3 killed in medical helicopter crash ...

3 killed in medical helicopter crash at Fort Bliss

There are 4 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Feb 6, 2010, titled 3 killed in medical helicopter crash at Fort Bliss. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Three people were killed when a medical helicopter crashed during a training exercise at Fort Bliss, just outside El Paso, Army authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Implied

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2010
Mr. Montgomery, Mr. Archuleta and Mr. Sutter... You are all true heroes and today is a tragic day for all of us. I can only hope your family can be comforted by the fact that because of your service so very many people are still alive today. You passed on as true heroes who every day did something memorable, honorable and true to your hearts.

Thank you and you will not be forgotten!
honored

Mount Pleasant, SC

#2 Feb 6, 2010
Even though I never met John Sutter I am honored that he was apart of my family. His wife is my cousin. I could never expect to know how she is feeling. My prayers are with her and the Sutter/Mothena familes.
Chris Shay former MFD

Chandler, AZ

#3 Feb 8, 2010
This was a tragic loss for all of us that knew John and worked with him for many years. You will be missed my brother. Godspeed to you and the crew, and prayers to your wonderful family.
Rob Elrick

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 11, 2010
John Sutter was a pal of mine. He will be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Addison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
((>Last Post<)) (Dec '12) Thu Princess Hey 510
Dallas area murders Jan 18 No Dope 3
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... Jan 18 No Dope 2
Tractor Supply Company Stores are OUTSOURCING ... Jan 16 ThomasA 4
W.V. Grant, Jr (Nov '08) Jan 14 Virginia Moore 65
News Motorcycles are hot among thieves, police say (Jul '06) Jan 9 FART FUTURE 2
The Power Company Texas and Robert Alan Boeninger (Nov '11) Aug '17 Beaten Kidnapped 23

Addison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Addison Mortgages