Calif. GOP Gov Race Tightens as Attacks Intensify

Jun 3, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FoxNews.com

Meg Whitman's shot at the Republican gubernatorial nomination looked as easy as an eBay bid: Plunk down nearly $81 million and wait for the clock to run out.

Comments
2,601 - 2,620 of 2,650 Comments Last updated May 18, 2014
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#2910 Oct 17, 2013
The flounders of the GOP, Republican and Tea Party just robbed America all in plain sight during the past 16 days.

When they shut down the American Government for their own private pis party against the President of United States of America.

Flogging is too good for them, send them to Cuba as terrorists!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#2911 Oct 17, 2013
Flounders wrote:
The flounders of the GOP, Republican and Tea Party just robbed America all in plain sight during the past 16 days.
When they shut down the American Government for their own private pis party against the President of United States of America.
Obama, "I will not negotiate."
Bad Tyrone Brown

Tulare, CA

#2912 Oct 17, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Obama, "I will not negotiate."
Spoken like a true moron.
Bad states

Azusa, CA

#2913 Oct 17, 2013
No. 5: Mississippi
Wage gap: 76 cents per dollar (tied for 11th worst)
Poverty rate, women and girls: 26.7 percent (the highest)
Pct. in state legislature: 16.1 percent (5th lowest)
Infant mortality rate: 9.7 per 1,000 births (the highest)

As of 2012, Mississippi had the worst female poverty rate in the nation, with more than one in four women and girls living under the poverty line.
Bad Tyrone Brown

Tulare, CA

#2914 Oct 17, 2013
Flounders wrote:
No truer words were ever spoken. Hang those republican tea party extremist !!!!!
Walled in

Azusa, CA

#2915 Oct 17, 2013
Did Art get blown off his throne or did he fall off?
Danbury

Weed, CA

#2920 Apr 18, 2014
She has more then enough to be president, though.
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Sayin.
So you believe California is being run well now, with all the "experienced politicians" in charge?
Ronald
Danbury

Weed, CA

#2921 Apr 18, 2014
Meg Whitman has more than enough experience to become U.S. President, however.

Her only drawbacks would be that she's American and not a Muslim.
Contact glue

Sierra Madre, CA

#2922 Apr 18, 2014
Did Art get blown off his throne or did he fall off the wall and break into a million pieces? He could use some glue.
jefffry helms

Oakland, CA

#2923 Apr 30, 2014
Flounders wrote:
If the state of california would put the herpes healthcare back into the pockets of the private consumer--and its not that much-the private consumer can mostly afford herpes healthcare which is not a life threatening illness and a luxury item.--and cut back the parole costs for the released immates-which is really not needed for most immates being released etc. and is costing just as much as the herpes healthcare.
jefffry helms

Oakland, CA

#2924 Apr 30, 2014
then the state's education system might make it fully for another 5 years , maybe.
fiddlers

Sierra Madre, CA

#2925 Apr 30, 2014
There is no attacks, rather the truth is finally coming out about those filthy republican gop and tea party members
jefffry helms

Oakland, CA

#2926 Apr 30, 2014
fiddlers wrote:
There is no attacks, rather the truth is finally coming out about those filthy republican gop and tea party members
whatever , money does not grow on trees and the other states have std/drug epidemic's also to pay for--they are running low on cash also. When Citrus Community college closes it's doors and feel that tear welling up in the corner of our eye thinking about that no-count disease spreading wet who has tons of cash and property to pay for his own herpes healthcare etc.---think of this thread and what I said.
John Colby

San Francisco, CA

#2927 Apr 30, 2014
jefffry helms wrote:
<quoted text> whatever , money does not grow on trees and the other states have std/drug epidemic's also to pay for--they are running low on cash also. When Citrus Community college closes it's doors and feel that tear welling up in the corner of our eye thinking about that no-count disease spreading wet who has tons of cash and property to pay for his own herpes healthcare etc.---think of this thread and what I said.
Are you still huffing Robert Norse's dingleberries? I'm jealous.
Liked it to

Sierra Madre, CA

#2928 Apr 30, 2014
So you liked it too?

There is no attacks, rather the truth is finally coming out about those filthy republican gop and tea party members. Norquest dingle maybe?
jefffry helms

Oakland, CA

#2929 Apr 30, 2014
Liked it to wrote:
So you liked it too?
There is no attacks, rather the truth is finally coming out about those filthy republican gop and tea party members. Norquest dingle maybe?
Cutting back some of the parole restrictions and all of the herpes meds will do the job for at least 3-5 years--some lee way.--
jefffry helms

Oakland, CA

#2930 Apr 30, 2014
yOu can't just expect the other states to pay our bills--they got their own bills and they really don't have to pay our bills-- texas is pissed off at us.--you should have heard the chants during the giants-rangers play-off game a few years back--Limicecum was on mound and the crowd shouted--"welfare welfare" for about 5 minutes--you should have seen the look on tim's face!!!! Texas has to sacrifice their tax dollars to pay for our std/drug healthcare!!
jefffry helms

Oakland, CA

#2931 Apr 30, 2014
Liked it to wrote:
So you liked it too?
Just because someone has a job--does not give them the right to pump out hiv/hpv babies and ring up 5 million$ a year healthcare bills for their families-not only that most these "work force of doom" with that great county and state employee healthcare plan have ties ans associations to foreign organized drug fronts and does not take a genius to figure out their std status.--and their respectable people of course. I don't one of them has the 30 years of hard labor I put into this state--and excuse me for aging well--Looking at you guys in your 50's is 10 million$ prostate cancer bill added on to the 25 million$ std drug healthcare for your family..~1
jefffry helms

Oakland, CA

#2932 Apr 30, 2014
Liked it to wrote:
So you liked it too?
AS a matter fact-who the fk is going to pay for your ho bit-hes cervical cancer hpv bills????? That's 5-10 million$ for each female!!!! I suppose your going to open up a taco stand and put dog sht in the salsa and expect to pay that bill?????
jefffry helms

Oakland, CA

#2933 Apr 30, 2014
The future in this state--is your ass going to the medi-cal estate recovery plan with medical loan going to default at age 40 -county and employee state healthcare-.--THAT'S THE FUTURE OF THIS STATE---whether you like it or not--that's the future.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr dannytome 15,962
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr dannytome 200,587
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Fri Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Aug 6 starbucks 2,262
6 wildfires keep firefighters busy in California Aug 3 Cindy 1
CA Federal judge to issue Proposition 8 decision W... (Aug '10) Jun '14 Eric Cantor or cant 1,974
•••
•••
•••

Adin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Adin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Adin News, Events & Info