Museums tiptoe around climate change

Museums tiptoe around climate change

There are 1 comment on the Dallas Morning News story from Jun 14, 2014, titled Museums tiptoe around climate change. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

A globe in the Dynamic Earth Hall shows the earth over time. The museum's donors and its board of directors don't have a say in museum content, said Steve Hinkley, vice president of programs at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

SpaceBlues

United States

#1 Jun 15, 2014
WOW. Like the Perot, the Fort Worth museum hosts a large energy hall and scant references to climate change. The museum’s donors “are certainly courteous, and I want to be very courteous and good to our funders who are in the energy business,” Romans said. He added:“Do they tell me every inch of every piece of information in every exhibit? No. But they deserve to be shown what we’re going to exhibit, absolutely.”

FYI. Within an hour of drive is the creation museum at the dino footprints state park's entrance. Not kidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 7 hr neighbor 2,400
News Guess what Texas city was just named 2nd best p... Wed Jack D Ripper 2
Founding fathers ! Number 5 is my daddy ! Wed Dhls 1
Hey g hw bush i miss ronald reagan ! Palladion ! Wed Cia 2
Roseville g .w.bush .alano club there lock him ... Wed Cia 1
Is it 4 or 3 reagans ! Wed Fbi 1
George and bill its ronald reagan ! Wed Cowboysjones 2

Addison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages