Interstate 75 stop nets four drug arr...

Interstate 75 stop nets four drug arrests

There are 1 comment on the Valdosta Daily Times story from Jan 12, 2010, titled Interstate 75 stop nets four drug arrests. In it, Valdosta Daily Times reports that:

Four Floridians were arrested on Sunday and charged with a drug-related offense following an incident on Interstate 75.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valdosta Daily Times.

Mike Moore

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Feb 3, 2010
I live in adel cook county police needs to find something better to do you have three black males and a hispanic going home and you guys decided to fuck with them. Someone needs to lock yall ass up for all the bull shit u cause people everyday. Adel is a respectful quite place and don't need bullshit in our city. Bunch of unfair cops in this city

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
katelyn from west berrien Jan 3 former player 4
Just wondering Dec 21 Sam_Bradshaw2016 3
News Sentimental Journey Down U.S. 221 Dec '16 Bart 2
The Valdosta Office, Georgia Dept. of Veterans ... (Jan '13) Dec '16 madasamawf 18
News 22 "Johns" arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '14) Oct '16 AIPAC is treason 21
Hahira's own author hasnew website with her boo... (Apr '08) Oct '16 Rebecca Bryant Rewis 6
Harveys in Hahira has royally screwed up (Jan '14) Oct '16 I hate Hahira GA 8

Adel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adel Mortgages