Irving, Texas man indicted for running scheme to obtain driver ...
Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Texas e-News.
#1 Jan 19, 2007
This is only one man that gets caught giving fraudulent items to illegals. I wish the government especially ICE would go after all the people all over the country that apply for a Tourist Visa and they end up staying in this country. In Irving alone there are alot of illegals that are here living in single households and they house all their relatives from Mexico that are here in Tourist Visas. They stay here and do not go back to Mexico knowing they risk getting caught. Its a shame that our government will not do enough to take care of this horrendous problem.
Since: Dec 06
#2 Jan 19, 2007
Sounds like the Dallas/Ft.Worth Metroplex is deteriorating rapidly.
#3 Jan 19, 2007
Perhaps it is time for us to take care of the problem ourselves.
Since: Dec 06
#4 Jan 19, 2007
Nothing was done to the people in power at Swifts.
What is the difference between Swifts and this Irving, Texas man. Money, power?
#5 Mar 12, 2007
It is not just a problem in the Irving area. Non resident aliens from Mexico are in ALL areas of the metroplex. I live in Garland which actually has a city sponsored day labor facility which caters to the tourist vista and illegal immigrant employment. I have lived here in the Dallas metroplex for almost 30 years and I'm sad to see how much it has changed (for the worse). I'm moving to the country...
#6 Sep 30, 2007
Anytime you think you know of an illegal in Irving please call two one four, nine zero five, five eight zero seven, Dallas office, for Eastern Texas. Even if we can get only one illegal off of our streets it will help the community.
What Is Considered An Illegal Activity Under Immigration Law?
Here are some examples of the most common violations of United States Immigration laws:
(This is not a complete list of violations.)
* filing false statements on applications or petitions
* making a false claim that you are a United States citizen
* making, altering or using counterfeit immigration documents
* making, altering or using counterfeit documents to support immigration applications or petitions
* failing to report the arrival of illegal aliens
* assisting or encouraging aliens to come to the United States in violation of the law
* harboring an illegal alien
* knowingly employing aliens who do not have permission to work in the United States
* recruiting or referring for a fee aliens who do not have permission to work in the United States
* failing to complete and maintain immigration Form I-9 for all new employees, whether citizens or aliens
* failing to depart the United States when ordered removed (deported)
* entering or attempting to enter the United States at a time or place which is not authorized
* attempting to enter the United States by misrepresenting (lying about) material facts
* entering into a marriage to circumvent the immigration laws
* entering or attempting to enter the United States without permission after having been removed (deported)
* assisting an alien to enter the United States for prostitution or other immoral purposes
Add your comments below
|Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12)||7 hr||forgotten memories||1,286|
|Continental Parts Reunion 3pm Sunday||13 hr||Shely French||7|
|Change A Letter Game (Nov '12)||15 hr||PeanutButtercup||1,004|
|Blue Bell Is Overrated, Dallas, So Eat These Fi...||16 hr||dedeindallas||3|
|AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07)||18 hr||Ehrgeiz21||8,490|
|Immigration shift shows India, China outpacing ...||21 hr||Go Blue Forever||1|
|CHRISTIANS Do You Love God? (Oct '12)||Mon||buckwheat||32|
Find what you want!
Search Addison Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC