Get A Refund From Your Utility Bills

Posted in the Addison Forum

A-L-Crawford

Elkhart, IN

#1 Jan 18, 2013
We are the nations Largest and Oldest utility auditing company. What we do is provide a comprehensive audit on the utility bills of Non profit Organizations. Over the years we have recovered over $150,000,000.00 that's One Hundred and Fifty Million Dollars in cash refunds for our clients. We work on a performance basis... The Non Profit gives us a copy of their recent utility bills (electric, natural gas, water, sewer, telephone, internet, propane, even the fuel for your cars/buses. Upon receiving your Non Profits bills the company does a comprehensive audit,(we find refunds on over 90% of the bills we audit). The company files all of the paperwork with the Utility, State and Federal government and the refund is sent to the Non Profit. If there is no refund there is no fee. If we get the Non Profit a refund we split the recovery 50/50. This refund program is available to Non Profits with 501C-3 and 501C-19 status, nursing homes, Manufacturing, Agriculture, RV parks and residential buildings 48 months.
To get started contact Email: a.l.crawford.gtn@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 9 min Whiny1 1,097
Ptel Mobile Prepaid Wireless Refill Minutes Wed mossy seaman 2
patrolman Loyd Richey Tue Lou 2
Any body know Ed Donna posting in evansville in... Dec 23 Me who 3
Nonprofit contracting official indicted on brib... Dec 23 Le Jimbo 3
SHOCKING Reviews of Homeless Shelters in Dallas... (Feb '14) Dec 23 david powell 4
The new liberal America Dec 23 Proud Tea Bagger 4

Addison News Video

Addison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Addison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Addison News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Addison

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News