Food 4 Less is located at 15558 Hwy 3...

Food 4 Less is located at 15558 Hwy 395 Adelanto, CA 92301

Posted in the Adelanto Forum

Food 4 Less

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2012
When is the Food 4 Less Grocery Store is new located at 15558 US Highway 395 in Adelanto, California 92301 to visit web at and of the new Adelanto Village Shopping Center of Northwest Corner of Highway 395 & Mojave Drive in Adelanto, California is coming soon?

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2012
their building an Food 4 Less in Adelanto?

California City, CA

#3 Apr 15, 2012
Oh that is just plain o'l stupid! Im not paying eight dollars for 3 pounds of 22% hamburger. Give me the 22% ground mexican. Oh and give me one arm and one leg. Wow! the money I save from buying cheap mexican can now be spent on gasoline and taking the kids to the beach.

United States

#4 Jun 8, 2012
Thank you for a comment and their building is an new Food 4 Less Store in Adelanto.

California City, CA

#6 Jun 9, 2012
to see dead mexicans cliick on (Borderland Beat mexico)

La Habra, CA

#7 Apr 1, 2013
When is the new Shopping center going to start in Adelanto, Ca Northwest Corner of Hwy 395 and Mojave
Sheila Adelanto Ca

La Habra, CA

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Why is it that people that live in Adelanto,Ca have to travel so far to do their shopping, the city needs to think about our Eldery people that cant get around well, and others that may not have transportation. we need stores and gas station only have 1 super market that is Stater Bros. that staore is overpriced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adelanto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denise mariscal 8 hr DF m 12
Coach Gottfried Loves Coeds and Players Girl Fr... Sat Blonde Coed 1
Tulare County Court is Corrupt (Sep '13) Mar 16 Who 41
News California needs new laws to boost earthquake s... Mar 15 Solarman 5
Capital One Bank is located at 22746 Hwy 18 App... (Feb '12) Mar 15 Thomas 3
Suzanne Sites-Fenton (Apr '06) Mar 14 Scott 24
News Man shoots alleged robbers (May '06) Mar 14 papa 3

Adelanto Jobs

Personal Finance

Adelanto Mortgages