have developed strong cultural taboos against bestiality (inter-species mating), wide-gap intergenerational mating, and incest. Many religions ascribe meaning to these inborn instincts and interpret them as “God’s laws.” While many evolutionists don’t ascribe any cultural meaning to these inhibitions, they do recognize their profound biological function and evolutionary purpose.

Considering the reasons provided herein, if you feel an inexplicable repulsion or discomfort toward homosexual partnerships- understand that your sentiment is not prejudicial (i.e. homophobic) but biological. Your sentiment is based on a natural procreative instinct that for millions of years has served to ensure humanity’s propagation. Social conditioning and acculturation alone may not be enough to reverse this normal physiological hardwiring.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201338 Jul 10, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>I have often wondered why god, being god would give two shats about us, having sex. Kinda lame if you ask me. Seems like god should be thinking about the next flood or different ways to fluck with us.
But but, you said God doesn't exist. Do you often wonder about the motivations of something that doesn't exist Jiz?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201339 Jul 10, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>You never complain about they way I do you.
That's because you don't do me. Duh.
laughing man

UK

#201340 Jul 10, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic bigotry. "They all..."
I say, old chap, and they're "peacocking" it too.

*snicker*
laughing man

UK

#201341 Jul 10, 2013
CaptainMorgan2015 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate gay people?
Captain Polyp Pounder tries to shame somebody.

Woo-hoo!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 wildfires keep firefighters busy in California Aug '14 Cindy 1
Justin Bieber's Bodyguard, Driver Arrested In A... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Jack 5
Inhospitality (Mar '14) Mar '14 ken 1
The Complete Beer Nerd's Guide to SF Beer Week (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mark Spalding 1
Selena Gomez Wears Flannel Without Resembling A... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Big mike 3
Selena Gomez Rocks A Crop Top On Sunny Day In L... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Big mike 6
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Adin, CA (Nov '11) Nov '11 karen anderson 1
Adin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Adin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Adin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Adin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]