Is there anybody out there in Adel?
black jack smut

Atlanta, GA

#2 Dec 4, 2008
no go home yankee
A-hole

Glasgow, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2008
Yankee I'm not that far north. You don't find Yankees till you get to Ohio or Indy.
melooking4u

Fairfield, OH

#4 Dec 5, 2008
Hey, I am a yankee from cincy......I have been to adel, several times...I have an old GF from there. If you should see her, tell her I still LOVE HER.
black jack smut

Atlanta, GA

#5 Dec 5, 2008
melooking4u wrote:
Hey, I am a yankee from cincy......I have been to adel, several times...I have an old GF from there. If you should see her, tell her I still LOVE HER.
hey wahts here name ive been here about 10years,is she black or white,yea if you had girlfrend here you must be a little southerner ha,ha
melooking4u

Fairfield, OH

#6 Dec 5, 2008
She is white....lives on the westside of I-75, going southbound.....not far from Reed Bingham State Park.......Pretty Lady, I am sure...still to this day...late bloomer. Last I heard, working hard @ the University south of Adel.
black jack smut

Atlanta, GA

#7 Dec 5, 2008
melooking4u wrote:
She is white....lives on the westside of I-75, going southbound.....not far from Reed Bingham State Park.......Pretty Lady, I am sure...still to this day...late bloomer. Last I heard, working hard @ the University south of Adel.
they are lots of pretty girls west of adel,the ugly ones are in adel,east of adel are fat ones and on crack,north of adel are the married ones,and south are the ones with snakes in there head,so am glad she lives west yougot one of them good ones,wahts her name i will tell her you want to contact her
melooing4u

Fairfield, OH

#8 Dec 8, 2008
2 funny.....no names.......just memories. Fishing girl she is, been to the war and back. Now, doing things the right way. Loving the Lord, working on a College degree. Fun to be around. Wished it could of worked out. I had a daughter, 9 at the time, she had to come first. She for home, right at this time 5 years ago....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beware of snitches May 13 Disgusted1234 1
News Berrien makes nine drug-related arrests (May '09) May 13 Disgusted1234 17
New doc (May '15) Apr 30 badood23 2
Willis Orchard Company ripoff (Sep '10) Apr '16 Pigcorkio 13
let's start drinking! Apr '16 Pigcorkio 3
the masonic lodge (Jul '10) Apr '16 pleiadianpoleno 2
News 22 "Johns" arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '14) Apr '16 Pigcorkio 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Adel Mortgages