Tippins cocaine cases aren't over yet

Mar 18, 2009 Full story: WALB-TV Albany 10

Ken Tippins, Sr. was arrested by Adel Police One year ago today. Prosecutors say Tippins sold drugs out of his home in Adel.

Full Story
keniesha tippins

Waverly, IA

#1 Mar 20, 2009
to all of my dads haters, U KNOW WHAT U CAN DO!!!!!
get what you deserve

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2009
just because tippins got money and a little bit of fame he thought he could come back and play god in cook county? no way! you play the game you pay the price. the law is equal for all men. football heros included.
shi

United States

#3 Mar 28, 2009
Tippins are full of nothing but corruption and I wish they get all of them buttheads including one of the brothers that live here in valdosta who beat these young kids into gangs
karolyn mcghahee

Griffin, GA

#4 Oct 14, 2010
hmm
Seriously

Columbus, GA

#5 Nov 3, 2010
I think it's really sad that he felt the need to go down this road. Selling drugs to anyone is never a good thing; however, we will not be forgiven if we don't forgive. In the same token, hopefully Mr. Tippins has learned something from making this decision. A good role model is one who makes the choice NOT to do what he did. I am not judging him but I do wonder what was going through is mind and why he felt it was the only choice he had.
miss tip

Adel, GA

#6 Dec 26, 2010
get what you deserve wrote:
just because tippins got money and a little bit of fame he thought he could come back and play god in cook county? no way! you play the game you pay the price. the law is equal for all men. football heros included.

“GO VIKINGS!”

Since: Jul 09

Valdosta Ga.

#8 May 11, 2011
miss tip wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up girl, just let me know when you start selling your body or stripping without his money.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 27, 2012
^^ BUMP FUNNYY STUFF

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 May 14, 2012
LOL
Just Sayin

Davenport, IA

#11 May 15, 2012
On the next Jerry Springer.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nichole Harper (Nov '12) Oct 29 Kurious 21
Darlene Dillingham Oct 24 tried to tell him 1
The Valdosta Office, Georgia Dept. of Veterans ... (Jan '13) Oct 13 charlesr41 17
22 "Johns" arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '14) Oct 9 094 PZG 10
Dental Lab Sep '14 Nana1 1
Unemployment and can't get paid unemployment Sep '14 Trister 1
Melanie R. McGinnis Aug '14 OldFriend 3
Adel Dating
Find my Match

Adel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Adel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Adel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]