Tonya Mitchell
Jarrod Mathis

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jul 22, 2008
I just wanted the city of Adel to know that you all just lost the most sweetest person in all the world. My cousin Tonya Mitchell. I just want you to know Tonya that even though I cant be there during this tragic time, that I love you so so much. More then words can descripe right now. You will always remain my favorite cuz. May you rest in heavenly peace now Tonya where there is no more pain and suffering. Love you always your cuz Jarrod.
ARCHIE TUCKER JR

Moscow, Russia

#2 Jul 25, 2008
I'm so sorry to hear about the death of MS. Tonya Mitchell which was a friend of mine. My mother and her mother taught school together for over 30 years at COOK HIGH SCHOOL in ADEL GA. I'm deployed in BAQUBAH IRAQ,but I still got the sad news. I would like to say to the Mitchell family keep your head up and may God bless you in the time of your bereavement.
SFC TUCKER, ARCHIE
Geary Reed

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2008
To the Mitchell Family I am very sadden that Tonya has gone on to rest, but we all know she is in a better place. I am one of her classmates and I just now found out she is gone on. Take comfort in knowing that she was loved and will be miss by many.
May God Bless you all
Geary Reed
Adelian

Kathleen, GA

#4 Sep 7, 2008
I just wanted to send my condolences to you and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just wondering Tue sam_bradshaw2016 1
News 22 "Johns" arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '14) Aug 17 USS LIBERTY 20
Lake City, Florida (Dec '07) Aug 12 Starlicker 2
Hitler Hillary Clinton Jul '16 Anti hillary 1
the masonic lodge (Jul '10) Jul '16 anonymous 3
let's start drinking! (Feb '16) Jun '16 One great night 5
New doc (May '15) Apr '16 badood23 2

Adel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance