Local: Son accuses Visalia pastor of ...

Local: Son accuses Visalia pastor of sex abuse

There are 151 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Local: Son accuses Visalia pastor of sex abuse. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

A bitter family feud between mega-church pastor Bob Grenier and his estranged sons escalated this month with a son's claim in court papers that his father sexually molested him as a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

CalvaryChapelAbu sedotcom

Caldwell, ID

#81 Feb 18, 2013
Is it a "courtroom" or a "street corner" ...which is it? I'm so confused by Who.

Maybe it's an outdoor courtroom on the street, a streetroom.

Box is empty, fill 'er up.
Who

South San Francisco, CA

#82 Feb 18, 2013
When the chickens come home to roost I'll be there before ye. Anchamima had a farm four score and 7 years ago.

I need a hikoo enima. I'm stopped up with poetic phraseology. My name is YouWho and you can reach me @whowouldJesussue

Paint me a red river full of clocks where the red firm grows. In my brain I tell you, in my brain.

Oh ya, Alex you suck. LOL
Who

United States

#83 Feb 18, 2013
Impressive.
Who

South San Francisco, CA

#84 Feb 19, 2013
Can't wrap my molested brain around why these sons of a preacher man would want to waste all this time and effort to lie about something that happened 20 years ago.

They all have lives, families, businesses, why take the time to lie? All 3 of them. It just doesn't calculate. So maybe.......

I don't buy that a brother would make up a story of molestation to support his brother in a lawsuit. That's a hefty risk for someone who seams very timid to begin with. It just doesn't make since. Unless.....

Maybe.....unless......it's all true. All the people signing declarations, putting their reputations on the line against a pastor. Why would anyone do that? True or not. Unless it is a conviction to do so.

If you can understand conviction. Telling the truth is a very difficult endeavor sometimes. Especially when it exposes the misdeads of someone we thought we could trust. But they were never who they appeared to be.
Who

South San Francisco, CA

#85 Feb 19, 2013
Good points Who.
Who

Modesto, CA

#86 Feb 19, 2013
yawn
Facts

Hanford, CA

#87 Feb 19, 2013
Who wrote:
Can't wrap my molested brain around why these sons of a preacher man would want to waste all this time and effort to lie about something that happened 20 years ago.
They all have lives, families, businesses, why take the time to lie? All 3 of them. It just doesn't calculate. So maybe.......
I don't buy that a brother would make up a story of molestation to support his brother in a lawsuit. That's a hefty risk for someone who seams very timid to begin with. It just doesn't make since. Unless.....
Maybe.....unless......it's all true. All the people signing declarations, putting their reputations on the line against a pastor. Why would anyone do that? True or not. Unless it is a conviction to do so.
If you can understand conviction. Telling the truth is a very difficult endeavor sometimes. Especially when it exposes the misdeads of someone we thought we could trust. But they were never who they appeared to be.
Yes good points. They actually make since. For once.
Facts

Hanford, CA

#88 Feb 19, 2013
Bob Grenier was given a mandatory permanent leave of absence from the chaplain core today by the chief of police herself.

Ya, Who, they got nothing on old Bob. Lol.

Who's wrong again. I'm so surprised. Said no one ever.

Now onto the arrest warrant. You want to put some money on that one Who? LOL

Eagle, ID

#89 Feb 19, 2013
Good, the last guy that should be offering spiritual advice to families in need during a chaplain's visit is BG.

BG giving family counseling is like Iran being on the UN Human Rights Council

@WhoWouldJesuSue #WhoWouldJesusSue

Caldwell, ID

#90 Feb 20, 2013
Interesting that Amy Pack, Valerie Gibbons, Linda Green etc ignore the Bob Grenier Calvary Chapel Visalia and Visalia Police Chaplain story.

The lawsuit Bob propounded as well as the now national controversy as covered by Newsweek/Daily Beast and other media and blogs all over the country has to be "news" in Visalia

Yet not a peep from the Visalia Times Delta

That is pretty fishy IMO

Gannett Corporate's news division may want to ask why this is being buried by Visalia's daily newspaper?

Heck even if they did coverage that said they endorse and believe Bob that would be coverage

It's very odd and very suspicious
Who

United States

#91 Feb 20, 2013
you says
"...BG giving family counseling is like Iran being on the UN Human Rights Council..."
Who says
This statement is inflammatory and highly prejudicial in a public forum and is designed to have an undue influence relative to substance and has harmed the target(s) of his hate campaign.
-
We're talking defamation, here....clear-cut, state-defined defamation...not gray area here...there is a reason why we have laws...when they are broken, there are consequences...that's what this lawsuit is about.....
hashtag-WhoWould JesuSue

Caldwell, ID

#92 Feb 20, 2013
Who wrote:
blah, blah, blah, canard, canard, blah, blah, no one takes me serious because I'm a canard named Who, I like owls, they go hooo, hoooo
I agree Who.
#WhoWouldJesusSue @WhoWouldJesuSue
Who

Hanford, CA

#94 Feb 20, 2013
The blizst has begun

#whowouldjesussue
hashtag-WhoWould JesusSue

Caldwell, ID

#95 Feb 20, 2013
Tomorrow should be an interesting day!
Thoughts

United States

#96 Feb 21, 2013
Alex, you need your ass kicked! You are an EVIL jackass! I wonder what your kids will turn out like. I'd bet you paid Paul off to sign the letter that you wrote. You slither along the gutter
Whowouldjesussue

Hanford, CA

#97 Feb 21, 2013
A call to action!
#whowouldjesussue

Julie Anne Smith knows who we are. We've spoken for 2 months for hours and hours on end. Same with the ladies from Wartburg watch. All class acts.

Yes Who, apples to oranges. BG is 1000 times worse. That's why JAS is helping us.

Forcing a 5 year old to perform oral sex on you is an evil worth fighting. I can't began to guess how far an wide this will go tomorrow. But it will be viral. It's already begun.

#whowouldjesussue

Caldwell, ID

#98 Feb 21, 2013
Thoughts wrote:
Alex, you need your ass kicked! You are an EVIL jackass! I wonder what your kids will turn out like. I'd bet you paid Paul off to sign the letter that you wrote. You slither along the gutter
Well, he's not a kid any more so it'd probably be much harder to kick his ass now.

I think BG is an evil jackass and I think he lies and doesn't take responsibility for his bad actions and he's a pastor and police chaplain in positions of trust. I hope BG finally confesses and repents, but I doubt he will.

Paul came forward of his own free will. He finally had enough and seems like he's finally ready to fully confront the abuses he suffered as a child by his pastor/chaplain father.

My name is hashtag-WhoWouldJesusSue

Caldwell, ID

#99 Feb 21, 2013
Who wrote:
The blizst has begun
#whowouldjesussue
The twitterverse is on fire!

Media is paying attention.

It's not "Cyberbullying" or "Hate Campaigning" it's called #socialmedia and #stopchildabuse and #freespeech and #justice and #publicfigure #positionoftrust #policeofficial
Who

Modesto, CA

#102 Feb 21, 2013
Let's see...
Using your computer, which is connected to the internet,
Alex and his cronies are
a)assuming that Bob is guilty
b)bombarding the twitter accounts of opinion leaders with their beliefs about his guilt.
c)bombarding the facebook accounts of various people with their beliefs about his guilt.
-
Kepp in mind that Alex has already said they will appeal the decision if it goes against him, AND THE TRIAL HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET.
Your grounds for appeal are related to the actual trial, there's been no actual trial, and therefore Alex has no grounds for appeal.
And he's stated that if the verdict goes against him, he'll appeal.
That is SUPER fucked up; it is merely using the legal system to continue his bully campaign against the only family that loved him enough to raise him.
Alex, you are acting like a disgusting piece of shit.
The Truth

Hanford, CA

#104 Feb 21, 2013
Hey dickweed, its not just Alex getting sued. Pull your head out of your crapper.

#whowouldjesussue

Who like child molesters.#whoisachildmolester #thatswho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adelanto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Tulare County Sheriff's Department Above The Law ? (Mar '15) Mon STRONG LAW 60
Alicia........................Got Boogers (Jul '17) Sun RICH Ladies 7
Devin Nunes (May '17) Feb 17 Who 34
Justice Feb 15 Tamarindofv 9
Denise mariscal Feb 14 Tamarindofv 4
Review: Apple Valley Town Mall Development Feb 8 APPLE VALLEY TOWN... 60
News Packing up, moving out: People leaving Californ... Feb 7 Solarman 1

Adelanto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adelanto Mortgages