HIV man may have targeted martial art...

HIV man may have targeted martial arts moms

There are 6 comments on the WFAA story from Aug 1, 2007, titled HIV man may have targeted martial arts moms. In it, WFAA reports that:

“It kind of is very surprising”

A file photo of Philippe Padieu, left, demonstrating Tai Chi at a martial arts class in Plano. via WFAA

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFAA.

thoughtful in Texas

Chalmette, LA

#1 Sep 4, 2007
I have several questions about this man that need answers.
How long has he had HIV?
Does he admit going to bed with all 4, juggling their own schedules as well as his?
It sounds like a four women knew each other and all quit seeing him at the same time? How unusual! And why? I'd wonder about the first woman and how she knew the others originally. And then I'd wonder about all four.
The whole thing is missing pertinent facts that don't add up in the articles so far. Who's following up on this? Who's defending him and all of them? Why aren't any others but the 4 women who seem to know each other coming forward?
roger

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 4, 2007
infidelity has a way of getting even.
Moral Person

Cottonwood, AZ

#3 Sep 5, 2007
Well that's what happens when you go around screwing people you're not married to. These women brought it on themselves.
OBSERVING

Petersham, MA

#4 Sep 5, 2007
this guy knowingly spread the HIV disease and should be locked up. the women are as numb as novocain for having unprotected sex and deserve the situation they're in. sad for the families though.
Bear

Mabank, TX

#6 Sep 13, 2007
Yes, there are quite a few facts missing. While we rush to judge the victims and blame them for their predicament, an important point is overlooked: The women who filed these charges should be applauded for coming forward to stop him and for alerting others to the danger. No doubt there are others who have been infected, but not everyone has the guts to do anything about it.
thoughtful in Texas wrote:
I have several questions about this man that need answers.
How long has he had HIV?
Does he admit going to bed with all 4, juggling their own schedules as well as his?
It sounds like a four women knew each other and all quit seeing him at the same time? How unusual! And why? I'd wonder about the first woman and how she knew the others originally. And then I'd wonder about all four.
The whole thing is missing pertinent facts that don't add up in the articles so far. Who's following up on this? Who's defending him and all of them? Why aren't any others but the 4 women who seem to know each other coming forward?
roger

Jim Thorpe, PA

#7 Sep 14, 2007
unfaithful moms is what the headline should have read. no need to lose sleep over them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 11 min guest 1,521
Dallas Fort Worth 10 hr John 2
News Texas' battle over teaching evolution comes dow... 12 hr Honest 9
kinfolk mc member a snitch! 12 hr Real ride or die 6
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 13 hr James 9,762
Ed Taiwo Continental Parts Company 16 hr The Owls 4
Black Thug Watch. Name the black thug criminals... Fri Gov Jerry Brown 15

Addison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages