Self righteous hypocrite...

Self righteous hypocrite...

Posted in the Adel Forum

Non churched Christian

Valdosta, GA

#1 Nov 18, 2017
So I told a "friend" about this man who cheated on his wife, sexually harasses his female employees, gets drunk and drives to work, yells at his employees, sending perverted text messages to them, and how the law protects him from punishment, and the rich business owner who will do nothing to him because of $$$.

My friends self righteous wife was not offended by any of that.

She was offended because I cussed when I was expressing my anger about the situation. That is what offended mrs independent baptist self righteous. Then she told her husband that she bet my wife didn't know that this woman was talking to me about her boss!

Really? So mrs self righteous assumes that I am sneaking around on my wife because someone who is a victim reached out to me for help and I listened. I guess in her eyes the "right thing to do" was to slam the phone down on the victim because a good married church member man never speaks to any women other than his wife.
That is far more offensive to church folk than the self righteous judgmental attitude that they have. Amazing how she was more concerned with my imagined sin than with all of the wicked things the women employee was having to endure from her boss.(And yes my wife DID know! That that that was even any oh her business anyway!)

And these self righteous bitter attitude independent baptist women wonder why people don't want anything to do with their little cult groups. They have their meetings and Jesus wouldn't even be welcomed at them.

Because I was letting others know about this horrible man and others that protected him and my language reflected my anger she said I "needed to get right with the Lord".

So if you ever see a man listen to a woman that cries out for help against her abusive boss
( he needs to repent)
If he chooses to expose evil and not help keep it a secret so that it can continue
( he needs to repent)
If evil men anger him and he says a cuss word
( he needs to repent)
Because sitting back and doing NOTHING to help people is the "right thing to do" to be a good baptist.

Thank God, Jesus Christ is NOT a baptist!
Gary

Valdosta, GA

#2 Nov 19, 2017
sounds like a real nut job. Hate to be married to the woman. Bet her husband isn't on a short leash, but probably a choke collar.
Brant Lee

Toronto, Canada

#3 Dec 23, 2017
Sounds like fat titty boy and his prostitute wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name That Nashville Business Owner Jul 10 Tommy 2
8u girls softball Jun 26 softball 1
I need help finding my son Jun '18 Terrible 1
Penis being shown on school bus (Nov '11) Jun '18 Blimey 9
The best adult dating hookup site Sparks Jun '18 zan 1
High school tennis playoffs May '18 JD Fan 1
Cook county sheriffs deputy Godwin arresting pe... Apr '18 Cherokeedragon 1

Adel Jobs

Personal Finance

Adel Mortgages